Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Vote_lcapWILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Voting_barWILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Vote_lcapWILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Voting_barWILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fankafe
Peasant
fankafe

WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Empty
PostSubject: WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿?   WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:39 am

I AM ASKING IF ANYONES KNOWS IF THERE WILL BE ANOTHER FOC WHIT NEW CHARACTERS MAYBE WHIT THE ONES OF MARVEL LIKE SPIDERMAN GAMBIT OR WOLWERINE....AND WHY ISN'T NARUTO AT ANY FOC I PLAYED?¿?¿
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿?   WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:17 pm

You're thinking too much.

And naruto is inside bleach max. Those older versions.
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿?   WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:16 pm

I don't think that the Koreans are gonna put Marvel into this. They will probably only stick with anime.
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿?   WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:11 pm

but, just a few character from choosen anime, why they not want to increase the hero, I think ???
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿?   WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:18 am

I don't know, they're crazy!
Back to top Go down
fankafe
Peasant
fankafe

PostSubject: Re: WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿?   WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:43 am

thanks mens waht verison is it?¿¿?
and hopefully the chinese japanese i dont care what are they ..they will continue making this games for us to play
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿?   WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:58 am

They are going to continue to fix bigs, add new changes, and for themselves. We are the ones who have to translate it if we plan to continue playing with English.
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿?   WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:29 am

Just learn to deprotect and restore things inside the map, and you'll have a english map in no time.
Back to top Go down
fankafe
Peasant
fankafe

PostSubject: Re: WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿?   WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:48 am

hey and what about samurai x it's one of the greatest series i think and have a lot of characthers to use at least they can put kenshin
Back to top Go down
hoylguy11
Peasant
hoylguy11

PostSubject: Re: WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿?   WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:58 am

i think they didint get the models, but i a sure they could make without a problem so.... why dont you ask them? ^^
go learn korean so you can ask them at their site http://cafe.naver.com/focs.cafe xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿?   WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WILL THERE BE ANOTHER FOC?¿¿?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fight Of Characters :: Fight Of Characters :: General Discussions-
Jump to: