Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. Ichigo - walkthrough Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
Ichigo - walkthrough Vote_lcapIchigo - walkthrough Voting_barIchigo - walkthrough Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
Ichigo - walkthrough Vote_lcapIchigo - walkthrough Voting_barIchigo - walkthrough Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Ichigo - walkthrough

Go down 
+6
Million_Knives
alterionz
HokageNinja
byakuyakuchiki
joms
yura
10 posters
AuthorMessage
yura
Peasant

Ichigo - walkthrough Empty
PostSubject: Ichigo - walkthrough   Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:51 am

Generally ichigo is an easy character to use, since he isnt skill dependant and is attack based. At level 1, just try to stay alive until level 2. This is because at level 1, you cant control ichigo when he goes into berserk-hollow mode, where at level 2 you can. so dont try to fight too many people when you're level 1.

Ichigo goes into berserk-hollow mode when: his HP goes to a low point (i mean really, really low, percentage wise = around 5%)

anyways, the main point in playing ichigo early game is to GET HIM at level 4 ASAP, where you get the zangetsu mastery skill, which gives you 25 stat points to all attributes. Once you get to level 4, you can just randomly whack any hero and within 8-10 hits, he WILL die.

nothing beats having your enemy think he's going to kill you, only to have YOU kill him, and then YOU commiting suicide to deny yourself, sweet...

alot of people underestimate what 25 attribute points can do, especially in early game, so spam experience tomes until you are level 4. at level 4, even if you are losing, if you get into berserk-hollow mode, the other guy will die due to the crits you deal to him.

when you get to level 6, you get the getsuga tenshou skill. This skill is THE BOMB, it does around 1/4 hp damage early game (i dont know the exact damage specs >_>). so its good for last hitting that annoying abarai renji that picked a fight with you, only to realize that he will eventually lose in the long running, and when he shunpos away you can just GETSUGA TENSHOU his ass off.

anyways my recommendation is to spam experience tomes until you reach level 10. when you reach level 10 under ANY circumstances do NOT buy any more experience tomes, since you dont need them and they will just waste your money. you are not the zoro or luffy that needs to get lvl 30 in order to be uber gay. YOU become gay at level 10.

at level 10 i recommend you use bankai and kill the top right, or top left boss creep depending on where your located, the BLACK getsuga tenshou will kill the creep in one hit (if it hasnt been killed already). you shouldnt use bankai to kill people yet, as the duration is too short, and even if you kill like what, 2-3 people with the BLACK getsuga tenshou, you get 1000 or 1500 gold. the boss creep gives you more. the objective now is to get money to buy your void stone.

the first item you should buy for ichigo after reaching level 10 is the void stone (the one that gives you 1000 hp). DO NOT buy the 10,000 zangetsu NOW, NEVER. the 10,000$ zangetsu gives you what? 1000 hp?

with 9,000 you can get 3,000 hp alone with 3 void stone. i recommend buying 3 void stones because Ichigo has an extremely gay low hp for an attack based hero. 3,000 hp gives you survivability for ishida's gay skill, and gives you more hp to turn into berserk-hollow form. anyways you shouldnt need the damage from 10,000$ zangetsu, since you have your 25 attribute points.

imagine, you have 3,000 more health than the zoro that has been working his ass off for his sword that gives him only 1,000. you win (except when he uses his ulti.......)

i guess after the 3 void stones THEN you may work on your 10,000$ zangetsu. after you get bankai level 2, then you may use it to kill people (since the objective is to get 100 kills), dont worry about 1on1, you WILL own any 1on1 that may occur. the only way you can legitimately die is by the gay gang bang 2on1 or 3on1 or 4on1.

keep this up until you get your hollow mask (level 30), then by now you should have 2-3 10,000$ zangetsu and 2-3 void stones.

by now the game should be close to be ending and if you play well and so does your team mates, you should win this round.

anyways, it takes a few times playing ichigo to know how to use him properly, the best way to fully use him in FOC is to play him many times.
Back to top Go down
joms
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo - walkthrough   Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:02 pm

I don't like your strategy so much..

If you don't get zangetsu? then how the hell are you gonna kill other people with their weapons?

Zangetsu mastery should be shikai...
Back to top Go down
yura
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo - walkthrough   Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:46 am

well for me the main point is survivability, since early game, the skill spammers will OWN you before you can kill them. My advise is to get health first, then damage later, anyways you should have enough damage from 25 stats to last you during early game.

anyways this is my strategy, im sure there are plenty other, feel free to experiment and if there is a better one, keep me informed
Back to top Go down
byakuyakuchiki
Peasant
byakuyakuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo - walkthrough   Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:51 pm

why don't you combine healthstone and manastone to becme enery booster(+2k hp)?
Back to top Go down
HokageNinja
Peasant
HokageNinja

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo - walkthrough   Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:13 pm

ichigo is too imba
deserves a nerf
Back to top Go down
byakuyakuchiki
Peasant
byakuyakuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo - walkthrough   Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:48 am

ichigo isn't IMBA, he's quite fragile is early games
Back to top Go down
alterionz
Peasant
alterionz

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo - walkthrough   Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:23 pm

his weakness is unable to penetrate a 1000+ armor... xD
Back to top Go down
byakuyakuchiki
Peasant
byakuyakuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo - walkthrough   Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:15 pm

no people can do that
Back to top Go down
alterionz
Peasant
alterionz

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo - walkthrough   Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:42 pm

i don't know if this friend of mine cheating or not, he have 5 sword ( 200 atk 200 armor ) and ichigo without his hollow form unable to penetrate his armor

btw, ichigo really extra killer, you need to play him fast and make good use of his black getsuga tenshou on earlier game, i pawned at least 10-20 until he got his hollow form, and ichigo FTW, i could say he's a little bit imba

*update
i just pawned 46 player with ichigo, really imba.

inuyasha, uryu, kimimaro, alucard vs ichigo, renji, and gaara ( play after 3 minutes game, ouch )

but still owning @_@.

just play it fast, then owning.
Back to top Go down
Million_Knives
Peasant
Million_Knives

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo - walkthrough   Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:08 pm

agree with that ichigo is really imba having criticals up to 70k extending like sky scrappers, the best think to do save yourself.
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo - walkthrough   Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:44 pm

Million_Knives wrote:
agree with that ichigo is really imba having criticals up to 70k extending like sky scrappers, the best think to do save yourself.

O.o, don't think it reaches 70k.
If it's 70k, it will kill off Buu within 2hits.

The highest critical i reached is only around 10k-30k. Finished buu off within 4seconds.
Back to top Go down
Million_Knives
Peasant
Million_Knives

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo - walkthrough   Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:59 pm

Oh i see maybe im just mistaken,
o.0
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo - walkthrough   Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:18 pm

dont let ichigo farm.. period.. ^^

(but thats quite difficult..)
Back to top Go down
alterionz
Peasant
alterionz

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo - walkthrough   Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:54 am

^^
for some reason, don't learn ichigo hollow form at level 30, spam ichigo neardeath hollow at golem for quick exp and money.

i've a new little strategy for ichigo

at level 4, do not buy any tome exp anymore, spam it on agi +5 tome ( +10 atk and some aspd )

personal item
1st - healthstone + 2000
2nd - zangetsu
jump to golem for level 25-30, then screw the miniboss without hollow skill, make use neardeath hollow
3rd - zangetsu
4rd - belt of strength + shield ( vanguard? )

happy killing xD - fast farming style
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo - walkthrough   Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:14 pm

alterionz wrote:
^^
for some reason, don't learn ichigo hollow form at level 30, spam ichigo neardeath hollow at golem for quick exp and money.

i've a new little strategy for ichigo

at level 4, do not buy any tome exp anymore, spam it on agi +5 tome ( +10 atk and some aspd )

personal item
1st - healthstone + 2000
2nd - zangetsu
jump to golem for level 25-30, then screw the miniboss without hollow skill, make use neardeath hollow
3rd - zangetsu
4rd - belt of strength + shield ( vanguard? )

happy killing xD - fast farming style

Yep! I don't learn hollow form at lvl 30 too. I'll normally learn it around lvl 40 or 50.

And i agree with the part which you said not buying exp tomes after lvl 4. I only buy EXP tomes till lvl 4, then i start saving up for my 1st Zangetsu.

As for items
I will get Zangetsu first,
then followed by Vitality Diamond,
Zangetsu,
Viality Diamond and the rest are Zangetsu

It actually depends on what the game is.

If it is a 2v2, i will just buy all Zangetsu.
If it is a 3v3, probably 1 or 2 Vitality Diamond.
If it is a 4v4, i will get like 3 or even 4 Vitality Diamond as the game cant go very far.

Another tip for people who uses Ichigo,
you don't need bankai to kill the top 2 boss(for the beginning). Just charge and whack.
You are bound to win. I can kill it at lvl 8 xD

First, just walk up to it, use getsuga tenshou and whack away. You won't die, don't worry. Cause most probably you will be in your Vizard form when you're about to die. If you are still afraid, you can always buy 1 or 2 potions to keep yourself alive.

As for bankai, save it and use at the bottom right hand corner to easy lvling.
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo - walkthrough   Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:06 pm

yeah.. you could kill the first boss without hassle.. ^^
Back to top Go down
Million_Knives
Peasant
Million_Knives

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo - walkthrough   Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:17 am

yup, killing without hassle is ichigo's name
Back to top Go down
sensesfail1
Peasant
sensesfail1

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo - walkthrough   Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:31 am

spend 9k on 3 hp stones? dude..... how shallow of you. Even if u get so much hp, u think that with the +25 stats u can actually kill people? And, ichigo's armour sucks, so it would be better to get excalibur rather than item...after that, buy 19k tome. dude, no offence, but u sound like a noob.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo - walkthrough   Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:50 pm

actually alot of people OVERESTIMATE the extra 25 stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo - walkthrough   Ichigo - walkthrough Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichigo - walkthrough
Page 1 of 1