Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. Help with itachi and neji Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
Help with itachi and neji Vote_lcapHelp with itachi and neji Voting_barHelp with itachi and neji Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
Help with itachi and neji Vote_lcapHelp with itachi and neji Voting_barHelp with itachi and neji Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
Help with itachi and neji Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
Help with itachi and neji Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
Help with itachi and neji Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
Help with itachi and neji Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
Help with itachi and neji Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
Help with itachi and neji Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
Help with itachi and neji Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
Help with itachi and neji Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
Help with itachi and neji Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Help with itachi and neji

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
waralb
Peasant

Help with itachi and neji Empty
PostSubject: Help with itachi and neji   Help with itachi and neji Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:10 am

Hello, i need a little of help, i´ve played with itachi and neji, but everybody defeatme xD, i would like giveme some advices for farm and what buy, always save money for buy personal item, but i can buy it until second duel or later =S. Please helpme.
Back to top Go down
ihaw-chan
Peasant
ihaw-chan

PostSubject: Re: Help with itachi and neji   Help with itachi and neji Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:21 am

first of all, among all character i tried, neji is the fastest in level-ing up from 1 to 3 at first minute. even faster than ace, that i can say, you can farm very very fast using him. i dunno much about itachi though. for new version, neji's personal item have +50 hp regen. that's all the reason i am interested with it, or i won't care about a 50+ all stats item at all. better full hp diamond for ulti farm.

as any farmer, i'll choose hero as quick as possible and attack 3 small spider. and then, quickly go to right side or left side, so we can farm the newly spawned creeps too. one skill, level 2. i usually get level 3 in few seconds later. now, if you can, kill people. neji's skills is a bit stronger than most hero in the beginning. continue farming as quick as possible while killing people.lvl 8, if duel is 2 minutes away, kill someone using third skill. lvl 10, go to infernal, spawn, and use first and third skill to get instant lvl 12. if from beginning you keep killing and less death, dont use money at all. after duel, go to boss creeps, try killing first two boss creeps only using first and second skill. you should be able to buy 1 personal after that, although i prefer hp diamond if i am slower or opponents team are same/higher level. but that for fast game. for longer game like 1vs1 or 2vs2, just keep farming infernal and kill anyone on the way. in 1 minute, you should get lvl 20. use it at infernal. high level skill give neji easy boss creep time and can own almost anyone. well, maybe gaara will be annoying.
Back to top Go down
http://animeleague.net/forums
pICcOLo
Peasant
pICcOLo

PostSubject: Re: Help with itachi and neji   Help with itachi and neji Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:07 am

It's easy to cancel neji's ultimate.. When I'm Neji and zoro, lee, inu or somebody like them, stun meh..
Back to top Go down
ihaw-chan
Peasant
ihaw-chan

PostSubject: Re: Help with itachi and neji   Help with itachi and neji Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:40 am

yeah, that's why neji usually good in having full hp AND use invisibility. just hope no kisame fountain suddenly appear or byakuya farm at same place..
Back to top Go down
pICcOLo
Peasant
pICcOLo

PostSubject: Re: Help with itachi and neji   Help with itachi and neji Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:08 pm

Hope is not good enough.
Back to top Go down
waralb
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Help with itachi and neji   Help with itachi and neji Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:08 am

thx ihaw-chan, you really helpme, i´ve been using to neji in FoC 8.1, and orochimaru in 8.0h, but orochimaru in 8.0h is great, summon and summn, and summn xD, and he revive =O.
Back to top Go down
pICcOLo
Peasant
pICcOLo

PostSubject: Re: Help with itachi and neji   Help with itachi and neji Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:55 am

8.0h is bad-ass cheated version. I do not recommend you to play this.
Back to top Go down
waralb
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Help with itachi and neji   Help with itachi and neji Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:29 pm

pICcOLo wrote:
8.0h is bad-ass cheated version. I do not recommend you to play this.

what version recommend to play, y use mm 8.1g, i belive, i dont remember well, and have bug =S.
Back to top Go down
pICcOLo
Peasant
pICcOLo

PostSubject: Re: Help with itachi and neji   Help with itachi and neji Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:55 pm

Newer ones, made by Jinho & Sumin i guess.. The guys who made bleach foc.
Back to top Go down
ihaw-chan
Peasant
ihaw-chan

PostSubject: Re: Help with itachi and neji   Help with itachi and neji Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:32 pm

*now she understand why recent foc have special items and random feature*
Back to top Go down
pICcOLo
Peasant
pICcOLo

PostSubject: Re: Help with itachi and neji   Help with itachi and neji Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:09 pm

She?
Back to top Go down
sensesfail1
Peasant
sensesfail1

PostSubject: Re: Help with itachi and neji   Help with itachi and neji Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:32 am

i dont really think personal item first for neji is very good, i think neji needs some hp, then excaliburs, jus to tank dragons and use ulti. personal item comes later, and only one is needed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with itachi and neji   Help with itachi and neji Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with itachi and neji
Page 1 of 1