Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. WHY there is no foc tournament?? Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
WHY there is no foc tournament?? Vote_lcapWHY there is no foc tournament?? Voting_barWHY there is no foc tournament?? Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
WHY there is no foc tournament?? Vote_lcapWHY there is no foc tournament?? Voting_barWHY there is no foc tournament?? Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
WHY there is no foc tournament?? Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
WHY there is no foc tournament?? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
WHY there is no foc tournament?? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
WHY there is no foc tournament?? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
WHY there is no foc tournament?? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
WHY there is no foc tournament?? Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
WHY there is no foc tournament?? Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
WHY there is no foc tournament?? Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
WHY there is no foc tournament?? Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

WHY there is no foc tournament??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[CK]_thunder
Peasant

WHY there is no foc tournament?? Empty
PostSubject: WHY there is no foc tournament??   WHY there is no foc tournament?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:55 pm

do u all wish for a foc tournament?
like dota...we can cr8 own clan can compete wif others to prove our skill...
talk is useless...try some more practical way likes compete wif other in competition...some may say they are pro or wat nonsense...for me those ban 5 ...is just rubbish...how about u ?
Back to top Go down
invincus
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: WHY there is no foc tournament??   WHY there is no foc tournament?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Ban is for noob only, nothing more nothing less
Back to top Go down
PowerDev
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: WHY there is no foc tournament??   WHY there is no foc tournament?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:17 am

Because FoC is IMBALANCED
That's why there will be no Foc tournaments

unlike "stable" maps like Dota or Fufu Ninja which always have tournaments
Back to top Go down
[CK]_thunder
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: WHY there is no foc tournament??   WHY there is no foc tournament?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:41 pm

for me no hero is imbalance...all are the same...depends on how the player play his/her game...it is same like dota...some may say this hero imba...actually in foc is quite balanced after all...those sohai only ban so many...if u play no ban foc...u will find out more about what is the power of "ban"...cause no harm to you...simple as that...
Back to top Go down
invincus
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: WHY there is no foc tournament??   WHY there is no foc tournament?? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:35 am

Powerdev what is unbalanced on foc, explain before say it
Back to top Go down
astronautis
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: WHY there is no foc tournament??   WHY there is no foc tournament?? Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:03 am

But of course foc is imbalanced....take for example nanaya, lucci and itachi. They are all overpowered. Nanaya: too strong ulti and gets bonus agility with every kill. Lucci: 0.5 sec stun in a spell with 0.6 sec cooldown. Itachi: 10 sec paralyzed in which if he doesnt kill you you get bonus stun and damage afterwards, and has ulti which makes him practically immortal. Where is the balance??
Back to top Go down
invincus
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: WHY there is no foc tournament??   WHY there is no foc tournament?? Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:05 pm

The balance? They are against lucci use silence item 5sec mute...
Agéainst itachi use wood or invis his ulti will do 0 on you
Nanaya silence kunai don't get closer?
They are all easy to counter if you don't know how to play, how can you say what is balance and not ...
Back to top Go down
astronautis
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: WHY there is no foc tournament??   WHY there is no foc tournament?? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:23 am

If you put it that way you are right but useable items are usually banned so...then again if nanaya,itachi and lucci are not banned so would be these item. Then again, it's still imbalanced because you see: to buy these items you spend money and at the start of the game money is hard to get. Most of the other chars can get their asses kicked without the use of these items, so: it is imbalanced excactly because you must use these items (have 1 or 2 empty inventory slots and spend money) to beat nanaya, itachi and lucci while there is no need for these items for the other chars.... get it?? Still imbalanced. No offence meant.
Back to top Go down
invincus
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: WHY there is no foc tournament??   WHY there is no foc tournament?? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:24 am

I don't know where you play but on europe/asia/us.east useable items aren't banned.
so against nanaya, you would need stay beetwin 200 & 700 range of him for dodge his spell but you need item or it will be hard.
Against itachi, you need be very good at blink, blink make you dodge his W spell.
And for lucci, There aren't a lot of choice you need learn time of tekkai and gank him when it is over.
Hard to get money at start? So random +300 gold or you can even use a characters who has a blast at lvl 1 and lure 4 spot of creep and kill them with (if it is 4spots at start gain gold ~270/290).
But you say you must use it, but if you don't let him kill people he won't be usefull (kill your team mate when they haven't hp for protect you to overpower characters). After characters like nanaya or lucci can't farm really easy, instead of characters like akaoji or eneru or hitsugaya or Ace or ...
So they won't be able to stop you once you farmed.
Against lvl 10 of itachi, why don't you only get armor & hp so you will easy survive (but it is my opinion, personnaly i use invis).
Usuable items are used to make game more balanced so if you don't allow people to use it so where is the fun? Then characters like akaoji who has only 1 hit spell at lvl 2 can't kill till he farms once so he needs it.
For end if you don't know what does item so check this link it is a forum, i made and i upgrade when i've time: http://fightofcharacters.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Back to top Go down
astronautis
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: WHY there is no foc tournament??   WHY there is no foc tournament?? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:14 pm

Ok then, I surrender. Tnx for the link, I knew most of the thing you have there but not all of it. Hey, in the forum, which FoC ver. are you at?? I'm in 8.4h but i don' know if it's official.
P.S. is Invincus you name in B.net cause I'd like to battle you in FoC....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY there is no foc tournament??   WHY there is no foc tournament?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHY there is no foc tournament??
Page 1 of 1