Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. Character Sound Effects Improvement Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
Character Sound Effects Improvement Vote_lcapCharacter Sound Effects Improvement Voting_barCharacter Sound Effects Improvement Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
Character Sound Effects Improvement Vote_lcapCharacter Sound Effects Improvement Voting_barCharacter Sound Effects Improvement Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Character Sound Effects Improvement

Go down 
+2
FroztSpectre
takuji
6 posters
AuthorMessage
takuji
Peasant

Character Sound Effects Improvement Empty
PostSubject: Character Sound Effects Improvement   Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:14 am

The sounds when the characters cast their skill sounds weird...needs some improvement....i'd gladly try to help improve them if the game creator's would send me a copy of the character's sound effects...mind if i have a try?...it would be an honor!

<-Taku-Chan->
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Character Sound Effects Improvement   Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:49 am

I don't think the game creator comes here =X

But if you're pro enough, you can deprotect the map, add in ur own stuffs and post it here =X
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Character Sound Effects Improvement   Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:30 am

I think that everyone should only get one sound effect and that is for their ultimate.
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Character Sound Effects Improvement   Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:53 am

Too little sound effects = Boring....
Too much = Too noisy

For example Luffy, his skills are really damn noisy....
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Character Sound Effects Improvement   Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:55 am

Rob Lucci's "Shigan" attack is really annoying. It has like a 2 second cooldown. Eneru is also annoying when he keeps using his skills.
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Character Sound Effects Improvement   Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:11 am

Rob Lucci's shigan is meant to be used as blink. Lol.
Back to top Go down
OmgImOnFire
Peasant
OmgImOnFire

PostSubject: Re: Character Sound Effects Improvement   Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:27 am

I never played Rob Lucci, what's he like? xD
I'm surprised Goku has no sound fx at all.
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Character Sound Effects Improvement   Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:53 am

He looks something like this

Character Sound Effects Improvement Charp30um

But he's wearing black all over.
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Character Sound Effects Improvement   Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:32 pm

What are you talking about man? His Shigan isn't meant for blink. It's an attack. I think it means Finger Gun in English. He uses his index finger and stabs you with it.
"A technique in which the user pushes their finger into a certain target
at very high speed, leaving a wound similar to a bullet wound, making
guns unnecessary."
Then Soru is the blinking skill. "A technique in which the user moves at very high speeds in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds."

Anyways, Rob Lucci is from One Piece. He's one of the bosses that the crew fights. I just have to say that I think that the fight between him and Luffy is crazy. It's one of the best fights I've seen in animes so far.
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Character Sound Effects Improvement   Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:57 pm

Yeh. It's an attack, but normally people uses it as blink too. xD
Back to top Go down
OmgImOnFire
Peasant
OmgImOnFire

PostSubject: Re: Character Sound Effects Improvement   Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:03 pm

GG.

Foreals?
I guess the top hat, suspenders, and the black getup is intimidating.
Back to top Go down
takuji
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Character Sound Effects Improvement   Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:34 pm

FroztSpectre wrote:
Too much = Too noisy

yeah...i'd agree with that...luffy's attack is loud! lolx...i'll try to crack open da map 2 get da sfx though!
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Character Sound Effects Improvement   Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:01 pm

takuji wrote:
FroztSpectre wrote:
Too much = Too noisy

yeah...i'd agree with that...luffy's attack is loud! lolx...i'll try to crack open da map 2 get da sfx though!

It's not easy deprotecting FoC map.
But you could always try to, and if you did suceed.
Remember to send iKill a copy for him to translate =)

Try deprotecting the latest map, 7.9s.
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Character Sound Effects Improvement   Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:05 am

Wouldn't it be crazy to have sound effects at the beginning of a duel and when you win or lose the game? Like you can put the sound effects from Street Fighters. "Round 1, Fight!" for the start of the duel. "You Win!" for if you win. "You Lose" for if you lose.
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: Character Sound Effects Improvement   Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:19 pm

it would be cool..
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Character Sound Effects Improvement   Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:08 am

It wouldn't be cool, it would be CRAZY!!!
Back to top Go down
hoylguy11
Peasant
hoylguy11

PostSubject: Re: Character Sound Effects Improvement   Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:07 am

there are some characters the really should have their sound effects improved like gil's ataks ( tehy are outdated) alucard, lee ( when he uses the gates) and there are other that should shut theirs than mouth like enel and luffy, man i baraly could keep playing a version where luffy screamed like a slut it is really annoying ¬¬
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Sound Effects Improvement   Character Sound Effects Improvement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Sound Effects Improvement
Page 1 of 1