Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Vote_lcapMy Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Voting_barMy Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Vote_lcapMy Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Voting_barMy Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

My Ichigo Guide

Go down 
+8
kasikage
udgard
byakuyakuchiki
FroztSpectre
Johnny04
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
alterionz
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xbxcv0000
Peasant
xbxcv0000

My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ichigo Guide   My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:04 pm

what is t good items to buy with ichigo?
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: My Ichigo Guide   My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:25 pm

xbxcv0000 wrote:
what is t good items to buy with ichigo?

For me, i personally will just spam all Ichigo's personal weapon.

It actually depends on the game, sometimes you gotta buy vitality diamond.
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: My Ichigo Guide   My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:16 am

I usually just get Ichigo's usual items.
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: My Ichigo Guide   My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:24 pm

i buy the booster first..

the diamond shaped object..

coz those that has strong skills like can kill ichigo easily..

but it always depends on the situation..

i buy 1-2 booster, 2 items of ichigo and 2-3 sword..

(sword=axe+shield)
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: My Ichigo Guide   My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:36 pm

Lol.

There's not much use of buying Vitality Diamond at early games.
Imagine,
if you manage to get ur Character specific item for Ichigo, you can kill almost anyone within 4seconds.
If you don't get it, it will take more time for you to kill.

So here's what i recommend,
in most 3v3 or 4v4, buy vitality diamond.

In 2v2s and some 3v3s,
just buy the Ichigo's specific item.

Need to me explain why?
Here's why,
in 4v4, most people will be spamming skills, you have little chances of surviving. So that's when you need HP to survive.

In 3v3, it depends. Sometimes you will need vitality diamond and sometimes you need Ichigo's specific item. Imagine your opponent team has all the stunners inside. There's no point getting a viality booster cause you will still die anyway. Might as well buy the specific item and kill them off before they can even spam skills.

In 2v2, oh great! Less chances of getting skilled spammed by people. You can kill them off easily once you get your item.

In 1v1, i don't know.
I don't play 1v1.
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: My Ichigo Guide   My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:20 pm

i always get to pick first..

my opponents have a hard time picking heroes so i pick heroes first..

they would just use heroes that have stun or heroes that has a strong skill damage..

so a booster is not bad..

it also supports u early game and makes farming easier..

coz your more difficult to kill coz of the +2000 hp
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: My Ichigo Guide   My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:45 pm

It depends.
Sometimes 2k HP might not be very good.

Imagine this,
You spend 6k on ur Vitality Diamond. U add 2k HP.

Ishida get's his specific weapon around 2mins after you get your Vitality Diamond.

You're GoodGame-ed
He just gotta silence you and you're dead meat. That 2k HP wont mean anything anymore.
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: My Ichigo Guide   My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:30 am

2k is still something.. ^^

that 2k would be the start of your killing streak..

ichigo is not a strength type so he only has few hp..

and most agility heroes has strong skills..

lets say you didnt buy ichigo his booster and straight with his weapons..

they will just pawn you when they reach level 10 up coz they have strong skills by that level..

with the booster, you still have a chance to counter them.. coz your not that easy to kill..
Back to top Go down
alterionz
Peasant
alterionz

PostSubject: Re: My Ichigo Guide   My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:59 am

dont forget to use ichigo bankai black getsuga tenshou, it's worth 3000 damage area, pawned everyone around until level 20
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: My Ichigo Guide   My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:24 pm

ofc..

that is one unique skill of ichigo.. black getsuga tenshou with ultra high speed attack.. ^^
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: My Ichigo Guide   My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:23 pm

Well,

my technique of using Ichigo is tele and whacking. I'll make sure i kill my opponents before they can even skill me.

If i get my 1st item first, im bound to win.
I'll kill almost everyone off within 5hits.

And you will have to think about this first,

IF you manage to get your first item. You can kill the top 2 boss TWICE!

First time, you will need your vizard(self-activated). 2nd time, you can just whack away without even dying.

But probably, you will need to kill the top 2boss before you have the money to buy ur weapon.
So after buying your weapon, just charge right to the top 2 boss again(they should probably have only 4.5k HP or 5.5k HP).
After killing them, you will have another 5k to spare.
Now kill any 2 opponents and you can buy ur Viality Diamond already.

BUT now imagine that you buy Vitality Diamond first.
How are you going to kill the top 2 bosses?(The 2nd time).
Well yes you can, but you will need to use bankai. But do you think it is worth it?
Using a bankai to get 3k gold only(Ur bankai duration is only 10secs... I don't think you can charge to the other side after killing your side)

If you follow my method, you still can use Bankai and use black Getsuga Tenshou at infernos. Your level will probably shoot around 1-4times =)
Or you can even buy some pots, use bankai and kill the top right hand/left hand boss again. Easy $$$.
It's better than buying Vitality Diamond first and ur attack suffers.
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: My Ichigo Guide   My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:54 pm

if you have a booster you can already kill the first boss on top left and top right without using bankai..

i tried it and i killed them at level 8 or 9 i think.. LOL
Back to top Go down
Million_Knives
Peasant
Million_Knives

PostSubject: Re: My Ichigo Guide   My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:39 pm

strike while the iron is hot....
nice ^^
Back to top Go down
sensesfail1
Peasant
sensesfail1

PostSubject: Re: My Ichigo Guide   My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:39 am

i think ichigo is overestimated. why does everyone think he is so good? lol. i dont understand, u can use many heroes for example, gilga and ichigo stand 0% chance, if byakuya, ichigo again stands 0% chance.i can go on forever. my point is, ichigo at lvl 4, its only +25 stats. it isnt godly. jus becareful and do not go near him. when the hollow comes out, use ur stun or dmg skill on him and he is finished. at lvl 10, he has bankai and the gay blink. the bankai gives him ay attack speed and the black getsuga, but during the bankai form he is still weak,so it would be easy for anyone to take him down with skills. His vaizard form is good i must admit, but u jus need to avoid him when he has vaizard form. jjus try to run away till the vaizard is over. ichigo cannot farm dragons very well, so he would lose out to many farmer heroes in late game. If anyone thinks that i am wrong, u are welcomed to 1v1 me in garena, my name is Sensesfail1.
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki_Byakuya
Peasant
Kuchiki_Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: My Ichigo Guide   My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:15 pm

It is impossible to use Ichigo in 1v1 match. It all depends on his teammates too! Without his teammates, he'll feed his enemies! Ichigo is strong! If Ichigo in your team,if he know how to use that character and follow him make sure he don't feed anybody in low lvl! Make sure his fat and rich! Then I guaranteed 85% of chance of winning the game! Ichigo is a "Boss Hunter"! With his bankai and vizard mask then he can defeat the boss in 5 secs! Yesterday Ichigo in my team really surprise me by defeat the boss in few secs!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT5gRy9ve5c
sensesfail1
Peasant
sensesfail1

PostSubject: Re: My Ichigo Guide   My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:49 am

lol that is IF the ichigo is fat
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki_Byakuya
Peasant
Kuchiki_Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: My Ichigo Guide   My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:22 pm

That's why it's your job to make sure his fat!
Back to top Go down
sensesfail1
Peasant
sensesfail1

PostSubject: Re: My Ichigo Guide   My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:39 pm

haha! wanna foc now
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki_Byakuya
Peasant
Kuchiki_Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: My Ichigo Guide   My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:41 pm

Uh.........did I open my MSN? You can just send message me in MSN =.=
Back to top Go down
sensesfail1
Peasant
sensesfail1

PostSubject: Re: My Ichigo Guide   My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:42 pm

haha! jus wanna get more post! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki_Byakuya
Peasant
Kuchiki_Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: My Ichigo Guide   My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:43 pm

Damn it......... =.=
Cool, me too! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ichigo Guide   My Ichigo Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Ichigo Guide
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2