Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Vote_lcapWho's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Voting_barWho's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Vote_lcapWho's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Voting_barWho's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Who's Ur banned Character

Go down 
+6
Jangness
Kevoo
Johnny04
xbxcv0000
FroztSpectre
HoshigakiSoul
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Ur banned Character   Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:18 am

You activate it and Zoro blinks a distance from where you clicked. The enemies in between where he was and where he is now freeze in place for 3 seconds or something. The picture comes up, and you see Pudge (I think) explode from them. It's only 6000 damage still and is weak.
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Who's Ur banned Character   Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:54 pm

So it's still an AoE. The monsters between him(before and after) explodes.

It can still be used as a farming skill, but not much use.....

Aokiji pwns his ass badly....

Zoro is damn good in being a coward and run away when he is about to die. That's when people get pissed off =(
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Who's Ur banned Character   Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:02 pm

Zoro is great if 1Vs1, his skills are so useeful if 1Vs1 battle
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Who's Ur banned Character   Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:10 pm

HoshigakiSoul wrote:
Zoro is great if 1Vs1, his skills are so useeful if 1Vs1 battle

I won't say that for sure.

Imagine the game drags till 45mins. Do you think Zoro will be able to kill his opponents(example Aokiji/Ichigo).

His skills are so sucky in the late games, his best technique is only to run when his about to die.
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Who's Ur banned Character   Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:18 pm

yeah, but in earlier game, his skill are so greeat, so I think the game will not  stay until above 40 minutes, except his opponent was an IMBA character too
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Who's Ur banned Character   Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:23 pm

Lol,

in 1v1 battles, most of the time the game will reach 40minutes. And by then, normally i will have 2k ++ stats with 20k++ hp.

Zoro's damage will only tickle me. Lol.
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Who's Ur banned Character   Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:33 pm

yeah, it depends to the player, so it can be differrent with other people
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Who's Ur banned Character   Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:23 am

Who's better, Zoro or Shiki?
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Who's Ur banned Character   Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:18 am

Shiki Definetely in 1v1.

His critical strikes will pwn Zoro ass. But Zoro will have an advantage for farming faster.
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Who's Ur banned Character   Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:25 pm

FroztSpectre wrote:
Shiki Definetely in 1v1.

His critical strikes will pwn Zoro ass. But Zoro will have an advantage for farming faster.
but Shiki can farm with the boss creep (in top left/ top right, near from the dragons),and he can win duel with his instant death skill(1 blow )
Back to top Go down
ofcoursenot
Peasant
ofcoursenot

PostSubject: Re: Who's Ur banned Character   Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:43 pm

i will ban alucard,kisame,gaara,ace,shiki,rob lucci
Back to top Go down
shinigami008
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Who's Ur banned Character   Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:47 pm

i ban itachi and kisame onli,these two are the strongest hero among foc if in 1 v 1,lol,shiki juz like shit,once i can tank his all skill,shiki=shit
Back to top Go down
sensesfail1
Peasant
sensesfail1

PostSubject: Re: Who's Ur banned Character   Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:02 pm

i wouldnt ban any heroes coz there is a counter to everything, get what i mean? jus let the enemy use whatever they want, and then counter them
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki_Byakuya
Peasant
Kuchiki_Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: Who's Ur banned Character   Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:57 pm

In my country (Malaysia). Most of the people ban 5 characters:
1. Renji
2. Zorro
3. Shiki
4. Inuyasha
5. Rock Lee
and potion of course.......

I would ban all above except Renji and Inuyasha.
Shiki is the most IMBA character in FOC! I don't think he has any weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT5gRy9ve5c
sensesfail1
Peasant
sensesfail1

PostSubject: Re: Who's Ur banned Character   Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:39 pm

shiki most imba? you sound like a novice. why not add me in garena: sensesfail1
we can 1v1 there.
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki_Byakuya
Peasant
Kuchiki_Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: Who's Ur banned Character   Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:49 pm

I'm not really a novice. I'm just don't have experience of fighting Shiki. Most of the Malaysians ban him. So I seldom fight with him.

By the way, could you tell me who can counter Byakuya?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT5gRy9ve5c
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Ur banned Character   Who's Ur banned Character - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's Ur banned Character
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2