Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Vote_lcapIs FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Voting_barIs FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Vote_lcapIs FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Voting_barIs FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?

Go down 
+6
Jangness
Million_Knives
FullMetal312
HoshigakiSoul
byakuyakuchiki
HokageNinja
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HokageNinja
Peasant
HokageNinja

Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Empty
PostSubject: Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?   Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:14 pm

I think it is.
Share your opinions
Back to top Go down
byakuyakuchiki
Peasant
byakuyakuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?   Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:49 am

Ya, i agree. There are just a few str type heroes, and there is NO int type hero
Back to top Go down
HokageNinja
Peasant
HokageNinja

PostSubject: Re: Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?   Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:05 pm

i mean
if you pick AGI heroes you almost always WIN
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?   Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:56 pm

No, I'm not believe it,
because FOC is not
depend on the
Hero's primary attribute,
but depends on the
Hero's skill and the player
Back to top Go down
byakuyakuchiki
Peasant
byakuyakuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?   Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:59 pm

Renji is a str type hero, he owns too
Back to top Go down
FullMetal312
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?   Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:26 pm

Strength hero can own Agility hero very late in the game. Trust me, you won't go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Million_Knives
Peasant
Million_Knives

PostSubject: Re: Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?   Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:27 pm

that depends in the skill
Back to top Go down
FullMetal312
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?   Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:42 pm

Hmmm... I don't really think so. Think about the stats build.
Back to top Go down
Jangness
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?   Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:10 am

Meh... from my experience, a strength hero with an AOE ulti tends to be the strongest. Even if they are weaker @ early-mid game, one or two farming trips bring them back into the game. A few more and they become stronger than the rest.

The obivious counter is to end the game ASAP but if str heroes are allowed to farm, agi don't stand a chance. =/
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?   Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:31 pm

Jangness wrote:
Meh... from my experience, a strength hero with an AOE ulti tends to be the strongest. Even if they are weaker @ early-mid game, one or two farming trips bring them back into the game. A few more and they become stronger than the rest.

The obivious counter is to end the game ASAP but if str heroes are allowed to farm, agi don't stand a chance. =/

Talking about gilgamesh?

LOL.

I was playing FoC. I randomed and got Gilgamesh. It was my first time using it.

When i got my 2nd weapon, Inuyasha was already on his 3rd or 4th weapon.

Then after i reached the point when i can use my ulti, i become alot more stronger than him.
After using my ulti and that portal thingy, im able to buy 2 more weapons + 1 tome. That's when i start pwning Inuyasha xD.

It's quite fun getting pwned in the beginning and pwning people at the back of the game.
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?   Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:26 pm

Yeah, Gilamesh is a good farmer. His stun attack thing is so annoying because it lasts so long. Also Aokiji is a Str hero and have a really good ultimate.
Back to top Go down
xbxcv0000
Peasant
xbxcv0000

PostSubject: Re: Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?   Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:30 pm

Also GAara his stuns make me feel angry!~!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?   Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:27 pm

Hate fighting against Gaara and Gilamesh because of their stuns and holds...
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?   Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:50 am

Johnny04 wrote:
Yeah, Gilamesh is a good farmer. His stun attack thing is so annoying because it lasts so long. Also Aokiji is a Str hero and have a really good ultimate.

Aokiji!!!!

He's damn gay in 4v4!!!

Once he reaches the stage whereby he can use his ulti, he's gonna be stronger than alot of people.

Run towards the bottom left, spawn the max amount of monster. RELEASE ULTI!

Omg $$$$$$$.
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?   Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:10 am

Aokiji is one of my favorite characters. Anyways, just get to level 25 and go to top right or bottom left and spawn the creeps. Then you ultimate them, you should get about 70000.
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?   Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:45 pm

Nah, not 70k.
But only around 30k-40k.

At lvl 25, that attack is only 8k dmg.
Dragons have 10k hp =(
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?   Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:20 pm

I think, Aokiji's ulti must balanced again
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?   Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:26 pm

Isn't it 8000 - 10000 - 13000? I'm pretty sure that it's like that.
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?   Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:56 am

I tried before,

at the top right corner, even if i spawn all the mosnters and kill them all.

I only reach around 70k-80k.

I guess bottom left has more spawns. So it's better to use his ulti there.
Back to top Go down
Jangness
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?   Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:42 pm

Lolz, yeah Ao Kiji was actually the case in point there. I don't think he needs a nerf though. I mean one of his skills is frost armor. =/ (Its not as bad as it sounds but come on :P)

My usual Ao Kiji game involves having a hard time with Zoro and similar heroes early on. Once I finish my first ulti farm though, its a different story. >:)
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?   Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:11 pm

His item is also pretty good, +100 armor and movespeed or something.
Back to top Go down
Jangness
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?   Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:02 pm

Yeah, its like +100 str, + 100 dmg and 100% movespeed.

What's even better is Inu's item IMO. +100 str, +100 armor, +100% Attack Speed. :O Talk about compensating for AGI lol.
Back to top Go down
xbxcv0000
Peasant
xbxcv0000

PostSubject: Re: Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?   Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:23 pm

InUyAsHa iS ReAllY HarD TO bEAt! HiS ItEmS MaKe HiM a BaSher!
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?   Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:46 pm

Inuyasha is unbalance hero, many guys ban him when play FOC
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?   Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:55 pm

They should make Inuyasha a bit weaker, and tone down his item.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes?   Is FOC biased towards AGI type heroes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next