Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. ¿where can I get the last FOC map? Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
¿where can I get the last FOC map? Vote_lcap¿where can I get the last FOC map? Voting_bar¿where can I get the last FOC map? Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
¿where can I get the last FOC map? Vote_lcap¿where can I get the last FOC map? Voting_bar¿where can I get the last FOC map? Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
¿where can I get the last FOC map? Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
¿where can I get the last FOC map? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
¿where can I get the last FOC map? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
¿where can I get the last FOC map? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
¿where can I get the last FOC map? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
¿where can I get the last FOC map? Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
¿where can I get the last FOC map? Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
¿where can I get the last FOC map? Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
¿where can I get the last FOC map? Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

¿where can I get the last FOC map?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
afcx007
Peasant

¿where can I get the last FOC map? Empty
PostSubject: ¿where can I get the last FOC map?   ¿where can I get the last FOC map? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:40 am

Can someone give me a link of the last version of FOC?  One more question.  ¿Is there an official page of downloads of FOC? sorry for my bad english I`m not american xD   Thx all u guys!
Back to top Go down
haml0u
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: ¿where can I get the last FOC map?   ¿where can I get the last FOC map? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:58 am

Not this forum. This forum is abandoned...
Back to top Go down
invincus
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: ¿where can I get the last FOC map?   ¿where can I get the last FOC map? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:56 am

you can find foc in epicwar, i don't know forum who put all version without cafenaver but it is on korean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ¿where can I get the last FOC map?   ¿where can I get the last FOC map? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

¿where can I get the last FOC map?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fight Of Characters :: Fight Of Characters :: General Discussions-
Jump to: