Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Vote_lcapTo those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Voting_barTo those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Vote_lcapTo those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Voting_barTo those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here!

Go down 
+2
HoshigakiSoul
FroztSpectre
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Empty
PostSubject: To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here!   To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:47 pm

I've been trying to find a way to play 8.0b for ages! Finally, i was able to solve it.
Right now, i am here to share with you how to play 8.0b without your Warcraft crashing.

Well, you got to listen very carefully and follow instructions very carefully! You don't want to screw up your Warcraft right?

First of all,
Backup 5 things from you Warcraft folder

Default location
C:\Program Files\Warcraft III

Create a folder and name it "1.22 patch".
Now place all of this things inside it,
1) game.dll
2) Storm.dll
3) war3.exe
4) War3patch.mpq
5) worldedit.exe

Done?

Right now download 1.21b patch from here:
http://www.thaicyberupload.com/get/u5Qbu3nRLD

After downloading, open the file. It will ask you where to install to. The meaning of the install is extract. For now, you extract it to another folder, for example 1.21b patch. You can create this folder anywhere, for example My Documents.

After extracting the content of 1.21b patch, delete everything and only leave behind 5 things.
1) game.dll
2) Storm.dll
3) war3.exe
4) War3patch.mpq
5) worldedit.exe

Copy all of those and put it inside C:\Program Files\Warcraft III
Replace ALL!(So right now, you should be replacing your current 1.22version with 1.21b)

After replacing, you should be able to play Fight of Characters 8.0b!(Look below for the link to download it).
Now try hosting the game to play.
If there is no error, quit Warcraft III right now.

Now go to C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\1.22 patch
Copy all of those and put it in C:\Program Files\Warcraft III.
Replace ALL again. (Now you should be replacing 1.21b with 1.22 again)

I don't know how does this help in allowing you to play, but it just works.

*Tested and proven working by me*

Enjoy playing Fight of Characters 8.0b!

Download link for Fight of Characters 8.0b:
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/73196/
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here!   To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:46 pm

Wow, thx
now I'm want to try it!
Back to top Go down
Million_Knives
Peasant
Million_Knives

PostSubject: Re: To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here!   To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:01 pm

Tnx for solving the case in foc the main problem of all of this is the patch.
this case now closed
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here!   To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:13 pm

For those who are still unable to play even after switching.
I guess you just gotta use 1.21b everytime you want to play.
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here!   To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:37 am

I couldn't find the files war3.exe and waredit.exe
Who are the new characters in it and are others able to play when I host it?
Back to top Go down
xbxcv0000
Peasant
xbxcv0000

PostSubject: Re: To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here!   To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:41 pm

where i could download warcraft 3 pls help me and FoC??
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here!   To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:04 pm

If you did not hide extension for your computer, you will only see it as war3.

New heroes are:
Neji and Lancer.

Other things such as skills remake and models remake are also included.

Other people can only see your game if both of you are using the same Warcraft Version.
Back to top Go down
Million_Knives
Peasant
Million_Knives

PostSubject: Re: To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here!   To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:55 pm

Lancer who is this character and from what anime??
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here!   To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:49 am

I think lancer is from Fate/Stay Night or Fate/Night Stay. I don't know which one's correct.
Back to top Go down
Million_Knives
Peasant
Million_Knives

PostSubject: Re: To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here!   To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:09 am

I saw this lancer guy.
he's some kind of a knight w/ a lance ofcourse
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here!   To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:24 am

I'll just wait until someone fixes the problem and then I could play this.
Back to top Go down
xbxcv0000
Peasant
xbxcv0000

PostSubject: Re: To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here!   To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:32 pm

My friend said to me that there is a new version of "fight of the characters" instead of fight of the characters it is "fighter of the characters" in that version he said there are taverns you can choose what anime you want...hope to play that version
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here!   To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:14 pm

Is in this Version the Sandaime can use his skills???
(skills that in older version was no use)
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here!   To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:21 pm

Fighter of Character is quite different from Fight of Characters.
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here!   To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:22 pm

I don't really like Fighter of Characters. Everyone has the same cooldowns and their skills have the same strength. It's also rigged. Fight of Characters is much better.
Back to top Go down
NekoX
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here!   To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:47 pm

Johnny04 wrote:
I don't really like Fighter of Characters. Everyone has the same cooldowns and their skills have the same strength. It's also rigged. Fight of Characters is much better.

What's the different between both?..

Lancer is a character from Fate/Stay Night, and well, supposingly to be impossible to win him when he went on defense mode (said on the game of Fate/Stay Night UBW route)

Noble Phantasms (Weapon/Skill they have during they're alive)
----
Gáe Bolg (ゲイ・ボルク, Gei Boruku?): The Spear of Impaling Barbed Death (刺し穿つ死棘の槍, Sashi ugatsu shikyoku no yari
Gáe Bolg (ゲイ・ボルク, Gei Boruku?): The Spear of Striking Death Flight (突き穿つ死翔の槍, Tsuki ugatsu shishō no yari

Well, if the creator makes him right.. he should be imbal lolz. After all, he is,
Lancer is really Cú Chulainn, a hero from the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology. He is a demigod, the offspring of a mortal woman, Dechtire, and the deity, Lugh. Although born with the name Sétanta, he adopted Cú Chulainn after killing the hound of a smith, Culann, and promising to replace the slain canine while another was reared. Cú is the Irish Gaelic
word for "hound." During Cú Chulainn's expedition to the Land of
Shadows in Scotland, he trained under a sorceress named Scáthach and
acquired his signature weapon, the cursed javelin, Gáe Bolg. With his
heroic exploits, Cú Chulainn acquired a reputation of savagery in
battle, though he was a well-meaning and courageous young man. However,
above all, he is best known for keeping his word.

A god too ^^
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here!   To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:20 am

The difference between them is that Fighter of Characters is really rigged and a lot more easier to kill the Korean President.
Back to top Go down
xbxcv0000
Peasant
xbxcv0000

PostSubject: Re: To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here!   To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:58 pm

Oh I see have'nt played yet
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here!   To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:49 pm

Did that game Fun???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here!   To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To those who are unable to play 8.0b, look here!
Page 1 of 1