Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Vote_lcapA Guide to Roronoa Zoro Voting_barA Guide to Roronoa Zoro Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Vote_lcapA Guide to Roronoa Zoro Voting_barA Guide to Roronoa Zoro Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

A Guide to Roronoa Zoro

Go down 
+4
Fenrir
FroztSpectre
Nekomage
coolharsh55
8 posters
AuthorMessage
coolharsh55
Peasant

A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Empty
PostSubject: A Guide to Roronoa Zoro   A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:43 pm

This is a guide for players who would like to play with Roronoa Zoro....

This is for map FOCS 8.0H
Garena>>> coolharsh55

zoro is my favorite hero....
I play always with Zoro

So i thought i'd make a guide for those who were searching for one....

GUIDE TO RORONOA ZORO

A lot of people like taking Zoro, since he is a 'Prefered' character...
The trick to taking Zoro before anyone else is to start the selection box on the wisp from bottom right so that the box ends where Zoro is... just top left from the center...
as soon as the wisp appear and selection time appears, u start guiding your wisp to Zoro. Since you have already started clicking before anyone else, and also, your wisp is in proper direction, you should be able to get him into Zoro....

As soon as Zoro is selected, get him to farm the spider-like creeps that are to the top left of the Fountain. This way, you'll end up being squashed when enemies select their character....
upgrade your first skill. It is the most important skill Zoro has... It is stun+atack. It also stuns surrounding creeps and heroes.... Keep killing creeps till a hero has about a quarter health left... then , attack him with SL1[Skill 1 Level 1]. he'll die, and you'll be the one to draw first blood... also this will make you Level 2, since you've been killing creeps and now killed a hero too.... Immediately upgrade your second skill... and unleash it upon an area where creeps are gathered and a hero is also present... usually the hero will have low health... so you attack the SL2 that looks like a horizontal storm... creeps will die, and a hero too, if he doesnt, you can kill him with close range attack or then use SKill1... usually, u kill two heroes before you die, even if you dont, no problem. Usually, by the time you die, you have enough Xp to get to level 4..... once there, immediately get you SKill3.... its very important skill since it whirls the area into Air, allowing you to escape from heroes. Now get back to the center, look out for a hero with low health, use skill1 on him.... then as soon as the stun is over, use Skill2 on him.... he'll be dead... keep repeatin this on heroes..... if no heroes are present , farm a lot of crepps with your skill2...... by the first duel you MUST reach lvl10 and Skill4...... earning gold is not the main task till the first duel... getting to lvl10 is.... if yours is the first duel.... immediately attack using first skill.... then if isnt dying quickly, use second...... he'll surely die.... and if the player is IMBA, and you know it before the start of the duel, use skill4 on him....

after the first duel, the primary goal is to farm for gold and get your first item..... go to the first boss on the top left.... break the gate. attack with first skill.... then when stun is over.... and the boss starts attacking you, use second skill on him.... he'll have a low hp.. keep hitting him. he'll die before you... then go to the boss on the right... watch out for players who'll come to kill boss.... if they come, and are imba, use skill4, or use skill1 and skill2 and kill them....
go to right boss, use skill4 on him.... u'll be having 6k to 8k gold.
Go to the center, or anywhere, farm creeps till 10,000. do not spare weak heroes, if u get a chance, since killing heroes gives you level boost, and Zoro has low cooldowns......

then farm till die. at base,buy first item... go into top left, kill the boss with skill1 + skill2 after stun is over.... watch out for players..... keep doing this till you have another 10k..... a duel will be over by now... keep killing heroes, bosses, creeps till you reach level 25.... your ulti will now be unlocked..... then go to bottom left, spawn golems, stand at the gate and hit the ulti such that it is facing the center of the crowd....
u'll have a another 10k...

keep buying items....
dont buy anything else like ring/diamond/excalibur
in my case it so happens, that i farm so fast that i end up having 20k before my item cooldown. spend it on +100 stats.....

a good skill of zoro is the third skill.... if u have low hp and are stuck in a group of heroes, use it to run away! it doesnt work on ichigo's mad hollow form...

also, if sum1 like gaara has trapped u, use skill1 on that player to get away from the trap and attack him
watch out for ishida silence, inuyasha skill1[since it is stronger than zOro skill1], ichigo bankai+vizard and kisame and gaara's pit forms.....
also luffy's third skill....

i was able to win a lot with zoro... and also pwn ROck LEE although he is very imba.... but rock lee is more better than ZORO and hence BANNED

watch out for inuyasha, the only hero, who really is a trouble for Zoro....
i always end up playin against inuyasha....
and also Shiki Tonho... especially he's attack skills.... try to get to him first and attack

if played well, and according to guide, with a little bit of practice, u'll be IMBA
u'll be IMBA player with this guide and ZORO!!!
Back to top Go down
Nekomage
Peasant
Nekomage

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to Roronoa Zoro   A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:20 pm

normally,this char get ban in game
his ulti skill is.....well how to put it...not tht effective farm 2k gold creep
Quote :
diamond/excalibur
ur item,give 1k life while diamond give 2 k
exca give 200 dmg and armor which,zoro item cant give tht much boost
basically,he is good at early and mid and as late,farmer own him
Back to top Go down
coolharsh55
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to Roronoa Zoro   A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:51 pm

well....
usually the game ends even before i get to level 50!!!!!
so for that kinda play, i prefer zoro...
he's fast.. to kill other heroes

i got a new strategy
i take 5vitality diamond and one medal of honor
and in between, i keep taking 19000 stats +100
so, im quite satisfied with the way i play with him

another character, whu's imba for this kinda game is luffy
but luffy is easily beaten by blink characters

ishida is IMBA when used the way zoro guide mention + 5 diamond + medal of honor + 19000stats

we finish the game fast with 100kills!
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to Roronoa Zoro   A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:05 pm

Lol,
from my past experiences,

It doesn't matter if the hero is gay or not, it's about WHO is using the character and HOW he is using it.

The second most important thing is TEAMWORK.

I tried playing with a team consisting of
Zoro
Shiki
Inuyasha

My team was
Aokiji(Me)
Byakuya
Goku

Guess who won?
My team.

Why?
They don't know how to work as a team therefore they lost.

Oh btw, i quit FoC long long long long long ago.

AND BTW,
8.0h is a cheated map. Without the cheats, it's the same as 7.8h.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Peasant
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to Roronoa Zoro   A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:48 am

At least FroztSpectre had an area stunner in his team..unlike zoro who also does an area stun but can only deal high damage to the selected unit
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to Roronoa Zoro   A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:20 am

If they knew how to work together as a team, i bet they can drag this game longer. Don't know who will win though....

They come one at a time, so goku's area stun has not much use.
Byakuya is the one helping us a lot. Stun, whack whack whack, Shackles, let us win. Killed.
Next one,
Goku stun, everyone whack whack whack, Byakuya stun, whack whack whack, shacles, let us whack whack whack.

The cycle repeats and we won easily xD

Imagine they come together as a team but from different directions,
Zoro's Tatsumaki can break Byakuya's shackles as well as saving his teammates from Goku's stun for a period of time.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Peasant
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to Roronoa Zoro   A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:02 am

Proves that going 1 by 1 is REALLY different than going together huh? haha
Back to top Go down
Nekomage
Peasant
Nekomage

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to Roronoa Zoro   A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:32 pm

oh btw,renji can 1 v 1 any hero
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to Roronoa Zoro   A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:12 am

Nekomage wrote:
oh btw,renji can 1 v 1 any hero
If you're talking about 1v1, i would definitely go for Kuchiki Byakuya.
Default skill = Blink
Lvl 1 skill = Blink+Stun+Attack.
After that is shackles.
Then "butterflies"
Then Avatar which adds HP and attack
Then finally Stun+Attack

If you're up against a hero who does not have a 1st skill, congratz, you'll have a good chance of pwning him.

Keep spamming the blink+stun+attack and you'll kill him.
After killing him, just keep spamming agi tomes and kill it. Don't give
him a chance to farm and you'll win. If you keep doing that, you should
be around lvl 6 when he is lvl 2 or 3. You should have died around once
or twice(Probably killed by him).
You can keep blinking back to base after you killed him to get a tome too.

By the time you're lvl 10, he should only be lvl 5 or 6(Provided that
he does not have the chance to kill you enough times to buy exp tomes)
Duel time you should pwn him too. By the time duel starts, you should
be around lvl 5 or 6 AT LEAST. Kill him, get the money, spam tomes
again.
Then start spree-ing him again till you're lvl 10 or 11. Go get the top
2 bosses, save the money and spree him again. Get 10k, buy ur weapon
and start pwning him like never before =).

This method can be used with 1v2 too. Provided that your opponents are not skill spammers. I hate them.
--------------------------------------------------------
Another one is Ishida, if Ishida is on the East team. OH MAN! You're
gonna be dead. He just gotta train till lvl 5-10 and start walling.
Then he will be lvling extremely fast.

Before you know it, he'll come out pwn ur ass xD

Way to counter = Stop him from getting exp tomes/agi tomes.(Exp tomes for lvling, agi tomes for attack and increase in attack speed)
If he starts walling at East side since the beginning of the game, u should be able to farm and lvl faster than him.
--------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Nekomage
Peasant
Nekomage

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to Roronoa Zoro   A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:17 am

Quote :
If you're talking about 1v1, i would definitely go for Kuchiki Byakuya.
Default skill = Blink
Lvl 1 skill = Blink+Stun+Attack.
After that is shackles.
Then "butterflies"
Then Avatar which adds HP and attack
Then finally Stun+Attack
let see,early byakuya life is 900 at lvl 9 or 10
renji c+q+w = dead byakuya
blink kinda useless if u got hit by c and u shud c casting range is rly long
and u forgot tht renji can blink,blink = dodge byakuya c
and most important thing is byakuya skill is dmg per sec
he certainly need to farm hero(neutral) to earn some money
and renji can easily ks him using his R(i am talking ver 7. something) yea i know 8.0 they change his skill right?

and his big ulti farm a lot faster than byakuya
Quote :
Way to counter = Stop him from getting exp
tomes/agi tomes.(Exp tomes for lvling, agi tomes for attack and
increase in attack speed)
If he starts walling at East side since the beginning of the game, u should be able to farm and lvl faster than him.
and in bmc ver...30 some6thing walling is prohibited(yea) dunno bout 8. something
you can try go near tht place but it been block by the game creator
the best way to counter him? killing him and dont let him get any money will help,his ulti him him farm alot but if u lure away the creep he might get 20k
or u can ks him by using skill except goku spirit bom,renji,etc
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to Roronoa Zoro   A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:51 am

Does Renji has any default skill or lvl 1 skill?

If he doesn't, he'll have a tough time killing Byakuya off when he starts the game.

And normally for me in 1v1, i'll wait for them to pick a character first. Let them get into the map and allow them to farm some creeps(This will help reduce his life). But if he doesn't do that, i'll just go in first and prepare to stun him. As long as i get to kill him first, i'll stand a higher chance of winning xD
(Everytime after killing him, return to base and buy a tome)

Btw,
Renji's blink has a little cooldown unlike Byakuya.
Back to top Go down
Nekomage
Peasant
Nekomage

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to Roronoa Zoro   A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:08 pm

sigh,go garena
add me Nekomage_06
then we have a match you use byakuya and i use renji,tht will solve our little debate more faster
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to Roronoa Zoro   A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:23 pm

It's been too long since i last played a serious FoC match.

If i tried playing it right now, i'm sure to get pwned.
Back to top Go down
ihaw-chan
Peasant
ihaw-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to Roronoa Zoro   A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:01 pm

this is a guide for zoro...
Back to top Go down
http://animeleague.net/forums
haml0u
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to Roronoa Zoro   A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:40 pm

[quote="FroztSpectre"]Does Renji has any default skill or lvl 1 skill?

If he doesn't, he'll have a tough time killing Byakuya off when he starts the game.

And normally for me in 1v1, i'll wait for them to pick a character first. Let them get into the map and allow them to farm some creeps(This will help reduce his life). But if he doesn't do that, i'll just go in first and prepare to stun him. As long as i get to kill him first, i'll stand a higher chance of winning xD
(Everytime after killing him, return to base and buy a tome)

Btw,
Renji's blink has a little cooldown unlike Byakuya.[/quote]

Well, although i dun agree that renji own all in 1 v 1 (if you want me to suggest a better 1 v 1 hero, i would suggest kisame. But im not going to explain why because this is zoro guide), i say that byakuya would lose to renji if both are pro enough(same level of skill).

Im writing this according to the most popular foc ver in my garena room, 7.7 no cheat ver. its quite old so i dunno whether my point can be used anot.

First of all, at lv 1, there is no way a byakuya could kill renji. The blink stun of byakuya, will never hit a blinker. I could evade byakuya blink stun 70 % of the time (100% if i din masturbate that week). Especially in 1v1 there is only 1 hero you need to aware. If byakuya could not kill me at lv 1, we will both be farming until lv 2. At lv 2 i will get my farming skill (Howl! Zabimaru). By that time i could out farm byakuya and even have chance to kill a half lifed byakuya (although quite impossible, as byakuya has cd less blink). Beside, Renji has a unavoidable blink stun at lv 1(much longer cd), which give him an advantage against byakuya. After lv 2, renji will reach lv 6 VERY fast as he can farm while byakuya cant (byakuya havta gain lvl by killing renji, which is impossible, since its a 1 v 1 there will be no other feeder and byakuya can gain lvl by whacking creep only). with a lv 2 Howl! zabimaru and a lv 1 stun + a initial blink stun skill, renji have greater chance to kill byakuya. Even if you din kill him, you can keep farm until you get the bankai(dragon farming skill), By that time, its a gg because byakuya could never outfarm you anymore.

Well, renji have greater chance to die to byakuya after byakuya is lv 5 (because of zenbon sakura). But in duel, since renji blink stun has further range, and renji have more damage skill, renji could win byakuya easily.

For item build, renji could try to get 6 excalibur or 6 vanguard, 500 agi and full str. This will give you 97% damage reduction and tons of hp. Since byakuya is physical damage based, it will be hard for byakuya to kill you.

But renji should try to end the boss as fast as possible after renji have about 4k strength, as at more late game, byakuya will get 98% damage reduction if he get full agi. By that time, renji will lose to byakuya.

The above statement is not suitable for 2v2,3v3, or 4v4 match. Its written based on a scenario of 1v1 match only.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Peasant
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to Roronoa Zoro   A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:22 pm

Isn't this about zoro? = ="
Back to top Go down
ihaw-chan
Peasant
ihaw-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to Roronoa Zoro   A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:22 pm

oh yeah, this website is not that active, so it might won't be much different anyway.

i think this guide is useless when everyone is banning zoro >_>
Back to top Go down
http://animeleague.net/forums
pICcOLo
Peasant
pICcOLo

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to Roronoa Zoro   A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:53 am

Lol, who would need a guide for zoro? Just a mega-rush hero. Gets his skills at low levels. Q+W(+E)= is enough to pwn at the beginning.
Back to top Go down
sensesfail1
Peasant
sensesfail1

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to Roronoa Zoro   A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:51 pm

sry, but i think zoro is totally useless. he cant farm, only can kill a little in early game. heroes that cant farm=useless heroes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to Roronoa Zoro   A Guide to Roronoa Zoro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Guide to Roronoa Zoro
Page 1 of 1