Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. Straw Hat Luffy! Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
Straw Hat Luffy! Vote_lcapStraw Hat Luffy! Voting_barStraw Hat Luffy! Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
Straw Hat Luffy! Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
Straw Hat Luffy! Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
Straw Hat Luffy! Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
Straw Hat Luffy! Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
Straw Hat Luffy! Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
Straw Hat Luffy! Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
Straw Hat Luffy! Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
Straw Hat Luffy! Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
Straw Hat Luffy! Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Straw Hat Luffy!

Go down 
+4
FroztSpectre
HoshigakiSoul
xbxcv0000
Johnny04
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

Straw Hat Luffy! Empty
PostSubject: Straw Hat Luffy!   Straw Hat Luffy! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:48 am

Johnny04's guide to Luffy!
Straw Hat Luffy! Luffy10
Introduction

Information

Monkey D. Luffy, a character from One Piece. One of my favourite anime characters. This would be my first guide in this forum. This guide was requested by someone. This guide is a guide for a long game.

Skills

Skill 1 - Gomu Gomu No Gatling Gun - farming/early hero killer
Skill 2 - Gomu Gomu No Rocket - hero killer/stunner
Skill 3 - Gomu Gomu No Kazaguruama - boss killer
Skill 4 - Gear Second - transforms/power-up, faster attacks and faster speed
Skill 5 - Gomu Gomu No Hanabi - farming skill, use when enemies surround you
Skill 6 - Gomu Gomu No Jet Pistol - obtained once Gear Second is activated, it's like Gomu Gomu No Rocket, but no blinking and faster cooldown

Advantages

strong early game
easy hero killer in early and middle game
quick farmer
boss killer in Gear Second

Disadvantages

extremely low defence, making late game harder
his item isn't so good for him

Strategy

Early Game

At first, before you even start the game, pick the colour teal or the colour green(in 8.0H). This would make you the first one to duel. When you select your hero, he's on the bottom left side. When you get him, upgrade your Gomu Gomu No Gatling Gun and start hero hunting.You should have already killed a hero or two before your second death. Buy experience tomes and upgrade your Gomu Gomu No Rocket. Teleport back out there and use your Gomu Gomu No Rocket on a hero, then you use Gomu Gomu No Gatling Gun. Since they are stunned, they wouldn't be able to get away from your Gomu Gomu No Gatling Gun. Continue to buy tomes unit you get to level 8. Keep hero killing until the first duel.

You should be around level 10 by now. During the first duel, you
should be the one to duel (since you pick teal). Most people would
still be weak, so use Gomu Gomu No Rocket and then Gomu Gomu No Gatling
Gun. If they are still alive and you think that you are going to lose,
then use Gomu Gomu No Kazaguruama (if your level 10).

Middle Game

After the duel, you should have about 5000 gold, if you don't then it's okay for now. Head on over to the top left, where the bosses are. Check on your map if there's anyone that could come and try to ks you first, so be aware. Break the gate, and use Gomu Gomu No Rocket, and then Gomu Gomu No Gatling Gun. After that, run away from the boss for a bit, he should still be alive. Wait for the cooldown. Be aware of ksers. Then run in again and kill him. By then you should have 7000 gold. Wait for the next boss. Use the same tactics, but if someone comes to try and ks you during the boss battle, use Gomu Gomu No Kazaguruama on the boss, which should finish him. Run back to base and get your first item, if you don`t have 10000 gold, and you`re near, try to hero kill some more.

After you get the item, head on over to the bottom right. Hopefully, no one had broken down the gate, so now you spawn the golems. Once it's at max, use Gomu Gomu No Gatling Gun while you're standing close to the gate. Be aware of enemy heroes. If they come, use Gomu Gomu No Rocket on them and whack them to death. You should be strong enough since you have your item. Continue this process until the next duel starts.

The next colour to duel is blue and something else, so you shouldn't have to worry. Continue killing off the golems until your level 22. From killing the golems, you should have able enough for another item. Go to the top left and kill the boss using the same tactics and Gear Second. The boss should have around 6500 hp or more since someone could've killed the 4500 hp one. Then you should continue to get enough money for the +All Stats tome. Just keep farming on the golems. Don't forget to use Gomu Gomu No Hanabi. Use it by, using Gomu Gomu No Rocket into the golems and run to the centre. Then you use it. Farm until you're level 47 and have all of your items by killing some bosses.

Late Game

A couple of duels should have passed now and you're at least level 47. Go to the top right and spawn the dragons and centaur like creature. Break the gate if it hasn'y been broken yet. Run in and gather up a couple of them. Then use Gomu Gomu No Rocket on the group of creeps and then use Gomu Gomu No Hanabi. After that, you should be dead. So go back and use Gear Second. Attack the part with the least amount of creeps so you don't die. Continue this process until you're bored and have 2000 stats. You should be able to kill Buu now. So go on over and own him, but you'll probably die a couple of times. Try not to let the enemies ks you. Hopefully you will win.

Conclusion

Characters to Look Out For

Just watch out for some people, like those who can blink can get away from your Gomu Gomu No Gatling Gun easily.

Ichigo - can blink and own you last game
Rob Lucci - can blink and own you early and middle game
Ishida - can blink and silence you
Kisame - watch out for waterfall and clones
Gaara - watch out for quicksand and holds
Sadaime - watch out for clones

Last Statement

Well, I hope you all had the patients to read all of this and enjoyed it. It took me two hours to write and get the information. This is my first guide and can you guys give me some feedback for an improvement?

Last edited by Johnny04 on Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:13 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
xbxcv0000
Peasant
xbxcv0000

Straw Hat Luffy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straw Hat Luffy!   Straw Hat Luffy! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:07 pm

tnx for the guide!!!
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

Straw Hat Luffy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straw Hat Luffy!   Straw Hat Luffy! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:46 pm

I think U wrong in the early games,
'cause when I'm using Kisame, and my friend was
Shiki & Ichigo,
I can kill Luffy easily,
and, when duel, I'm directly using my 3rd skill
on Luffy, and I'm win on him,so, I think he is more
strong on middle/lately game
with his gear second's skill
Back to top Go down
xbxcv0000
Peasant
xbxcv0000

Straw Hat Luffy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straw Hat Luffy!   Straw Hat Luffy! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:21 pm

Yes you can kill anybody with Kisame's 3rd skill and take note of this
at early games or mid. only, why??? 'coz at middle games-late games you can
only hurt your opponents a little *maybe at middle games you can
maybe kill opponent* but at late games <no> b'coz they have their
own items (especially sandaime hokage) his item gives him a +200 armor..
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

Straw Hat Luffy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straw Hat Luffy!   Straw Hat Luffy! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:10 pm

xbxcv0000 wrote:
Yes you can kill anybody with Kisame's 3rd skill and take note of this
at early games or mid. only, why??? 'coz at middle games-late games you can
only hurt your opponents a little *maybe at middle games you can
maybe kill opponent* but at late games b'coz they have their
own items (especially sandaime hokage) his item gives him a +200 armor..

Yeah, but, I'm say that to Luffy
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

Straw Hat Luffy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straw Hat Luffy!   Straw Hat Luffy! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:24 pm

Which characters are his weakness? I think I might add characters to look out for on it.
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

Straw Hat Luffy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straw Hat Luffy!   Straw Hat Luffy! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:43 pm

If Luffy is skill dependent, i'll say that Ishida is his weakness.

One silence and Luffy is GGed.

And i'll say probably Luffy is kind of weak against Gaara.
As long as Gaara can avoid Luffy's stun, Gaara has an advantage.
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

Straw Hat Luffy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straw Hat Luffy!   Straw Hat Luffy! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:39 pm

I think Luffy's disadvantage are when VS character that can blink
like Ishida, Ichigo, etc
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

Straw Hat Luffy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straw Hat Luffy!   Straw Hat Luffy! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:04 pm

nice johnny..

ill try to make my guide if i have time.. ^^
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

Straw Hat Luffy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straw Hat Luffy!   Straw Hat Luffy! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:18 am

Thanks for all of your feedbacks.
Back to top Go down
Nekomage
Peasant
Nekomage

Straw Hat Luffy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straw Hat Luffy!   Straw Hat Luffy! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:20 am

HoshigakiSoul wrote:
I think Luffy's disadvantage are when VS character that can blink
like Ishida, Ichigo, etc
QFT
1 blink and your rocket combo is gone,tht pretty much screw isnt
it is best for luffy to hunt hero together with a disabler early game if he is facing blink hero or any hero(100% ensure death)
Back to top Go down
hirumi
Peasant
hirumi

Straw Hat Luffy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straw Hat Luffy!   Straw Hat Luffy! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:04 pm

Thanks for the guide.. That really helped me...
Back to top Go down
sensesfail1
Peasant
sensesfail1

Straw Hat Luffy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straw Hat Luffy!   Straw Hat Luffy! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:07 pm

excellent guide, luffy one of my fav characters haha, but my build is hp an excaliburs, followed by 19k. If im fat enough, i would buy str tomes in late game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Straw Hat Luffy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straw Hat Luffy!   Straw Hat Luffy! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Straw Hat Luffy!
Page 1 of 1