Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. Challenging those who think they are pros. Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
Challenging those who think they are pros. Vote_lcapChallenging those who think they are pros. Voting_barChallenging those who think they are pros. Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
Challenging those who think they are pros. Vote_lcapChallenging those who think they are pros. Voting_barChallenging those who think they are pros. Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Challenging those who think they are pros.

Go down 
+7
Million_Knives
lorna87
HoshigakiSoul
kasikage
Johnny04
FroztSpectre
FullMetal312
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FullMetal312
Peasant

Challenging those who think they are pros. Empty
PostSubject: Challenging those who think they are pros.   Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:31 pm

I am getting bored of pawning noobs, so, I wish to make use of this forum to challenge those who think that you are pro in Fight Of Characters. Tell me your IGN in Garena here or you BNET IGN and gateway here. Thanks.

Oh ya there are bans if you wanna play with me and they are : Ichigo , Kisame, Yusuke, Inuyasha and Rock lee. I banned them cause I think that they are rigged and don't ask me why I didn't ban zorro. Feel free to use him if you want.
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Challenging those who think they are pros.   Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:44 pm

Yo!

I welcome people to challenge him too =)
I only won him ONCE before!
Out of more than 10games -_-

Actually, i won him 0 times.
I was using Byakuya, my friend was using (i forgot who).
My opponents were FullMetal312(my ex-classmate) and another unknown guy.

We were almost on par, but then that Ishida cheated and changed his stats and killed buu off.

Hey i got a idea if you wanna challenge him,
play a all-random game. He's good in all characters man!
Back to top Go down
FullMetal312
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Challenging those who think they are pros.   Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:51 pm

lol i remember that game. Hilarious. thanks for the commend
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Challenging those who think they are pros.   Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:23 am

Hmm... This seems interesting. Maybe I could win, or maybe I will lose. I don't really ban anyone when I host, well whatever. Johnny04 at Eastern Gateway thing. I challenge you. By the way, tell me your IGN.
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Challenging those who think they are pros.   Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:10 am

Lol you're in for some fun man Johnny =)
But the stupid thing = It's a 1 on 1 match...

A 1v1 FoC is boring
Back to top Go down
FullMetal312
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Challenging those who think they are pros.   Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:46 am

lol i love 1v1
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Challenging those who think they are pros.   Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:25 am

Awww.

FullMetal312 lost =(

How saddening xD
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Challenging those who think they are pros.   Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:34 am

Man, I just had a match with him. 1v1 Aokiji/Haku(me) and Ace(him). Unfortunately, I lost. He got the last hit on Buu (so sad).At the end, I got around 2300 stats and he had like 1500 stats. I technically lost, but he says that I won, well I could have won.
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Challenging those who think they are pros.   Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:48 am

Lol,

well. He probably lost due to the delay.

He hates delay xD Everytime i hosts, he's unhappy with me. =X
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Challenging those who think they are pros.   Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:59 pm

I also hate delays...
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: Challenging those who think they are pros.   Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:21 am

delays in game can ruin your performance.. ^^
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Challenging those who think they are pros.   Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:13 am

If you're using Rob Lucci and the game has delays, you would suck.
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: Challenging those who think they are pros.   Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:43 am

haha.. yeah.. you could use his first skill kick..

(dont know whats the name of the kick but i know it has only 1-2 second cooldown.. if im not mistaken.. ^^)
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Challenging those who think they are pros.   Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:35 pm

kasikage wrote:

(dont know whats the name of the kick but i know it has only 1-2 second cooldown.. if im not mistaken.. ^^)

when His Skill has been the last level,
the cooldown just only 0.6s or 0.8s,
Sorry If I'm wrong, but I'm ever play and count it
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Challenging those who think they are pros.   Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:53 pm

HoshigakiSoul wrote:
kasikage wrote:

Oh.
The kick is Shigan. It stuns your opponent for a few sec.

Looks like i mixed up with the skills.
I thought the Shigan was a skill that allows you to teleport and kick the person.

Lol.
But Rob Lucci is a great char man!
I think it's suitable for 4v4.
A great skill spammer.
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Challenging those who think they are pros.   Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:58 pm

FroztSpectre wrote:
HoshigakiSoul wrote:
kasikage wrote:

Oh.
The kick is Shigan. It stuns your opponent for a few sec.

Looks like i mixed up with the skills.
I thought the Shigan was a skill that allows you to teleport and kick the person.

Lol.
But Rob Lucci is a great char man!
I think it's suitable for 4v4.
A great skill spammer.

yeah,
I'm prefer Use it to cancel
Orochimaru's fourth skill(Summon Yondaime)/
Inuyasha's powerful skill(The Blue Ray)
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: Challenging those who think they are pros.   Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:37 pm

that could be a way to harass your opponents..

it has a ministun to cancel some skills.. ^^

and also has a fast cooldown..
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Challenging those who think they are pros.   Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:47 pm

I consider Rob Lucci a 4v4 character as it has very fast cooldown.
Great for fast games.

In fast games, skill spammer owns.

I shall practice this character for next week, then write up a guide for it.
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Challenging those who think they are pros.   Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:58 am

Rob Lucci is really only good for a quick and fast game, because in late game, everyone would be stronger than him.

Skill 1 - Shigan - fast cooldown and stun
Skill 2 - Rankyaku - farming purposes
Skill 3 - Tekkai - give 1600 armor
Skill 4 - Soru - blinking
Skill 5 - Transforming into the Leopard - stronger and can use skill 7
Skill 6 - Rokuougan - ult, 13000 dmg
Skill 7 - Tobu Shigan - ranged Shigan

I've got a suggestion for Rob Lucci; make his Shigan attack auto!
Back to top Go down
lorna87
Peasant
lorna87

PostSubject: Re: Challenging those who think they are pros.   Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:36 am

i am pro
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Challenging those who think they are pros.   Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:27 pm

To those who are using keyboard with marcos, you're in luck man.

Bind the Blink with Shigan together. You don't have the waste time clicking 2 skills.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal312
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Challenging those who think they are pros.   Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:45 pm

Rob lucci ownage for all. Just that he can't farm fast.
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: Challenging those who think they are pros.   Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:27 pm

lol.. his second skill is his farming tool..

he kicks a tornado and an aoe skill..

also has a good damage for its cooldown.. ^^
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Challenging those who think they are pros.   Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:10 am

FroztSpectre wrote:
To those who are using keyboard with marcos, you're in luck man.

Bind the Blink with Shigan together. You don't have the waste time clicking 2 skills.

How do you bind?
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Challenging those who think they are pros.   Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:22 am

You need a marco keyboard.

A gamers keyboard which allows you to use marcos,

for example, you set this,

When you press F2 after you click on the target, it will blink to the enemy. After blinking, it will automatically use Shigan on the target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenging those who think they are pros.   Challenging those who think they are pros. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenging those who think they are pros.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fight Of Characters :: Fight Of Characters :: General Discussions-
Jump to: