Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Vote_lcapWorst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Voting_barWorst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Vote_lcapWorst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Voting_barWorst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Worst FOC hero ever

Go down 
+14
ColdForge
Jangness
xbxcv0000
joms
FullMetal312
OmgImOnFire
kasikage
Million_Knives
tjlatina
Johnny04
HoshigakiSoul
FroztSpectre
alterionz
HokageNinja
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jangness
Peasant

Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:48 pm

Its not the question of strength really. Its clearly stated throughout the Anime that the three Knight servants are the strongest. These are Saber, Archer and Lancer. However, Lancer gets the least screen time out of all these servants.

Taking Bleach as an example, its like putting Soi Fong into the game while leaving Ichigo out. However strong she might be, surely more profound characters need to get in the maps first.

@ Johnny, this is the only FoC forum I've found that's worth posting in. I can see why you're bored of it though. Nothing said on this forum seems to affect the official maps at all. There aren't any more English FoC maps as well.

Seeing how pathetic the latest FoC maps have become, I'll stop playing any form of FoC once I get bored of Bleach Max. (not too far away.)

Unless someone on this forums gets some type on control on the maps, there isn't much point posting here.
Back to top Go down
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:51 pm

Well,I do agree that Saber should be added before Lancer but i think the foc creator have a vote which have all the servants and the highest vote is Lancer~~ anyway it is just a maybe not 100% sure just a hypothesis (guessing)~~
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:34 am

The closest one to getting control of a map is iKill. Although he is almost never on.
Back to top Go down
Jangness
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:27 pm

Johnny04 wrote:
The closest one to getting control of a map is iKill. Although he is almost never on.

That's pretty sad... I hate the way FoC maps are going at the moment. :S The changes just seem random lol. The number of games being hosted on B.net are decreasing as well, simply because there are no new English versions and everyone knows the cheats for 8.0h. =/
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:18 pm

I think iKill is translating other maps as well... I think I'm gonna switch over to the Garena forum eventually, or maybe a different one.
Back to top Go down
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:30 pm

Awww~~ so you going to switch to garena forum ah? T-T
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:22 am

Well, soon. After I think that I'm done here, I'll leave.
Back to top Go down
Jangness
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:53 pm

Meh Garena forums suck.... They're just full of people posting things like, "yeah!", "Great", "Wow".

The only reason most people even bother posting there is to get XP.
Back to top Go down
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:04 pm

ya garena forum sucks so please stay here~~ ^^ hehe
Back to top Go down
ihaw-chan
Peasant
ihaw-chan

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:28 am

I dont know we can gain XP at garena forum O_O

meh, useless anyway. v.v

Johnny04 wrote:
Anyone know any other good forums?
if you want, you can just click my signature. ;D
Back to top Go down
http://animeleague.net/forums
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:49 pm

Is Garena really that bad? Maybe i'll try out the one you told me to.
Back to top Go down
Jangness
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:49 am

Garena itself is good. The forums just suck though. =/
Back to top Go down
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:45 am

The forum is mostly full of spammers and most of the thread i make is not responded by anyone ~~ zzzzzzzz (most of the thread I MAKE)
Back to top Go down
ihaw-chan
Peasant
ihaw-chan

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:53 pm

one reason is people have garena for the GAME, not foruming. so it's logical for it to act that way.

especially the admin not really care much anyway. I still waiting reply about banning afk map thread there....
Back to top Go down
http://animeleague.net/forums
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:44 pm

o.O~~ afk map they all cheaters~~ i dont even have and want to have it afk...... zzzzzz anyway ya most of the people there play garena only no forum~~ like most of the maple story private server most of them play only wont go forum except some and only go to forum if got trouble......... ~~
Back to top Go down
Nekomage
Peasant
Nekomage

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:52 pm

there is no such thing like weak hero
all of them are really strong depend on situation,item you buy and how you use it(i see some comment of certain hero is weak at few page at the front,for ex someone say gilga sux yea right,his ulti(lvl 10) is not meant for killing hero instead use it to farm(seriously who the f will waste tht?) i can get to lvl 30 after the 1st duel and end game within 13 min....if you know how to use his skill properly you can farm the dragon area or buu area (1st attempt you mostly will get 40-50k depend the creep location)i can go on for every hero if you like,tht is of coz you think he/she weak
and afk map? i dont rly get it so what if you are lvl 100 tht doesnt mean you are pro the higher the lvl you are
Back to top Go down
hoylguy11
Peasant
hoylguy11

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:55 am

yo, i dont remember where i said, but i said in a page somewhere that i use gate of babylon and enuma to creep just after the first duel at the buu's area- so dont misunderstend me, i mentioned to use gate to kill someone just for fun. i am not crazy of wasting it in the beginning of the game neither at the end, but if i am in a easy game and if i already was feeded i would cast it just for fun in theirs base kill them and finish the game earlier....
so once again dont misunderstand me ^~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst FOC hero ever   Worst FOC hero ever - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst FOC hero ever
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5