Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. Any new version released? Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
Any new version released? Vote_lcapAny new version released? Voting_barAny new version released? Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
Any new version released? Vote_lcapAny new version released? Voting_barAny new version released? Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
Any new version released? Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
Any new version released? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
Any new version released? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
Any new version released? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
Any new version released? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
Any new version released? Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
Any new version released? Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
Any new version released? Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
Any new version released? Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Any new version released?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aznfrost
Peasant

Any new version released? Empty
PostSubject: Any new version released?   Any new version released? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:16 am

I know that 8.1u is actually the newest version but, it has been released since august and there wasn't any significant changes in 8.1u than there is in 8.1t3.. is there a newer version that is out?
Back to top Go down
dancingbanana
Peasant
dancingbanana

PostSubject: Re: Any new version released?   Any new version released? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:22 am

There is no new ver, check these 2 thread for updates

https://fightofcharacters.forumotion.net/general-discussions-f1/updatednewest-fight-of-characters-version-81u-t153.htm
http://www.thaicybergames.com/webboard/index.php/topic,82765.0.html
Back to top Go down
sensesfail1
Peasant
sensesfail1

PostSubject: Re: Any new version released?   Any new version released? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:42 pm

wow dancing banana, is that ur alucard?
Back to top Go down
dancingbanana
Peasant
dancingbanana

PostSubject: Re: Any new version released?   Any new version released? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:12 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
sensesfail1
Peasant
sensesfail1

PostSubject: Re: Any new version released?   Any new version released? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:24 am

oh cool. sometimes i see u in singapore vamp rooms, u seem like a pro. mind if u add me so that we could play tgt sometime?
Back to top Go down
dancingbanana
Peasant
dancingbanana

PostSubject: Re: Any new version released?   Any new version released? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:08 pm

you already ban me, why would i want to play with you?
Back to top Go down
sensesfail1
Peasant
sensesfail1

PostSubject: Re: Any new version released?   Any new version released? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:38 pm

i didnt ban you. even if i really did, that was a long time ago. but if u wanna bare grudges, so be it. I jus hope u arent a nerd kid.
Back to top Go down
aznfrost
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Any new version released?   Any new version released? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:27 am

alcard is weak
Back to top Go down
knightmare
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Any new version released?   Any new version released? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:40 pm

dancingbanana wrote:
you already ban me, why would i want to play with you?

GROW UP kid, grow up and out of your childish and anti-social grudge. Get a life
Back to top Go down
dancingbanana
Peasant
dancingbanana

PostSubject: Re: Any new version released?   Any new version released? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:05 pm

i don't bear grudges, i just don't like people that ban me just because i beat them a few times (thats usually the case)

don't assume what my character is like just from one post
Back to top Go down
aznfrost
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Any new version released?   Any new version released? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:30 am

Single player, greedisgood 99999999999999999 spam 100 all stat tombs = imba alcard screenshot to make people think iam pro
Back to top Go down
dancingbanana
Peasant
dancingbanana

PostSubject: Re: Any new version released?   Any new version released? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:33 pm

it is possible to farm to that strong in a legit game using Alucard, you need alot of time

strong blood army = ~700k in one go of dragon farming
Back to top Go down
aznfrost
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Any new version released?   Any new version released? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:37 am

its impossible to get 700k+ in the beginning with blood army because, they dont last long enough to be able to farm 700k.. and why would you play for so long lol
Back to top Go down
sensesfail1
Peasant
sensesfail1

PostSubject: Re: Any new version released?   Any new version released? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:37 pm

its impossible to get 700k, all the dragons dont even worth 700k. u mean 70k?
Back to top Go down
dancingbanana
Peasant
dancingbanana

PostSubject: Re: Any new version released?   Any new version released? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:30 pm

700k.
once your blood army is strong enough to fight on its own (two crits > 1 strong dragon), you can get a teammate to help you patrol on the circle to continue spawning more and more. the cash racks up really quickly
Back to top Go down
sensesfail1
Peasant
sensesfail1

PostSubject: Re: Any new version released?   Any new version released? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:08 pm

wow im amazed
Back to top Go down
haml0u
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Any new version released?   Any new version released? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:08 pm

Eh lol alucard is already nerfed to a early game hero. Your blood army farming tactic won work anymore. Btw i think 700k per cast is abit exaggerated.... i tried before moving the blood army at every single part of de dragon spot and making sure the spawn is full, i only get 200k as maximum per cast.

Sigh, now alucard is nerfed to some food, unless you get to invi and obtain so many life so that you can have as much army as old alucard, but one cast take all your life off zzz...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any new version released?   Any new version released? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any new version released?
Page 1 of 1