Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Vote_lcapRock Lee - Information - Page 2 Voting_barRock Lee - Information - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Vote_lcapRock Lee - Information - Page 2 Voting_barRock Lee - Information - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Rock Lee - Information

Go down 
+6
Johnny04
byakuyakuchiki
[S]tRe3t_KiNgS
yura
HokageNinja
buto234
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:12 pm

Million_Knives wrote:

is he that strong??
yusuke cant win even the 2 team up, the stun is single target...
ichigo
has critical in vizard mode around 34k or something, rock lee too can
hack much damage than you imagine, plus the hp regen, evassion and
critical. even a chaos attacker is useless against a 80% up chance of
evassion...
Read Kasikage post

kasikage wrote:
LOL.. yusuke has an aoe stun..

also has a ray gun thats very good for farming..

when ichigo or rock lee hits you..

just use the aoe stun around you.. they will stop attacking..

then yusuke will use his 3rd skill and whack..

DEADS..
Yep! That's what im trying to say.
For me, i'll see how much HP does Ichigo/Rock lee has.
If Ichigo/Rock Lee has less than 10k hp, i'll just use the AoE stun around myself. Then use the Rei Ko Dan(10k dmg). Straight KO.

Johnny04 wrote:
So why are we talking about Yusuke now?

We are talking about how to counter Rock Lee. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Million_Knives
Peasant
Million_Knives

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:28 pm

funny what about the other one??? XD

just like you said yusuke has an aoe stun that would be his 2nd skill the shotgun punch, but just like i said the 3rd skill is single target.
you have to worry about this things:
1. they move in a very quick and smooth motion, you have to click the skill qiuckly to 1 of them.
2. this characters are very strong if 2 team up ichigo and rock lee youll end up in shreds. Even buu cant stand a chance if this 2 badass team up.
3. even if you killed either of the 2 ichigo or rock lee, the other 1 will be pounding your character.
4. remember rock lee has gate and drunken and ichigo has bankai vaizard, i dont see any future to any character facing this 2.

peace bro ^_^
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:04 pm

Million_Knives wrote:
funny what about the other one??? XD

just like you said yusuke has an aoe stun that would be his 2nd skill the shotgun punch, but just like i said the 3rd skill is single target.
you have to worry about this things:
1. they move in a very quick and smooth motion, you have to click the skill qiuckly to 1 of them.
2. this characters are very strong if 2 team up ichigo and rock lee youll end up in shreds. Even buu cant stand a chance if this 2 badass team up.
3. even if you killed either of the 2 ichigo or rock lee, the other 1 will be pounding your character.
4. remember rock lee has gate and drunken and ichigo has bankai vaizard, i dont see any future to any character facing this 2.

peace bro ^_^

Thats 2 v 1.
What about 1 v 1?

If it's a 2v2, i'll put Goku team with Yusuke.
They can take turn to stun =)
Or just Byakuya + Yusuke vs Ichigo + Rock Lee.
Yusuke does the AoE stun, Byakuya does Shackles on Rock Lee. Yusuke finishes Ichigo off with his ultimate. When byakuya's shackles is going off, Yusuke's AoE stun would probably be recovered. Then he can do AoE stun again when the shackles is finished. Now Byakuya can use the 5kdmg+10seconds stun on Rock lee, then Yusuke finishes Rock lee off.
Well, there's alot of chars with AoE stun.

Btw before you forget what i said again,
Rock Lee's super recovery while in Drunkard Mode was balanced. He doesn't have that insane recovery anymore =)

All chars have weaknesses. No1 is godlike. It depends on how to game is played, how long the game will last.
Back to top Go down
Million_Knives
Peasant
Million_Knives

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:26 pm

youre right bro everybody has a weakness not only in their character but the user controlling it,
if your fighting a great character but the one's controlling is dumb, victory is yours.
but if your using a character that is balance (i know theyre all imba but what im talking about is like ace, robin or spiderman and the rest you name it) that always depends.
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:39 pm

Million_Knives wrote:
youre right bro everybody has a weakness not only in their character but the user controlling it,
if your fighting a great character but the one's controlling is dumb, victory is yours.
but if your using a character that is balance (i know theyre all imba but what im talking about is like ace, robin or spiderman and the rest you name it) that always depends.

Ace is strong.
Robin is strong.
Spiderman? Who is it?

My friend can use almost any char.
I tried using Rob Lucci and i got owned. My friend used Rob Lucci and he owns.

He knows the weaknesses of most heroes. So he is able to use other chars to counter them.
Back to top Go down
Million_Knives
Peasant
Million_Knives

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:53 pm

yup that's what im talking about the it depends on the user of the character,
and if you didnt do anything or think of something that can stop your opponent for getting stronger it will be impossible to win.
i remember when im using ace and my friend used itachi im always pawned by him until i learned to counter his attacks on me.
he used tsukuyomi with amaterasu to me but LOL im still alive!!!
then with i just pound him with normal attacks..............
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:37 pm

just depends on how you use your character..

^^
Back to top Go down
xbxcv0000
Peasant
xbxcv0000

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:28 am

who is stronger rock lee or ichigo?
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:49 pm

first to farm wins..

i think..

^^
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:44 pm

If it's a 1 on 1. I guess Rock Lee will win.

Why?
Rock lee has stun, this gives him an advantage over Ichigo.
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:21 am

but if ichigo reaches level 4.. he already got the zangetzu skill..

stats+damage=higher chance of survivavility..

and when ichigo reaches level 6.. his getsuga tencho(dont know the spelling) would be his farming skill.. and also has the auto hollow..

while rock lee..

all his skills are for one on one battle.. has strong damage and fast cooldowns..

the problem is he has no farming skill..

but with his skills he would just pawn ichigo and never let him farm..

so it will be up who will win.. ^^
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:56 pm

Nah,
Konoha Senpuu is also a AoE attack. Just wait mosnters to gather in a row, then click somewhere further. It will damage the monsters as u travel.

Well, that's basically his farming skill.

But his gates skill can allow him to survive and go farm in inferno too. I think he can last quite long there.
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:10 am

His drunken state pretty much makes him invincible for a while...
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:28 pm

but his konoha senpuu dont damge that high in mobs.. just average..
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:37 pm

Ichigo's Getsuga tenshou does not have high damage too =X
Lol.

Both of them depend on their
Ichigo = Bankai and Vizard
Rock Lee = Gates and Drunkard.
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:21 pm

first to attack wins.. =p
Back to top Go down
xbxcv0000
Peasant
xbxcv0000

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:28 pm

what is an AoE attack?
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:18 pm

AoE= area of effect..

this means that your skill does not only damage 1 person but also damages the monsters or heroes beside them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rock Lee - Information
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2