Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. Rock Lee - Information Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
Rock Lee - Information Vote_lcapRock Lee - Information Voting_barRock Lee - Information Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
Rock Lee - Information Vote_lcapRock Lee - Information Voting_barRock Lee - Information Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Rock Lee - Information

Go down 
+6
Johnny04
byakuyakuchiki
[S]tRe3t_KiNgS
yura
HokageNinja
buto234
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
buto234
Peasant

Rock Lee - Information Empty
PostSubject: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:45 pm

Information:

Rock Lee
Advantage(s):

Good Stunner(2nd skill)
Hard To Kill (any lvl if you buy him a nice tome)
Extreme Skills (from 1st skill to 5th skill)
Good on 1on1/1on2/1on3/1on4 or even 1on5 (if you mastered him already)
Good Skill Canceller (its 2nd skill)
COMBO: 2nd skill-1st skill-4th skill

Disadvantage(s):

i'm still studying his disadvantage(s)...
i'll post them if i'm done...
Back to top Go down
HokageNinja
Peasant
HokageNinja

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:48 pm

wow
you are a FOC addict
Back to top Go down
yura
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:59 am

rock lee is a sick hero
Back to top Go down
[S]tRe3t_KiNgS
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:39 am

Disadvantages:
Low HP
I guess that's it.
Back to top Go down
byakuyakuchiki
Peasant
byakuyakuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:50 pm

rock lee is imba, but he has low hp
Back to top Go down
Pads

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:47 pm

I think Rocklee's disadvantage is his low HP and hero with disable skill.
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:12 pm

I personally just hate using Rock Lee cause of his annoyingly crappy Leaf Whirlwind or whatever. It's so weak and it only hits one person.
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:48 pm

rock lee's ulti has a weakness..

when someone picks rock lee, just use zorro..

when rock lee is in his drunken form.. just use zorro's 3rd skill and rock lee will fly away..

when rock lee comes down to the ground.. his drunken form is now gone..

hope this helps..
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:53 pm

Well, everything has it own weaknesses and strength.
But it depends on how you use it.
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:57 pm

yeah.. and i think no characters are imba..

every character is strong in any part of the game..

if they could farm.. ^^
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:03 am

Farming doesn't really mean you will be IMBA.

It depends.

For example Renji,
his ulti is summoning the super noisy bird, it hits 6k each time. Hits a total of around 3times only.

Other than that, his skills are.....

So even if he's high attack, it's difficult for him to hunt as other people might also have high defence.
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:15 pm

you have a point..

but characters that farms has a higher chance of winning rather than those that didnt farm well..
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:02 pm

kasikage wrote:
you have a point..

but characters that farms has a higher chance of winning rather than those that didnt farm well..

Wrong xD
I tried using Renji to play with my friends. Just to test him out.

When im able to use the ulti(summoning the pheonix), i farm faster than them.
I was ahead of them by +100-200 to all stats. But in the end, i still lost. Why?
As Renji does not have any nice damage skills other than his Ulti. If he meets another Agi hero, he will get pwned pretty easily due to the opponent's armour and skills.

For example Byakuya vs Renji. Renji can farm faster than Byakuya. But Byakuya is gonna kick Renji ass in the late game.
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:50 pm

haha..

i just said a higher chance of winning.. not a 100% win .. =p
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:18 am

I hate Renji also.
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:57 am

Johnny04 wrote:
I hate Renji also.

He is actually quite strong in 4 v 4/ 3 v 3.

Cause those games usually end fast, you won't have a chance to get to lvl 50.
And that's what farmers are good for, ending the game fast.
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:48 am

renji is a good farmer..

take that opportunity to farm items faster and start hunting..

that could end the game fast coz some characters are so strong at late game you couldnt match them that much..

my examples would be inuyasha and kimimaru..

trust me you dont want them to farm that much coz youll have a hard time with them..
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:07 pm

kasikage wrote:
renji is a good farmer..

take that opportunity to farm items faster and start hunting..

that could end the game fast coz some characters are so strong at late game you couldnt match them that much..

my examples would be inuyasha and kimimaru..

trust me you dont want them to farm that much coz youll have a hard time with them..

When the game drags to lvl 50, Renji will start to be useless. Other chars will start to farm faster than renji, then renji will have a hard time hunting too.

Ok we are going offtopic... Why are we talking about Renji now.
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:43 pm

You mentioned him before about farming or something, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:50 pm

this topic was about rock lee..

now its about renji..

XD
Back to top Go down
Million_Knives
Peasant
Million_Knives

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:56 pm

renji's ulti can't be avoided during the duel time. heck i used alucard's cloak but the giant toaster hit me and pwned my alucard.
rock lee's weaksness is in early part of game he is very, very weak. he cant even kill you with konoha senpu or lotus in first parts...
dont give him a chance to get strong for he will be a large pain in neck later in the game until it is impossible to deal with him even for zorro.
his last skill allows him to dodge all attacks regen enormous amounts of hp in half a second and critical and that is very annoying...
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:07 pm

Million_Knives wrote:
renji's ulti can't be avoided during the duel time. heck i used alucard's cloak but the giant toaster hit me and pwned my alucard.
rock lee's weaksness is in early part of game he is very, very weak. he cant even kill you with konoha senpu or lotus in first parts...
dont give him a chance to get strong for he will be a large pain in neck later in the game until it is impossible to deal with him even for zorro.
his last skill allows him to dodge all attacks regen enormous amounts of hp in half a second and critical and that is very annoying...

Not true, his drunkard fist was balanced in 7.8h and above. He doesn't recover as much HP as before.
And zoro wasn't meant for late games =X His skills only hit for about 5k-6k dmg. And that's the best skill he can use. In late games, most of the people would have around 12k HP and above. Some will reach even 18k....
Zoro's ulti will just sting them a little.

And of course, yusuke can easily defeat people like Ichigo and Rock lee in middle games EVEN when they are in Gates+Drunkard/Bankai+Vizard mode.
Just use the stun skill around u, then use the ulti. 10k dmg. And remember, Yusuke is chaos dmg =)
Back to top Go down
Million_Knives
Peasant
Million_Knives

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:20 pm

is he that strong??
yusuke cant win even the 2 team up, the stun is single target...
ichigo has critical in vizard mode around 34k or something, rock lee too can hack much damage than you imagine, plus the hp regen, evassion and critical. even a chaos attacker is useless against a 80% up chance of evassion...
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:56 pm

LOL.. yusuke has an aoe stun..

also has a ray gun thats very good for farming..

when ichigo or rock lee hits you..

just use the aoe stun around you.. they will stop attacking..

then yusuke will use his 3rd skill and whack..

DEADS..
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:13 am

So why are we talking about Yusuke now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock Lee - Information   Rock Lee - Information Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rock Lee - Information
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next