Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. Change Some of the Skills Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
Change Some of the Skills Vote_lcapChange Some of the Skills Voting_barChange Some of the Skills Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
Change Some of the Skills Vote_lcapChange Some of the Skills Voting_barChange Some of the Skills Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
Change Some of the Skills Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
Change Some of the Skills Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
Change Some of the Skills Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
Change Some of the Skills Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
Change Some of the Skills Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
Change Some of the Skills Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
Change Some of the Skills Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
Change Some of the Skills Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
Change Some of the Skills Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Change Some of the Skills

Go down 
+5
HoshigakiSoul
alterionz
byakuyakuchiki
FroztSpectre
Johnny04
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

Change Some of the Skills Empty
PostSubject: Change Some of the Skills   Change Some of the Skills Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:04 am

You have to change the skills and make the game more balanced. Like for Zoro, his Tornado attack is weak, so make it a bit stronger. Also his Tiger Hunt attack thing is way too strong. For Luffy, you should change his Gatling Gun attack so that it stuns the person for like two seconds so that they would actually get hurt instead of them just run or blink away. For Kisame, make his clones have weaker attacks because they are so rigged if you play correctly.
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Change Some of the Skills   Change Some of the Skills Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:59 am

Well, i think the reason why Zoro tornado is weak is because his other attacks are strong. I think Zoro is quite ok and nothing much has to be changed.

And as for luffy, if it stuns for 2second..... I think his gatling gun is for farming purposes when at low lvl, not really for hunting.

And as for Kisame,
Well, i personally feel that it's ok. Ichigo's Vizard can bring it down within seconds(provided that Kisame doesn't on the "waterfall" thingy")
Back to top Go down
byakuyakuchiki
Peasant
byakuyakuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Change Some of the Skills   Change Some of the Skills Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:45 am

I think Shiki's skills have to be changed
Back to top Go down
alterionz
Peasant
alterionz

PostSubject: Re: Change Some of the Skills   Change Some of the Skills Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:51 pm

change his ulti to absolute critical xD
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Change Some of the Skills   Change Some of the Skills Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:21 pm

I think Orochimaru's Reincarnation skill must be Fixed,

I'm tired of killing him,
and he is still Reincarnation,

and, please Change His Skills that Summon Yondaime,
U can change with Other Character
Yondaime is too strong, when he was blink
Back to top Go down
Million_Knives
Peasant
Million_Knives

PostSubject: Re: Change Some of the Skills   Change Some of the Skills Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:50 pm

HoshigakiSoul wrote:
I think Orochimaru's Reincarnation skill must be Fixed,

I'm tired of killing him,
and he is still Reincarnation,

and, please Change His Skills that Summon Yondaime,
U can change with Other Character
Yondaime is too strong, when he was blink

i think orochimaru's skills are fine the reincarnation was not that totally unfair well in some terms that's why you have to think how can you counter that, and yondaime well for him orochi must be in max level so he can use yondaime his flying flash god technique was really imba.
the game is not about all power it offers you think as well you can always counter your enemies ^^
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Change Some of the Skills   Change Some of the Skills Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:19 am

Oro is a killer in super late games.
Just like Ichigo.

Imagine Oro having 30k ++ hp, 98% damage reduction.
How are you going to kill him? You gotta kill him twice!

But of course, you can use Ichigo to kill him if that happens. Your vizard has enough time to kill him twice.
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Change Some of the Skills   Change Some of the Skills Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:40 am

I used Ichigo once in a super long game. I had 5k stats... I then killed Buu in less than three seconds. Lol.
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Change Some of the Skills   Change Some of the Skills Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:51 am

Lol,
once Ichigo gets to lvl 50, have around 500stats. You can kill buu off within 15seconds(Provided that there are no other monsters and you whack the correct buu, not the mirror image)
Back to top Go down
Million_Knives
Peasant
Million_Knives

PostSubject: Re: Change Some of the Skills   Change Some of the Skills Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:59 am

buu has an area skill that can make you a into a cookie!!!
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Change Some of the Skills   Change Some of the Skills Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:58 pm

Buu will only use the cookie skill if there are 3 or more units attacking him.
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: Change Some of the Skills   Change Some of the Skills Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:24 am

killing your opponents early game is the best way to end the game fast.. ^^
Back to top Go down
Million_Knives
Peasant
Million_Knives

PostSubject: Re: Change Some of the Skills   Change Some of the Skills Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:16 pm

you got your point there *thumbs up*
if you have opponents that you think can turn nasty in the end then you have to pawn them.
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: Change Some of the Skills   Change Some of the Skills Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:03 pm

hehe.. you wouldnt want to let them farm coz that could be your end.. ^^
Back to top Go down
pICcOLo
Peasant
pICcOLo

PostSubject: Re: Change Some of the Skills   Change Some of the Skills Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:04 pm

Million_Knives wrote:
buu has an area skill that can make you a into a cookie!!!

Buu beam! Tried -shareall once and guess what! HIS BUU BEAM HAS CUSTOM ICON WTF!
Back to top Go down
ofcoursenot
Peasant
ofcoursenot

PostSubject: Re: Change Some of the Skills   Change Some of the Skills Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:53 pm

i think luffy should have these skills lol==if noob duns scold me                                                                    1st:Gomu Gomu No Gatling Gun try to make the effect better      2nd:Gomu Gomu No Bazooka push ppl away and stun them          3rd:Gomu Gomu No Whip aim an area and he use his leg swipe all the enemy in the area lol                                          4th:Gear Second !!!Make a skill Gomu Gomu No Jet Gatling Gun available or change 1st skill into jet one                  Ultimate:Gomu Gomu No Gigant Pistol!!!u aim the place and he use his big arm shoot a long range lol!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change Some of the Skills   Change Some of the Skills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change Some of the Skills
Page 1 of 1