Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. heroes that are usually banned? Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
heroes that are usually banned? Vote_lcapheroes that are usually banned? Voting_barheroes that are usually banned? Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
heroes that are usually banned? Vote_lcapheroes that are usually banned? Voting_barheroes that are usually banned? Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
heroes that are usually banned? Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
heroes that are usually banned? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
heroes that are usually banned? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
heroes that are usually banned? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
heroes that are usually banned? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
heroes that are usually banned? Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
heroes that are usually banned? Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
heroes that are usually banned? Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
heroes that are usually banned? Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

heroes that are usually banned?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasengan0
Peasant

heroes that are usually banned? Empty
PostSubject: heroes that are usually banned?   heroes that are usually banned? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:52 am

I have been playing FOC soem time, and many characters are banned: here are the ones ive seen banned at least once:

lee, orochimaru, lancer, potions, Rob lucci(cp9), kimimaro, Shiki, alucard (due to fatal error), Roronoa zoro, Portgas D. ace(once)

Any others?

I know there are many late gamers, such as itachi/luffy/naraku/inuyasha/aokij

What are some other characters/items that are banned? thanks
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki_Byakuya
Peasant
Kuchiki_Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: heroes that are usually banned?   heroes that are usually banned? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:32 pm

In Malaysia, there is a well known rule called as "Ban 5".
"Ban 5" means ban Rock Lee, Inuyasha, Renji, Zorro and Shiki.
85% of Malaysians use "ban 5" all the time.
I seen them ban Neji and Lancer often. Not much people ban Portgas D. Ace. 10% of Malaysian ban Byakuya. I know that 2 of the host in Malaysia ban Byakuya cause of me. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT5gRy9ve5c
Rasengan0
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: heroes that are usually banned?   heroes that are usually banned? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:52 pm

LOL I play on Brazilian servers and one host banned neji cuz of me or said he wanted to.

i've yet to play as byakuya
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki_Byakuya
Peasant
Kuchiki_Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: heroes that are usually banned?   heroes that are usually banned? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:08 pm

So in Brazilian, what FOC version they play often?
Back to top Go down
Rasengan0
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: heroes that are usually banned?   heroes that are usually banned? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:57 am

usually they use 8.1n, but recently ive seen a rise in 8.1u

I also noticed the game has lost popularity to the abomination that is legion TD
Back to top Go down
yunhung
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: heroes that are usually banned?   heroes that are usually banned? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:15 am

In Malaysia,they usually ban Shiki,Zoro,Inu Yasha,Rock Lee,Renji Abarai (ban 5).
But now in 8.x map,they (noob host) added to ban Ace,Neji.Even sometime Bakyuya also be banned by noob host...I don't think that those hero (ace,neji and bakyuya) are enough strong until been banned.
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki_Byakuya
Peasant
Kuchiki_Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: heroes that are usually banned?   heroes that are usually banned? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:37 pm

Wo dude, you don't have to tell us about ban 5. I said that already. I agree that Ace, Neji and Byakuya aren't strong enough to be ban. Those host who don't ban 5 and they use the ban are pure noobs.
Back to top Go down
haml0u
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: heroes that are usually banned?   heroes that are usually banned? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Actually ban 5 is a very stupid idea. Once you know how to use every hero in foc, you will know that the 5 hero is actually not imba. There is no reason to ban them except in noob game where they dunno how to counter 1 hit ko skill. (In noob game when they were 1 hit ko by a skill, for example shiki tohno's ulti, they will str8 give up and never consider the fact they can outfarm shiki tohno easily in late game.)

Last time at version 7, kisame is the real MUST ban hero. But currently with the buff of itachi, there is a counter to kisame and therefore kisame dunid to be banned.

Btw, byakuya is much more imba compare to the ban 5 =.= Its a overpowered ganker and with a good late gamer teammate, you can win the game easily... (well, still it shouldn't be banned because there is still counter to it)
Back to top Go down
invincus
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: heroes that are usually banned?   heroes that are usually banned? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:07 am

I will say something you will maybe find stupid but for all characters you have counter, i explain:
Itachi>hokage/kisame
itachi<gaara (and many other)
I could say for every characters but i've others thing to do.
shiki>zorro
rob lucci>shiki
hokage>rob lucci
etc etc ...

You just need training to find the counter
last thing alucard bug is because he uses spawn with 1 life
He need at least 2 or game will crash.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan0
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: heroes that are usually banned?   heroes that are usually banned? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:08 am

invincus wrote:
I will say something you will maybe find stupid but for all characters you have counter, i explain:
Itachi>hokage/kisame
itachi
I could say for every characters but i've others thing to do.
shiki>zorro
rob lucci>shiki
hokage>rob lucci
etc etc ...

You just need training to find the counter
last thing alucard bug is because he uses spawn with 1 life
He need at least 2 or game will crash.

Actually I found out how to use him, you just need to have 10 stored lives with the teeth.
Back to top Go down
invincus
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: heroes that are usually banned?   heroes that are usually banned? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:22 am

2 is enought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heroes that are usually banned?   heroes that are usually banned? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heroes that are usually banned?
Page 1 of 1