Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. Kisame Guide?? - Page 2 Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
Kisame Guide?? - Page 2 Vote_lcapKisame Guide?? - Page 2 Voting_barKisame Guide?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
Kisame Guide?? - Page 2 Vote_lcapKisame Guide?? - Page 2 Voting_barKisame Guide?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
Kisame Guide?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
Kisame Guide?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
Kisame Guide?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
Kisame Guide?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
Kisame Guide?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
Kisame Guide?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
Kisame Guide?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
Kisame Guide?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
Kisame Guide?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Kisame Guide??

Go down 
+4
FroztSpectre
Isoka
Johnny04
xbxcv0000
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
haml0u
Peasant

Kisame Guide?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisame Guide??   Kisame Guide?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:36 pm

ihaw-chan wrote:

seriously, that weapon is almost useless. it is similar to itachi's weapon. but itachi is agi type, so increase armor and attack, while kisame only increase hp and attack. not that it increase much hp anyway.

i try to get lvl 10 before first duel. i prefer to get my stregth to 100 exactly after first duel. two health diamond, then go for lvl 20 at infernal . farm at top right with combos of 3rd and 4th skill. then get 19k tomes. nothing else, except maybe some stretgh tomes. you will be fast quickly,no need agi tomes. if nobody touch those boss creeps(especially if enemy is ishida that only think about farming), get them. about 3 times getting red tomes, you should be farming top right easily. anyone stand in your way, crush them in the process.

I prefer getting at least one kisame item because silence is so useful in killing hero and prevent buu from using the illusion skill. But does the silence chance stack if you have 2 or more kisame item? Hp gem is better for kisame to fill up the rest item slot because only this item will affect your illusion. (silence stone is also a good choice for silencing enemy from far).
Back to top Go down
Nekomage
Peasant
Nekomage

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Guide??   Kisame Guide?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:58 pm

it give regen and life which is better than gem
yes,early gem is useful but late not rly
getting 3 of his weapon is enough thou
Back to top Go down
ihaw-chan
Peasant
ihaw-chan

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Guide??   Kisame Guide?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:58 am

yeah, i get one weapon too at least, after some farming >_>.

i think, in terms of attack only, his weapons is better. after two 19k tomes we get 200 str, while with same amount, buying his weapon we get 600 str. yeah, 3 weapon is good.

i think silence effect stack.. and that silence stone have too short amount of time. after some farming and 19k tomes, i think we can silence people every 50 hit. not to mention, there are 4 of us >_>

for regen, i prefer medal of honor =D well, not that i remember, but surely better than that wepon.
Back to top Go down
http://animeleague.net/forums
Nekomage
Peasant
Nekomage

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Guide??   Kisame Guide?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:02 pm

after you spam stat,any item is useless since you str stat will be the regen
Back to top Go down
ihaw-chan
Peasant
ihaw-chan

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Guide??   Kisame Guide?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:31 am

after a lot of time using kisame, i start to wonder about kisame's better strategy.this is just suggestion. hope someone can discuss with me, to make it better.

i still need to get lvl 10 before first duel, because that's the only way kisame can win. using the fountain tech.

if i didn't duel, there's two choices. farm infernal to increase lvl, or go for boss creep to get more money. we are so slow in killing the boss creep, so there will always ks case -.-'' . there's some idea of using gamabunta's scroll instead. though that is so hard to get...

we can choose to use 5 health diamonds and a weapon, giving him high HP, concentrating on his 4 clones tech. but if we dont have that skill on that time? and most of the time, enemy running around until the clone disappear, before attacking the alone us. with lack of speed and armor, might be a good thing to increase agi and str when buying stats, and maybe an excalibur for some armor.

this what i use now.

2 health diamonds + 1 weapon + 2 vanguards + 1 bloody axe + [str + agi stats]

Not considering the clones didnt receive effect from items. but somehow, that's better, if u are 'slow' in the games. not using red book anymore, as i begin to concentrate on str only. cheaper that way, and also good thing from our beloved clones.

out of topic, who is it that ban kisame? >_>
Back to top Go down
haml0u
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Guide??   Kisame Guide?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:54 pm

Actually i quite agree in banning kisame in 1v1 or 2v2 game. But not in 3v3 or 4v4 cases.

Kisame can be considered the most gay hero (and fastest farming hero) with its illusion at late game. illusion makes ur damage X4, with a quite low cool down. He is even better at killing buu than ichigo because he have a waterfall and stun to assist you in utilising the damage given by your illusion. But with ichigo cases, when he bankai + vaizard he will gain about X8.4 dps. Although its double damage but he has no stun to utilise it, making he easy to get ksed. Beside, kisame waterfall can stop most physical damage dealer from ksing. given the same farming time (in 1v1 or 2v2 game), he can easily have 3k str and 2k agi while ichigo only have 1k + agi within 30 minutes.

I would recommend kisame to farm as fast as possible to lv 10. your waterfall is better to be saved for killing inferno than winning duel. Because this will give you more exp than winning the first duel. At lv 25, with waterfall and a stun u can start killing the dragon very easily. After you do that once or twice after lv 25, farming afterward will be so damn easy as you can start soloing dragon with the help from illusion.

Item wise, i would recommend 5 vanguard + 1 kisame item (or trade 1 hp gem for vanguard easly game). Why vanguard? Because to get vanguard, you will need to get belt of giant strength (+25 str), which will help you and your illusion alot early game. Get a few belt for easier inferno farming (and hero killing) early game. Some will debate that armor is useless for kisame because it doesn't help your illusion. But hu cares about illusion anyway? Your enemy get nothing for killing illusion fast, and your main point in illusion is the damage X4. Deceiving enemy is just a plus.

After lv 25, try get 19000 gold and buy a red tome. THIS TOME, will act like a activator, and enchance your illusion killing SO much. After this tome, you can start farming at dragon easily.

By the way, the item bloody axe is simply useless. with 11k i would rather buy full str tome with it which will give 90 str (180 damages and 900 life). With the help of illusion this becomes 720 damages. But bloody axe, only the extra 25 str help your illusion. your damage will be 200+25*4=300 damages ONLY.

As conclusion, kisame is one word (in 1v1 or 2v2 game). Farm till lv 25 (not asking you to farm until you din support your team. But if your team is useless or you are not quite good in helping, just farm, because kisame is a carry hero), kill dragons, then kill dragons faster, then get 3k str and 2k agi at 30 minutes time! (dun do this, ppl will start leaving your game)
Back to top Go down
ihaw-chan
Peasant
ihaw-chan

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Guide??   Kisame Guide?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:05 am

Thanks, that is quite good strategy. I actually winning game with it. >_> rather, ishida that is so strong leave game when he realized i'm suddenly hard to kill.

i know about farming to lvl 10 as fast as possible. but with just one skill from lvl 1 to lvl 7 is hard enough,even in 1vs1 or 2vs2 game. i prefer lvl 28 before i farm at dragon. one more, we farm so much, but to buy what? the red tomes? or just str tomes?

_>

Did anyone know about the fountain tech. can be used to stop tower temporarily? so we can have fun hacking the weak enemies in their base. xD
Back to top Go down
haml0u
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Guide??   Kisame Guide?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:12 pm

Well, its very lucky kisame is hard to farm from lv 1 to lv 7. Else he will be the gayest hero from 1v1 to 4v4. But who cares if its hard to farm in 1v1 or 2v2? you know you are going to win with kisame at late game anyway. Beside, no matter how hard your enemy try to kill you, you are going to reach lv 10 anyway with the stun kill. You are getting the stun at lv 1 and no one can stop you from farming.

after farming, if you decide to win the game fast, get your agi to 800++ (when your armor reduction is 97%, i not sure 800 or 1k agi will be enuf). then keep getting strength tome and kill buu. If you decide to drag game and make your enemy suffer and then think dey are not suitable for playing foc, buy 19000 tome until you have 2k+ agi, then you will have your illusion with 96% damage reduction! But beware, by dis time, leaving your illusion near buu will actually kill the boss and end the game... (i accidently done dis be4, regretting it after the game is end.)

Well, actually kisame is not just a farming hero. you can support alot with it. But make sure u support your team only if dey are worth supporting. dey are alot noob foc player which after you help dem you will actually lose the game.
Back to top Go down
ihaw-chan
Peasant
ihaw-chan

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Guide??   Kisame Guide?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:59 pm

i think getting the vanguard is faster for damage reduction. though armor still almost useless against skills damage. illusion may seems to be able to kill buu, if buu didn't kill them first.

i usually prefer high hp over high armor, by getting str tomes instead. because using str tomes, we get high attack, hp and hp recovery rate. (and kinda cheaper if we don't care much about agi). 5 vanguard give us 1k armor, we actually can ignore it for a while.
Back to top Go down
haml0u
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Guide??   Kisame Guide?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:23 pm

The reason why you need to get agi at least 1k for kisame is that will give your main body 97% reduction, which is the optimum damage reduction, not too expensive and not too low reduction.

Your illusion does not gain armor from the vanguard, thats why you will need the agi to improve their armor.

but usually i will get 1k agi and the rest into str. its the same reason as yours.
Back to top Go down
ihaw-chan
Peasant
ihaw-chan

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Guide??   Kisame Guide?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:52 pm

ah...

say, if images didnt receive armor addition, did they didnt receive stats and hp increase too? i thought they still have HP increase at least(using diamond)
Back to top Go down
haml0u
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Guide??   Kisame Guide?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:52 pm

Image din receive armor addition from item. But armor addition and damage from stat will affect illusion. Thats why you need stat to power up illusion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Guide??   Kisame Guide?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kisame Guide??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2