Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Vote_lcapIs Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Voting_barIs Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Vote_lcapIs Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Voting_barIs Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful?

Go down 
+2
Sekiyo
LazyAmerican
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LazyAmerican
Peasant

Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Empty
PostSubject: Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful?   Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:40 am

Is he? My friend firmly believes he's the most rigged guy in this game...I dunno there's lots of guys with nasty abilities but it seems like kuchiki has ridiculous regen, insane 10 sec stun coupled with another stun that is highly spammable, and of course insane damage bonus at lvl 17. Agree, disagree? I dunno...he's fun to slaughter people with though :). Oh and btw, I am referring to him in Bleach Max 34 of foc.
Back to top Go down
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful?   Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:54 am

If it is at Bleach Max 34 he is quite rigged~~ his 2nd skill the bakudo is so long and the last skill the angel wing is also very very~~ long ~~
Back to top Go down
LazyAmerican
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful?   Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:28 am

Sigh...and I doubt this version will see any sort of balance changes anytime soon. I like this version better because of the improved move animations for kuchiki. Oh well I guess I'll just have to keep on pwning until some group of people realize his riggedness and gang up on me the whole game lol.
Back to top Go down
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful?   Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:32 am

lol you always use byakuya? anyway byakuya can be pwn quite easily if you are a pro alot of character i used before can pwn byakuya but got 1 pro using byakuya killed me ~~ anyway see how you use the character all characters have weakness
Back to top Go down
LazyAmerican
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful?   Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:37 am

Yea I pretty much only use him. As for weaknesses...lol if even orhime can revive then heal herself and still die by me....it's like 'zomg you're teh riggedness noob!" I didn't make the game...if I did I'd balance it more so....but problem is that then someone else will probably take the roll of rigged and on and on it goes.
Back to top Go down
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful?   Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:41 am

lol you used him often then^^ see who farm the fastest then can kill loh shiki might kill you (ban character) he's instant kill skill is like IMBA lol anyway there's also a few character not ban that can kill him example is uryu?^^
Back to top Go down
haml0u
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful?   Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:45 pm

Well, i have used byakuya for over 50 times (in foc) and at starting i felt that he is so imba and powerful since i can own every match with it. Since then, i never use other hero except byakuya. But one day something change my mind, someone play some other farming hero like gilgamesh and last till when he have farm skill (lv30). By that time i have great advantage against him (72kills, 5 200 atk and 200 def sword and one byakuya sword and extra 300 in all stats). But by using his farming skill, which i cant really stop him (its not easy to stop ppl to cast one instant kill skill on creep), he easily become fater then me after 2 cast. So from here what i want to say is, byakuya is a powerful early game hero and useful in supporting only after late game because the lack of farm skill. You can own with byakuya throughout the game only if its a very fast game (reach 100 kills before late game) or you have a noob enemy (not willing to wait until late game to own you back and just leave game) or you become so own that you can instant kill top right and bottom left creep with one shot before your enemy get your farm skill. Im not sure about foc bleach max but it is not that imba if compared to other hero in foc. Byakuya is good for 4v4 but not good for 2v2 or 1v1. (3v3 depends on situation)
Back to top Go down
Nekomage
Peasant
Nekomage

PostSubject: Re: Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful?   Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:57 pm

byakuya is imba,if fighting with other killer(not farmer...early yes,you own them later shit...)
he can easily rape hero(the creep hero also he can rape the 1st creep boss with juz skill q and c at lvl 11) with sekei senbonzakura with a finishing move(when he was lvl 30 hakuiten juz in case there got ppl ks) and when he achieve senbonzakura kageyoshi(lvl 8 and onward) he can start farm dragon area
but theres a BIG time GAP in there
if he is facing farmer,by the time byakuya get rich....farmer is richer than him 2-3 time(fukin gay)
Back to top Go down
hoylguy11
Peasant
hoylguy11

PostSubject: Re: Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful?   Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:52 am

Hear me, byakuya can't go against renji, neither my most powerfull heros GILGAMESH AND SABER...well about saber... even renji can beat me..
with saber i get avalon what makes me immune to byakuya skills and i can easily get 3000 str... byakuya is strong but not the best... if you ara playing with someone stronger than you, just use ikkaku
Back to top Go down
sensesfail1
Peasant
sensesfail1

PostSubject: Re: Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful?   Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:09 am

haml0u, u have only used byakuya for over 50 times and u came to a conclusion. what u said is totally wrong, byakuya is not only good in early game, he is good in late game too. and u also said that he does not have farming skill? are u kidding me? then what is his bankai and senkei for? byakuya is an excellent farmer, so next time when u want to put ur opinion, pls know the hero well enough, or u might just maked yourself look like a fool, posting nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful?   Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Captain Kuchiki too powerful?
Page 1 of 1