Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. FOC good to play ? Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
FOC good to play ? Vote_lcapFOC good to play ? Voting_barFOC good to play ? Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
FOC good to play ? Vote_lcapFOC good to play ? Voting_barFOC good to play ? Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
FOC good to play ? Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
FOC good to play ? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
FOC good to play ? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
FOC good to play ? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
FOC good to play ? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
FOC good to play ? Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
FOC good to play ? Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
FOC good to play ? Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
FOC good to play ? Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

FOC good to play ?

Go down 
+2
FroztSpectre
_s|Ka3l^mj|s
6 posters
AuthorMessage
_s|Ka3l^mj|s
Peasant
_s|Ka3l^mj|s

FOC good to play ? Empty
PostSubject: FOC good to play ?   FOC good to play ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:11 am

I'm playing FOC for 2 month while i just use few day to master it..
Dont think that I'm Pro enough but I daresay that I'm 1 of the Pro nowaday..

Let see.. the 1 i want to say here is FOC really good ? Some of you may irritated but I'm giving my view for FOC only ..

Here is the list that the character often can own the match by selfpower

Ronoroa Zoro
One of the character of my beloved Onepeice anime.. 3 aoe skill with cd less then 10sec.. Zoro show a truely Killing machine at begin.. Zoro play a importance role in team due to the aoe stun he have(1st skill).. if you perform well .. you can make Zoro cast skill 2 twice with the stun and clycone he have.

Isida Uryu
This bleach character can perform a chick farm which stay base & hit golem without any disturb.. just wit few minit he can get the item / exp faster than killing while other still farming.. Somemore with the Ulti + 3rd skill he can easily earn 40k~50k.

Abarai Renji
With 3 stunning skill.. Renji become a gay hero.. less character can survive when fight solo with Renji becouse of the stun.. 3skill can easily bring golem down for quite number of exp/gold.. his bankai is 1 of the skill that manage to clear dungeon with getting gold of 50k~70k

Beside these.. I strongly feel sad 'bout some characters becouse their ulti cant help them farm the 4 dungeon like ( Rock lee, Shiki, Ichigo, Sandaime, Eneru & somemore).. they sure can't match other's farmer if like that..

More sad 'bout the characters that din't have shunpo or blink ( Garra , Kisame , Ace, Kimimaru).. they find a hard time to versus characters that have blink / shunpo .. don't belive? try play with Ichigo that keep shunpo, as u might dont' know, his shunpo no cooldown ( got delay only )..

ONLY MY VIEW HERE
gt more I want to say but there's no time for me now.. thx for your kind reply x)
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

FOC good to play ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOC good to play ?   FOC good to play ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:03 am

Lol,
Gaara, Kisame and Ace are freaks if you know how to use them.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ace

Ace got a buff right now,
he's more skills than before.
AND
His default skill(does not require adding of skill) = Akiha's default skill
His 1st skill right now is as long as goku's 1st skill.
2nd Skill remains - AoE stun around him
New Skill - Byakuya's "butterfly" skill. However it only release a few orbs that hit opponents. Once hit, it's gone
He also has his Firewall skill.
And last of all, his ulti. The same one as goku.

Kinda strong if you know how to use him properly.
Gaara
Check out that perma stun. LOL.
Kisame - Nerfed. His clothes now suck.
Btw, Ichigo got nerfed.
Hollow mode does not allow you to control the hero anymore(Removed mouse so you won't be able to control)
Vizard mode's critical reduce. Now his critical ain't that gay anymore xD
Zoro, not sure whether it is a nerf or a buff
His ulti now does not have a picture anymore. Max damage of 7k. Instead of doing a AoE around it, he now blinks to the target, doing a 7k dmg of anything in it's way.
Renji, nice. His ulti got buffed. No more birdy birdy.
Eneru
Wtf? He can't farm? Check out his new ulti. AoE damage of 15k. Cooldown is 4mins =( Channeling time 3 or 4 seconds. Same as Goku and Ace.
And his Mamaragan.... 60secs cooldown, ??? dmg. But that's enough to kill the doom guards. xD Sometimes they might left around 1k hp? Just use the 60 Million Volts skill. Not enough? Use 100million volts skill.
60 million volts cooldown - 6secs. Damage 1.2k
100million volts skill. 4secs cooldown, damage 800k

Not enough to farm?
Sandaime, Item gives 400 armour and 100movement speed.
First skill remade, it becomes more gay
Clones weaker
Shorten Invul time
Alucard
Resurrection nerf. There's a limited amount of time he can resurrect.
Total Skills remade(except for Ulti which is the meteor thing)
Rock Lee
Konoha Whirlwind remade. You can select to to "flying-kick" to anymore. It now depends on where you are running.
Five gates and Drunkard remade.
Now fivegates allow you to run so freaking fast you can even run through walls.......
Back to top Go down
ofcoursenot
Peasant
ofcoursenot

FOC good to play ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOC good to play ?   FOC good to play ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:42 am

EVERY ChARCTER IS GOOD IF U NOE HOW TO USE IT
Back to top Go down
_s|Ka3l^mj|s
Peasant
_s|Ka3l^mj|s

FOC good to play ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOC good to play ?   FOC good to play ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:47 pm

well.. seem I din't mention the map ==
I write this after I keep on playing at 7.7b(no cheat) version due to the lack of FOC map in GGC .. sad case for me if u all play such a good map like the 1 Forzt said..
May intro wher u all play ? I wanna join too ~
seriously sick oi keep playing 7.7b version TT
Back to top Go down
ihaw-chan
Peasant
ihaw-chan

FOC good to play ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOC good to play ?   FOC good to play ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:00 pm

if i said it nicely, someone ban Ace in this current new version. maybe because of me >_>

Not everyone here play in GGC... and not everyone download the new maps. Because most people already used to 7.7bG, they don't want to bother getting used to new one.And because it have no (no cheat) in it's name, they will say it have cheat. especially when they are losing. -.-

Frozt, you didn't mention the new hitsu-chan ^^ one of his skill is the same like byakuya's, with more damage and can hold a lot of enemies at higher level. his bankai make him fly, and i mean fly. he can just 'slide' through everything faster than anyone... i think he is ice-skating.

gaara's fountain skill didn't stun the enemies in it anymore(something that kisame still had.)

oh yeah, no blink is already being solve in new version. get elf boot, and blink away. Ace with blink will make they cry.^^
Back to top Go down
http://animeleague.net/forums
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

FOC good to play ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOC good to play ?   FOC good to play ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:57 pm

ihaw-chan wrote:
if i said it nicely, someone ban Ace in this current new version. maybe because of me >_>

Not everyone here play in GGC... and not everyone download the new maps. Because most people already used to 7.7bG, they don't want to bother getting used to new one.And because it have no (no cheat) in it's name, they will say it have cheat. especially when they are losing. -.-

Frozt, you didn't mention the new hitsu-chan ^^ one of his skill is the same like byakuya's, with more damage and can hold a lot of enemies at higher level. his bankai make him fly, and i mean fly. he can just 'slide' through everything faster than anyone... i think he is ice-skating.

gaara's fountain skill didn't stun the enemies in it anymore(something that kisame still had.)

oh yeah, no blink is already being solve in new version. get elf boot, and blink away. Ace with blink will make they cry.^^

Gaara's sandfall doesn't trap anymore? That's weird. I'm still able to stun in the middle of the fall without getting damaged. Lol.
Back to top Go down
ofcoursenot
Peasant
ofcoursenot

FOC good to play ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOC good to play ?   FOC good to play ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:42 pm

whenever i host a foc new version come in 10 ppl almost 10 ppl dun haf the map so i lazy playing thee new map
Back to top Go down
_s|Ka3l^mj|s
Peasant
_s|Ka3l^mj|s

FOC good to play ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOC good to play ?   FOC good to play ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:02 pm

y non of u tell me where u all play foc ? = =
except GGC still have where can i play foc ?
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

FOC good to play ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOC good to play ?   FOC good to play ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:03 pm

Battlenet has more FoC players.
(If i am not wrong)
Back to top Go down
pICcOLo
Peasant
pICcOLo

FOC good to play ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOC good to play ?   FOC good to play ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:09 pm

Every server plays foc. I'd like to play at us.east, since there are many pros. In Europe people mostly host Footy and Dota, which are quite boring for me, especially footy!
Back to top Go down
haml0u
Peasant

FOC good to play ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOC good to play ?   FOC good to play ? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:42 pm

Im sry, but the 3 heroes u list are actually the hero scared by most noob player only, even in 7.7(no cheats). but i agree with you, there are hero who can own everything by self power, but not in 3v3 and 4v4.

In 3v3 and 4v4 it depends on your teamwork. try use the 3 gay hero u listed and i use some early game hero my team kill will reach 100 before the 3rd duel.

Example of real self owning hero in 1v1 or 2v2 is gilgamesh, kisame, and sandaime(although he have a bugged skill, but still a fake hero in version 7.7 if you know how to use)

With teamwork, a seems to be useless hero like rob lucci can actually be a game mvp hero.
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

FOC good to play ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOC good to play ?   FOC good to play ? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:39 am

haml0u wrote:
Im sry, but the 3 heroes u list are actually the hero scared by most noob player only, even in 7.7(no cheats). but i agree with you, there are hero who can own everything by self power, but not in 3v3 and 4v4.

In 3v3 and 4v4 it depends on your teamwork. try use the 3 gay hero u listed and i use some early game hero my team kill will reach 100 before the 3rd duel.

Example of real self owning hero in 1v1 or 2v2 is gilgamesh, kisame, and sandaime(although he have a bugged skill, but still a fake hero in version 7.7 if you know how to use)

With teamwork, a seems to be useless hero like rob lucci can actually be a game mvp hero.

I don't understand why people say Sandaime has a bugged skill.

He's Ulti IS suppose to kill himself....

Did you watch the anime? It's a sacrifice skill. You kill your opponent and you kill yourself.
Back to top Go down
pICcOLo
Peasant
pICcOLo

FOC good to play ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOC good to play ?   FOC good to play ? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:05 am

Quote :

I don't understand why people say Sandaime has a bugged skill.

He's Ulti IS suppose to kill himself....

Did you watch the anime? It's a sacrifice skill. You kill your opponent and you kill yourself.

In 7.7 it's bugged. It does kill Sandaime, but it doesn't do a shit to your opponent.
Back to top Go down
haml0u
Peasant

FOC good to play ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOC good to play ?   FOC good to play ? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:53 pm

well, if he suicide and enemy receive damage, its the same as anime.

But in 7.7, wat he can do is stop his enemy for 3 second and suicide. T.T good self deny skill because there is no cd LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FOC good to play ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOC good to play ?   FOC good to play ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOC good to play ?
Page 1 of 1