Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. Some suggestions Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
Some suggestions Vote_lcapSome suggestions Voting_barSome suggestions Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
Some suggestions Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
Some suggestions Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
Some suggestions Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
Some suggestions Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
Some suggestions Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
Some suggestions Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
Some suggestions Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
Some suggestions Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
Some suggestions Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Some suggestions

Go down 
+3
Johnny04
alterionz
jias333
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jias333
Peasant
jias333

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:32 am

https://fightofcharacters.forumotion.net/general-discussions-f1/official-final-version-t63.htm

the above is a link to another thread i posted in general discussion which is basically a suggestion that i posted in the wrong place

This next link is a huge suggestion for balance in my opinion tho it take a big revamp of the game to change: https://fightofcharacters.forumotion.net/general-discussions-f1/hero-item-system-bad-idea-t64.htm

also i have some suggestions for new characters:

All of Akatsuki (because as characters go there is no shortage of abilities and fun, especially awsomely customizable ones).
all naruto characters are pretty awsome to tell the truth.

Chad from bleach cause there is imo a lack of heroes with melee power skills and hes a great character for that also hes unique as ive never seen him in a WC3 game as of yet.

also Captain Commander Shigekuni Genryuusai Yamamoto from bleach just because hes so insanely beastly and awsome. (i mean just look at his name and title, what a champion)

and some characters from Code Geass would be very cool because of how unique there abilties would be!
(Lelouch would play a little like ino if she was in the game only hes cooler and could have an evolution skin of himself in zero costume)
Back to top Go down
alterionz
Peasant
alterionz

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:48 am

for lelouch, his ultimate would be calling gawain cannon or called karen with her guren, and charge 1 ( i forgot the weapon name ) and BANG! and super ability, geass channeling, control other unit for 15s, hehe
Back to top Go down
jias333
Peasant
jias333

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:35 am

it would be an intresting play tho u have to admit even if he himself would be underpowered you could control mass units unlimitedly from long range and if u gave off many buffs it could be a sick new play style
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:33 am

Lelouche would suck at dueling then. Lol.
Back to top Go down
alterionz
Peasant
alterionz

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:10 am

hey, what's the point having a gun?? xD

lelouch should range attack with pistol

Lelouch : (GEASS!) i command you, kill yourself!

victim : yes... my lord.... ( BANG )
------------
lelouch skill
1. summon Black Knight personal trooper
2. Summon zangetsu to slice n dice ( only his sword to strike through )
3. summon Karen with guren to do charge attack AOE
4. GEASS! kill your self!
5. ultimate skill, Recharge all used up skill xD
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:45 am

Having a character like Lelouch would be like having a useless character like Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh.
Back to top Go down
jias333
Peasant
jias333

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:10 am

except less gay
Back to top Go down
byakuyakuchiki
Peasant
byakuyakuchiki

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:43 am

Who is Lelouch?
Back to top Go down
jias333
Peasant
jias333

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:04 am

Watch Code Geass on www.watchanimenow.com or www.animecrazy.com its an insanely good anime i can almost guarantee ull love it. Lelouch is the main character
Back to top Go down
alterionz
Peasant
alterionz

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:03 am

lelouch already have 2 gays (ep 15 is the last ep i watched ) dunno if he's increasing his gay number xD, suzaku?
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:21 am

Does anyone else thing that Code Geass is like Death Note?
Back to top Go down
alterionz
Peasant
alterionz

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:25 am

Johnny04 wrote:
Does anyone else thing that Code Geass is like Death Note?
i don't understand whaddya mean...
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:28 am

Well, Lelouche and Light are very similar. They both control people with their own methods, and kill people. They both want to change the world. Also the ones the females that like the main characters die. They have the same fate at the end of the show.
Back to top Go down
jias333
Peasant
jias333

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:11 am

ya theyre both mind bender heavily twist in plot based animes and theyre a bit similar as characters i can see where ure drawing the comparison
Back to top Go down
alterionz
Peasant
alterionz

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:38 am

oh well, i didn't watch deathnote or read those manga...

there's always onemange...
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:27 am

I personally don't like Death Note, but I know what happens and all. A lot of people say that it's good, but I just don't like it. It gets boring. There's both an anime and manga for it.
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:32 am

There's even a movie for Death Note.

Death Note 1.
Death Note 2.
L Change the World

A total of 3. But the last one is not very related.
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:34 am

I didn't know that they had movies. The only one I know of is the live-action movie coming out or already out.
Back to top Go down
jias333
Peasant
jias333

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:01 am

ya i wanna c that, also i think it was awsome because it just is. i dont know how you coulda gotten bored but everyone has their own tastes
Back to top Go down
GSG.PunKy
Peasant

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:09 pm

that would be great
Back to top Go down
http://www.garenasg.com/index.php?showtopic=1560&pid=18335&st=0&
OmgImOnFire
Peasant
OmgImOnFire

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:50 pm

DeathNote is...kinda weird. But the story gets me interested.
Anybody want apples?

It would be pretty cool to have Code Geass characters in.
Rollo, Lelouche, Suzaku etc..

Bet Suzaku's first skill is his SUPERAWESOMEXTREME spin kick.
LMAO!
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:59 am

Lol,

i don't want death note chars inside =X

What skill could they have? Instant death for ulti? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:34 am

OmgImOnFire wrote:
DeathNote is...kinda weird. But the story gets me interested.
Anybody want apples?

It would be pretty cool to have Code Geass characters in.
Rollo, Lelouche, Suzaku etc..

Bet Suzaku's first skill is his SUPERAWESOMEXTREME spin kick.
LMAO!

LOL, that spin kick thing is hilarious! I saw some pretty funny pictures of it. I wonder who started that spin kick thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions
Page 1 of 1