Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Vote_lcapSomething bout Shiki - Page 2 Voting_barSomething bout Shiki - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Vote_lcapSomething bout Shiki - Page 2 Voting_barSomething bout Shiki - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Something bout Shiki

Go down 
+6
kasikage
Johnny04
xbxcv0000
FroztSpectre
BurningDezire
takara123
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jangness
Peasant

Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something bout Shiki   Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:26 pm

Hehe, well its nothing like Bleach/Naruto/One Piece if that's what you meant. The fighting is interesting but since its not a Shonen manga, its not as good as fights in other Anime.

Worth a watch though, since a lot of people recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Something bout Shiki   Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:09 pm

Maybe I'll watch it then...
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Something bout Shiki   Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:52 am

I wanted to watch it because of the "lines" thingy and "cut the lines and the object dies", it sounds very interesting.
BUT, i have no time to watch that =(
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Something bout Shiki   Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:35 pm

I'm want to talk 'bout him, manypeople call him Shiki Nanaya, but there are some peoples too that call him Shiki Tohno, so what the real name of he?
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Something bout Shiki   Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:08 pm

Apparently, his real name is Shiki Nanaya.
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Something bout Shiki   Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:02 pm

Lol,

why make it so troublesome??
Just call it Shiki.
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Something bout Shiki   Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:15 am

Well people asked me what it was and I told them. So yeah...
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Something bout Shiki   Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:45 pm

Johnny04 wrote:
Well people asked me what it was and I told them. So yeah...
what do U tell to them?
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Something bout Shiki   Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:47 pm

I think he meant telling the person Shiki's full name?
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Something bout Shiki   Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:05 pm

yes, but WHAT IS THE REAL SHIKI NAME? I'm got confused 'bout Shiki's name
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Something bout Shiki   Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:12 pm

Quoted from Wiki:

Shiki is in fact not a real member of the Tohno family, is not Akiha's
biological brother, and is not Makihisa's son. While the Tohno family
is a family with demon blood, Shiki's real surname is Nanaya, and he is
the eldest son of the Nanaya (七夜) clan, a family of powerful
demon-slaying assassins, it is revealed in Kagetsu Tohya that he is the son of Kiri Nanaya.
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Something bout Shiki   Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:23 pm

oh, so Shiki is adopted by the Tohno family, but his real name was Shiki Nanaya,haha, thx Frozt, now I can call him with his real name
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Something bout Shiki   Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:25 pm

It's actually up to people to decide what to call him.

But i prefer calling him by his adopted name though, unless he acknowledges with his parents and stay with them.
Back to top Go down
NekoX
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Something bout Shiki   Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:35 pm

It depends on which shiki you're saying ^^.

There's 2 shiki, 1 who is the biological and legitimate son of the Tohno family, Tohno Shiki. Another is, of course, Nanaya Shiki, whom memory was lost due to an "accident" 7 years ago..?

Both shiki, looks the same when they're children and, both of them, has acquired the "Eye of death perception" . Since both of them tasted death/near death and didn't die.

@Frozt, since he aknownledges Akiha as his own Imouto, shouldn't him be "tohno shiki"..? You should know his parent died ~.~...

He took up the name of "tohno shiki" in his normal school life too. Well, maybe because Makihisa brainwashed him.. ~.~ But, when he has Glasses on, he is Tohno Shiki, that I can say. Since he doesn't uses his EODP and thus, his Nanaya blood won't be activated and he doesn't look like the real Nanaya/Satsujinki.

PS: Just so i tell you, the anime, can never hold up to the game itself. Although it is a visual novel, and not animated; the anime itself.. IMHO, is boring the first and 2nd time i encountered it. Didn't finished it, but, 3rd encounter, i watched it all and played the game as well. The anime was just so-so, and it's hilarious that i took up more interest in the "back" route than the "Main/front" route.. hahaha.....
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Something bout Shiki   Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:17 pm

wow, I'm impressed that Shiki was not from a famous anime but can be included in FOC character that many of the FOC character was from famous anime 
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Something bout Shiki   Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:18 am

Well, I never heard of Fate/Stay Night until this map. Also, it may be famous in Korea.
Back to top Go down
ColdForge
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Something bout Shiki   Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:27 pm

Wow fate stay night is famous anime dude..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something bout Shiki   Something bout Shiki - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something bout Shiki
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2