Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Vote_lcapWorst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Voting_barWorst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Vote_lcapWorst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Voting_barWorst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Worst FOC hero ever

Go down 
+14
ColdForge
Jangness
xbxcv0000
joms
FullMetal312
OmgImOnFire
kasikage
Million_Knives
tjlatina
Johnny04
HoshigakiSoul
FroztSpectre
alterionz
HokageNinja
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
xbxcv0000
Peasant
xbxcv0000

Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:15 am

That's oKAy Johny04 maybe HoshigakiSoul can help me he is addicted in Max
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:55 pm

to defeat Ikkaku, U must has strong damage and have quick finger to blind around when he use his 1st skill, when I'm fight him, I'm prefer use Ukitake Jyuushiro since Ukitake was ranged attacker ,and his skill was like Kisame in FOC, but can't use clones skill, and, Ukitake can blink too, plus his 2nd skill can purge nearby enemies, also when Ikkaku was be big and has some red dot in his body look like Avatar, I think that is his bankai,(4th skill) I'm use my 4th skill, waterfall like Kisame's skill on him, and Ur timing must perfect, when U late use  that skill on him when he is bankai, he can use his 1st skill and he is immune to magic, so Ur skill was useless.and when duel with him, use immediately Ur 4th skill, or Ikkaku can use his 3rd skill on U first, so timing was so important,and when U play with unfair player, like 2Vs1 or 3Vs2 or 4Vs3, U must go on the more small amount of the team, like when 2Vs 1, U can be the 1player  team, because Ikkaku is dangeriously when he get his item, so when he has more friend than U, his gold must be divide with his friend, so make sure U kill him earlier game, or he can be Ur most nightmare, I suggest, U must choose ranged attacker to defeat himbut, now I'm just tried the new Max-34_2, and Jyuushiro's skill was changed,it's only change his 2nd skill, it's can explode and deal only 600 damage, 5 s cooldown, maximum explosion range 250, now, he is so great in earlier game

Last edited by HoshigakiSoul on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:10 pm

FroztSpectre wrote:
FoC Bleach Max 34_2
http://epicwar.com/maps/74414/

Not translated though.

Maybe i should try finding a deprotected copy of FoC bleach max xD
any new character in this version ???
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:34 pm

Not sure about new characters, nvr tried it. Lol.
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:58 pm

FroztSpectre wrote:
Not sure about new characters, nvr tried it. Lol.
Hey, I'm just try it out, I'm look 2 new character,and 1 I'm can't choose it(Don't know why), and the other 1 was look like Ur Avatar character, he is dressed like in Karate Uniform or something,  and his hair was white, and the face and hairstyle was very like Ur Avatar, FroztSpectre, is it Ur avatar??? try it now.
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:12 pm

Hmmm,

He was long ago released, even before version 34_2.

When he was first released, he's quite imba at lvl 50. He has a skill which is seriously damn powerful. Best of all, there's no cooldown.

It's something like teleporting a monster around with you while damaging it. It's almost a 1hit ko skill(on those mob which gives you 10k gold).

But later on, they changed the skill to a 20Hit attack. And there's cooldown too.
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:03 pm

but, who's Ur Avatar??? I never seen it before
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:51 pm

He's Grimmjow. 6th Espada.

Here's a short clip of him fighting.

Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:36 am

I stopped at the part in Bleach when Ichigo and Grimmjow fight in the other world thing.
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:13 pm

so, Grimmjow was from Bleach?  I'm just know it now when I'm see this
Back to top Go down
Jangness
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:24 pm

I prefer FoC Bleach to normal FoC these days. :S As long as Saber's in the map, its fine. >:D
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:08 pm

What's so special about Saber? Is she rigged?
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:22 pm

Why does U like Saber that much, and, from what anime is she?
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:10 pm

She's from Fate/Stay Night.
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:54 am

Saber is available in Fighter of character too
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:46 pm

I don't like Fighter of Characters.
Back to top Go down
ColdForge
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:26 pm

HoshigakiSoul wrote:

what u mean is lancer not saber. saber is the girl.

Nop.. she's not there in bleach max.
Back to top Go down
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:06 pm

The worst character for me would be lancer~~ lancer is quite useless at least for me~~ well i guess i just dont know the right way to use it~~^^
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:27 am

The characters I hate the most are Orochimaru and Alucard.
Back to top Go down
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:00 pm

I also quite agree with you about orochimaru and alucard~~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:38 am

Alucard can be seen easily if you buy a gem.
Back to top Go down
Jangness
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:58 pm

ColdForge wrote:
HoshigakiSoul wrote:

what u mean is lancer not saber. saber is the girl.

Nop.. she's not there in bleach max.

Yes she is..... she replaces Rock Lee with regards to position and items. She's been in Bleach Max from 25 until now. (34_2)

They should have put Saber in normal FoC instead of Lancer anyway. =/ I don't see why Lancer is in the map as it is.

The list of important servants from Fate Stay/Night is as follows:

Saber
Archer (Gilgamesh)
Archer
Berserker
Caster
Rider
Assasin
Lancer <-------- Lol

Seriously... everyone has a bigger role than Lancer. Unless the map maker based the characters off the Visual Novel instead of the Anime, I don't see why Lancer is a playable character at all. =/
Back to top Go down
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:20 am

Lancer is quite strong in the anime except that gilgamesh is better the skills for Lancer in foc is quite bad but as long as they add new characters i dont mind~~
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:04 am

New characters is what they really need. Also some more people that play it. By the way, I'm top poster now, but I'll probably leave this forum soon because not many people come here. Anyone know any other good forums?
Back to top Go down
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:39 am

Yeah new characters~~anyway dont leave please~~ if you leave then the forum will surely be liveless leh~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst FOC hero ever
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next