Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. Ichigo Not first pick anymore..? Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
Ichigo Not first pick anymore..? Vote_lcapIchigo Not first pick anymore..? Voting_barIchigo Not first pick anymore..? Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
Ichigo Not first pick anymore..? Vote_lcapIchigo Not first pick anymore..? Voting_barIchigo Not first pick anymore..? Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
Ichigo Not first pick anymore..? Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
Ichigo Not first pick anymore..? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
Ichigo Not first pick anymore..? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
Ichigo Not first pick anymore..? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
Ichigo Not first pick anymore..? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
Ichigo Not first pick anymore..? Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
Ichigo Not first pick anymore..? Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
Ichigo Not first pick anymore..? Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
Ichigo Not first pick anymore..? Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Ichigo Not first pick anymore..?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ColdForge
Peasant

Ichigo Not first pick anymore..? Empty
PostSubject: Ichigo Not first pick anymore..?   Ichigo Not first pick anymore..? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:32 pm

Ichigo was nerfed a lot in previous few versions also other heroes were buffed to counter him..
sandaime, Aukioji(old haku or whatever Blue peasent) can easily kill him now..
Pity..
Back to top Go down
Jangness
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Not first pick anymore..?   Ichigo Not first pick anymore..? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:53 pm

Ichigo's mask nerf is the stupidest I've seen lately. Now, you need to kill creeps until you can hit level 4 to be able to do anything at all. =/ This, while other characters get upto 3 nukes by level 4.

I don't know who's doing the balancing for the recent FoC maps, but he's a complete idiot.

All changes tend to be aesthetic and copied from maps like NBR. I don't see any semblance of balance or logic in the changes.

Zoro needed his cyclone skill nerfed, not his ulti. =/ Luffy's gear second is retarded ATM. All characters who gained their first skills at level 2 + for a GOOD reason now get them at level 1.

I think I'm gonna start hosting 8.0h without the cheats. Its the best FoC version I've seen to date. >_>
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Not first pick anymore..?   Ichigo Not first pick anymore..? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:26 am

Well, in the newer versions, the heroes became more rigged.
Back to top Go down
Jangness
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Not first pick anymore..?   Ichigo Not first pick anymore..? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:28 pm

Yeah and some get weaker. =/ Pretty lame IMO. :S Ao Kiji's buff was the funniest... I don't see how he can be stopped now.
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Not first pick anymore..?   Ichigo Not first pick anymore..? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:19 pm

What happened with Aokiji in the newer versions?
Back to top Go down
Jangness
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Not first pick anymore..?   Ichigo Not first pick anymore..? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:05 pm

Nvm... It was a bug.... In one of these versions, casting his armor spell and instantly pressing S (Animation Cancel) would grant you a fireball spell. =/ I'm used to animation cancelling and so thought it was a normal skill. :S
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Not first pick anymore..?   Ichigo Not first pick anymore..? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:43 pm

A fireball spell? What's it like?
Back to top Go down
Jangness
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Not first pick anymore..?   Ichigo Not first pick anymore..? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:43 am

Idk... it had an imba stun on it. Or it paused the enemy hero =/ It was hax though >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Not first pick anymore..?   Ichigo Not first pick anymore..? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichigo Not first pick anymore..?
Page 1 of 1