Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Vote_lcapFight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Voting_barFight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Vote_lcapFight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Voting_barFight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide

Go down 
+21
yosikadiri
hamedia
hirumi
Sekiyo
xxDarkStrykerxx
eL_gago
fankafe
Jangness
kasikage
kroduz
Slash
Tokugawa
xbxcv0000
Million_Knives
lorna87
kazuki-rin
HoshigakiSoul
alterionz
HokageNinja
Johnny04
FroztSpectre
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

How great is this guide?
Awesome!
Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Vote_lcap79%Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 79% [ 37 ]
Great!
Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 5 ]
Average Average
Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Average
Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Below Average
Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lousy
Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gone Case....
Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 47

AuthorMessage
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide   Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:17 am

It's Bleach-Max 25.

Try downloading it and check again,
Back to top Go down
kroduz
Peasant
kroduz

PostSubject: Re: Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide   Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:27 pm

Lol? I thought its President Bush...
Anyway, the gold coloured stone(Vitality Stone) adds 1k hp(cost 3k),
and if you have another 3k,
you can combine it become Vatility Crystal which adds 2k hp.
Back to top Go down
Million_Knives
Peasant
Million_Knives

PostSubject: Re: Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide   Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:12 pm

ok ill try out the latest ^^
thanks dude
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide   Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:24 pm

damn.. i tried fighting 2mb with 1k stats and im just like a paper..

XD
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide   Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:59 pm

kasikage wrote:
damn.. i tried fighting 2mb with 1k stats and im just like a paper..

XD

My ichigo needs like 3k stats before i can kill him -_-
Back to top Go down
kasikage
Peasant
kasikage

PostSubject: Re: Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide   Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:02 am

zzz.. stronger than majinboo 5x..

monster.. XD
Back to top Go down
Million_Knives
Peasant
Million_Knives

PostSubject: Re: Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide   Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:11 pm

the problem never stops there if you check out the creeps, they got a huge chaos attack damage.
The ogre has 6k chaos damage, the mogul khan has 9k chaos damage...
imagine if a mob got you cornered....
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide   Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:31 am

Guide updated:
Added a table
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide   Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:07 pm

FroztSpectre wrote:
Guide updated:
Added a table
thanks, now I cam see it more simple
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide   Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:53 pm

It looks more neat now.
Back to top Go down
Jangness
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide   Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:09 pm

This is probably the best guide on the entire forums. Excellent job, Frozt. You won't beleive how handy this has been for me lol. Although I don't need to refer to it anymore.
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide   Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:42 pm

Jangness wrote:
This is probably the best guide on the entire forums. Excellent job, Frozt. You won't beleive how handy this has been for me lol. Although I don't need to refer to it anymore.
in case of that, I'm vote this guide Awesome,'coz thios really2 awesome guide
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide   Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:54 pm

Yeah, this guide is really useful for pretty much everyone.
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide   Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:33 pm

But, FroztSpectre must be more careful, because this guide can be hacked easily by devilish guy, and approve when this guide washe the creator
Back to top Go down
fankafe
Peasant
fankafe

PostSubject: Re: Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide   Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:55 am

how do you combine those items¿¿?¿?¿?
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide   Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:07 am

You buy the required items and step in the circle.
Back to top Go down
eL_gago
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide   Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:54 pm

`is there a item that summons a dragon or tiger?

`because my classmates tell me they know how to combine it but they
dont tell me.
`is there really that kind of item?

`but thanks for the guide and i voted you AWESOME thats because you really helped me in focs.
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide   Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:33 am

I think the only summon item is the giant toad thing from Naruto.
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide   Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:56 am

Johnny04 wrote:
I think the only summon item is the giant toad thing from Naruto.
it's Gamabunta
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide   Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:50 pm

Well I can't really remember names from animes...
Back to top Go down
xxDarkStrykerxx
Peasant
xxDarkStrykerxx

PostSubject: Re: Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide   Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:11 pm

Nice!! Helped me alot
Back to top Go down
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide   Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Absolutely awesome~!!! it helped me alot in the game i appreciate the work you had done~~^^
Back to top Go down
hirumi
Peasant
hirumi

PostSubject: Re: Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide   Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:07 pm

Thanks for the guide... when i first played it, I pick the wrong item for hitsugaya 6 times...
Back to top Go down
hamedia
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide   Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:02 pm

the gamabunta scroll also give stats and attack not just summon
Back to top Go down
yosikadiri
Peasant
yosikadiri

PostSubject: Re: Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide   Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:01 am

wow man! thanks for the effort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide   Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next