Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. The truth about Suggestions Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
The truth about Suggestions Vote_lcapThe truth about Suggestions Voting_barThe truth about Suggestions Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
The truth about Suggestions Vote_lcapThe truth about Suggestions Voting_barThe truth about Suggestions Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

The truth about Suggestions

Go down 
+2
ihaw-chan
FroztSpectre
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

The truth about Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: The truth about Suggestions   The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:53 pm

None of these are going to work.
Why?
No1 can even deprotect the map + recover the units to edit them.
(I'm talking about the latest map here)

And the author of Fight of Characters are Koreans, not wkfk1318.
wkfk1318 merely just edited the Map name(from Korean to English) and added himself in the author. He did nothing. He didn't edit the units and all that. I doubt he can do that too.

Since the korean authors don't look inside english forums, i doubt they will take the suggestions you guys posted into consideration.
Back to top Go down
ihaw-chan
Peasant
ihaw-chan

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Suggestions   The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:45 pm

why don't you Pm them or something? you already have account there right?

maybe somehow they can consider connecting to us...
Back to top Go down
http://animeleague.net/forums
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Suggestions   The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:17 pm

I don't speak korean.
Neither do i know how to read korean words.

Their system of a forum is different.

Somehow i can't post comments in their forums.
Lol.
Back to top Go down
pICcOLo
Peasant
pICcOLo

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Suggestions   The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:01 pm

Could you try English there?
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Suggestions   The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:09 pm

I doubt they will understand anything. Lol.
Back to top Go down
pICcOLo
Peasant
pICcOLo

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Suggestions   The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:42 am

The internets are in English. World editor is pretty much in English. Or maybe they have their own world editors? I think you could give it a shot.
Some of them probably know English.
Back to top Go down
ihaw-chan
Peasant
ihaw-chan

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Suggestions   The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:59 pm

yeah, try PM their admin. I think I know a bit about forum structure, so I can PM them easily without understanding korean, but I don't have account there though.

just think. how they write "fight of characters" in the first place?
Back to top Go down
pICcOLo
Peasant
pICcOLo

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Suggestions   The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:08 pm

싸움 양해 등장인물

I think that's what it is.
Back to top Go down
ofcoursenot
Peasant
ofcoursenot

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Suggestions   The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:32 pm

did korean understand english??==|||
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Suggestions   The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:24 pm

pICcOLo wrote:
The internets are in English. World editor is pretty much in English. Or maybe they have their own world editors? I think you could give it a shot.
Some of them probably know English.

Lol you sure about that?
Their Warcraft is in Korean.

They enabled the Korean language in Warcraft.
I know the way to enable it too. So im not actually seeing ... and blanks. I'm seeing the korean words. Lol.

And their internet is in korean i believe. They might understand very very very simple english.

I still doubt they will let u translate their map. Lol.
Back to top Go down
pICcOLo
Peasant
pICcOLo

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Suggestions   The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:31 am

Nonono. I would like them to read about our suggestions and ideas
Back to top Go down
pICcOLo
Peasant
pICcOLo

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Suggestions   The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:35 am

They can't be so..Uhmm what's the word..retarded? What if a American tourist asks something? What do they answer? zhyao pan kun makikato?
English is a worldwide language.
Back to top Go down
haml0u
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Suggestions   The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:35 pm

Well, being smart doesn't mean they should learn english. With just Korean Language they can make map like FOC, but we who know english didn't cre8 foc...
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Suggestions   The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:38 am

Lol. There's still no point.

For example,
if a guy from China creates a map, do you think he'll translate it to English too?
Most probably not, he'll just keep it in Chinese and wait for other people to translate it.
Back to top Go down
pICcOLo
Peasant
pICcOLo

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Suggestions   The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:12 am

Could you try atleast lol?

It won't hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down
pICcOLo
Peasant
pICcOLo

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Suggestions   The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:13 am

Like give them a link to this forum or something
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Suggestions   The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:38 pm

Point 1
They don't read english.

Point 2
Actually we are not even allowed to translate the map. I believe iKill did it without asking the author. What if the author found out someone translated the map without asking for permission?

Point 3
I don't think the boss here is affiliated with the cafe.naver/foc. If we did post the site there, i believe the thread would be removed within minutes. LOL.
Back to top Go down
pICcOLo
Peasant
pICcOLo

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Suggestions   The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:47 pm

I don't care about translating I just want them to see the suggestions etc.
Back to top Go down
ihaw-chan
Peasant
ihaw-chan

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Suggestions   The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:51 pm

legal advertising. signature. put link in signature.
Back to top Go down
yosikadiri
Peasant
yosikadiri

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Suggestions   The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:49 am

FroztSpectre wrote:
Point 1
They don't read english.

Point 2
Actually we are not even allowed to translate the map. I believe iKill did it without asking the author. What if the author found out someone translated the map without asking for permission?

Point 3
I don't think the boss here is affiliated with the cafe.naver/foc. If we did post the site there, i believe the thread would be removed within minutes. LOL.

is the map copyrighted or something? its still a wc3 custom map and cannot be copyrighted. plus, he would get credits still
Back to top Go down
yosikadiri
Peasant
yosikadiri

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Suggestions   The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:52 am

darnn.. i used to enjoy creating custom maps. but that was when i was still in elementary. now i dont know how. but what if it would get translated. man. it could be even more famous than dota.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Suggestions   The truth about Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The truth about Suggestions
Page 1 of 1