Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. Goku one of the few all rounder char ? Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
Goku one of the few all rounder char ? Vote_lcapGoku one of the few all rounder char ? Voting_barGoku one of the few all rounder char ? Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
Goku one of the few all rounder char ? Vote_lcapGoku one of the few all rounder char ? Voting_barGoku one of the few all rounder char ? Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
Goku one of the few all rounder char ? Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
Goku one of the few all rounder char ? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
Goku one of the few all rounder char ? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
Goku one of the few all rounder char ? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
Goku one of the few all rounder char ? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
Goku one of the few all rounder char ? Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
Goku one of the few all rounder char ? Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
Goku one of the few all rounder char ? Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
Goku one of the few all rounder char ? Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Goku one of the few all rounder char ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jim
Peasant

Goku one of the few all rounder char ? Empty
PostSubject: Goku one of the few all rounder char ?   Goku one of the few all rounder char ? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:18 pm

Goku , if you try using it , will be one of the hardest and toughest hero .

most skill in this game deals like 10k or so at best i assume ?

in fact this is what you can do to make him g@y.

get 2 diamond and the 5k hp pots at least to give him a 4K hp boost. this items is easy to get for goku , considering his 1st 2 skills are good for killing hero as well as creep. stun and beam and you get most of the creeps money at early level .

4K + his hp will be enuff to tank early '3rd' skills from most hero as most deal 2K to 4K at best for the start.

trust me i tried with a bunch of friends .

Goku in his saiyan mode are dam hard to kill . it adds a few thousands hp at the first super saiyan mode .

and you can easily get 16k hp with no sweat. my friends get 20K hp b4 in super saiyan 2.

his ' life ball ' skill can be used to farm golems and he will be lvling up a few times each time he uses that.

his saiyan mode last long and have a fast cool down . his saiyan cooldown would probably be done by the time those hero's best ulti are.
and oh yeah , in saiyan mode , he can kill you by kicking your ass a few time.

not only that , he can blink infinitely with a negligible cooldown time. in fact i dun even noe if there is any cool down at all.

with this he can escape easily when he is out of pots . being a str hero , jus pump str and his HP is super gay and he cant be killed by jus 1 hero . and yes i tried that.

sure you could have kill Goku b4 , i bet those are the noooooobs Goku .

the only few char i could think of to have a decent fight against him would be Inuyasha ..

cause he can go demon mode to match Goku gay hp and attack. but then again , goku can blink off when he's dying . his saiyan cooldown is also slightly faster and last slightly longer compared to inuyasha.

c'mon . this game there are the obvious few that are super gay with mininal weakness.

Goku , Inuyasha ... and some certain others you can go discover yourself.

heros like luffy are just pure weak . their dmg are capped . they dun haf decent chasing skills neither do they have good killings skills..

trust me if ur opponent are smart enuff to get a few diamonds + tomes your skills couldnt kill them at all.

and yes we tried out b4 , at a match of 3 v 3.

sure heros like luffy probbaly could stand out in a big games like 5 v 5 . but goku ? could stand out in big or small games with his skills =)
Back to top Go down
Nekomage
Peasant
Nekomage

PostSubject: Re: Goku one of the few all rounder char ?   Goku one of the few all rounder char ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Quote :
his ' life ball ' skill can be used to farm golems and he will be lvling up a few times each time he uses that.
i dont rly do that,except its about to duel and i not yet reach lvl 25
Quote :
with this he can escape easily when he is out of
pots . being a str hero , jus pump str and his HP is super gay and he
cant be killed by jus 1 hero . and yes i tried that.
depend who you are fighting,and wheter you begin,before or after spam tome
,but if he got stun or catch then all you can do is pray they dont hurt you
Quote :
Goku in his saiyan mode are dam hard to kill . it adds a few thousands hp at the first super saiyan mode .
Quote :
shiki ulti = lol
Quote :
get 2 diamond and the 5k hp pots at least to
give him a 4K hp boost. this items is easy to get for goku ,
considering his 1st 2 skills are good for killing hero as well as
creep. stun and beam and you get most of the creeps money at early
level .
you might survive from skill spamming but you wouldnt last long with attk since the armor is crap early(most hero do)
Quote :
not only that , he can blink infinitely with a
negligible cooldown time. in fact i dun even noe if there is any cool
down at all.
1 sec or none lol you mean freely i presume
Quote :
you must meet weak opponent then...
Quote :
the only few char i could think of to have a decent fight against him would be Inuyasha ..
without spam tome,same lvl i say.....out of all only 3-4 cant fight him
Quote :
cause he can go demon mode to match Goku gay hp and attack. but then again , goku can blink off when he's dying .
i will just run lawl,if you like about to die then blink away theres might got 50% u got hit by the blink strike and die
Quote :
heros like luffy are just pure weak . their dmg
are capped . they dun haf decent chasing skills neither do they have
good killings skills..
Quote :

sure you could have kill Luffy b4 , i bet those are the noooooobs Luffy .
here i modify your quote a bit since i'm lazy to type =)
btw,luffy skill only suck if he is facing heroes that can blink

Quote :
sure heros like luffy probbaly could stand
out in a big games like 5 v 5 . but goku ? could stand out in big or
small games with his skills =)
you cant be that certain,hero like luffy CANT stand out or might stand out
it all depend how many farmer on your side,farming a.s.a.p as if they were on drug and killing everyone after spam stat and item

no offence but,not all heroes is weak
it depend who you are using it to fight,how fast you farm and thats all
Back to top Go down
haml0u
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Goku one of the few all rounder char ?   Goku one of the few all rounder char ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:57 pm

The problem with goku is he cant really farm at the dragon spot. Any smart fella with a stun or silence stone will stop goku at farming there...... Even gilgamesh is better than goku because gilgamesh can farm much faster. 20k hp with super saiyan is considered very weak. Because with farmer like gilgamesh or kisame i can easily reach 50k hp within half hour.
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Goku one of the few all rounder char ?   Goku one of the few all rounder char ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:43 pm

Lol

I'll use Aokiji as an example for some cases.

Quote :
get 2 diamond and the 5k hp pots at least to
give him a 4K hp boost. this items is easy to get for goku ,
considering his 1st 2 skills are good for killing hero as well as
creep. stun and beam and you get most of the creeps money at early
level .
Don't forget other ppl can do that too.

Quote :
4K + his hp will be enuff to tank early '3rd' skills from most hero as most deal 2K to 4K at best for the start.
Aokiji has a "mini avatar" too. Boosting his HP and attack. It also gives him a small blink-stun-skill which is good for disrupting channeling skills and chasing heroes.

Quote :

Aokiji too?

Quote :

and you can easily get 16k hp with no sweat. my friends get 20K hp b4 in super saiyan 2.
I believe you included the health boost when you go Super Saiyan. If that's the case, Viality diamond + Ice Sabre(mini avatar) for Aokiji can allow him to get 16k hp with no sweat too.

Quote :

My Aokiji ulti at lvl 25 can hit 10k gold which can effectively help me earn 60k gold per round at bottom left creeps. Which is better? At lvl 22, his 2nd skill(some AoE range attack) can hit up to 1.5k. A instant 1hit-kill for the golems.

Quote :

his saiyan mode last long and have a fast
cool down . his saiyan cooldown would probably be done by the time
those hero's best ulti are.
and oh yeah , in saiyan mode , he can kill you by kicking your ass a few time.
Lol you forgot, Aokiji has a 90sec duration and 90sec cooldown "mini avatar" too. (At Max Lvl)

Quote :

not only that , he can blink infinitely with a
negligible cooldown time. in fact i dun even noe if there is any cool
down at all.
No point, you're just giving me extra time to use my skill. And my mini blink-stun can allow me to hit u once or twice too. Don't forget there's also a small time animation before you blink away.

Quote :

First of all, pots are mostly banned. Pump str all the way? Ur damage reduction sucks to the core. You think HP is all that matters? Lol, try playing in late games. If your damage reduction is like 50-60%, anyone can kick your ass no matter how thick ur hp is. With a 97-98% damage reduction, you'll be hitting agi heroes for like 50-200 each time(late games)? And they will be hitting you like 300-600 each time? Lol. Which one is more painful? If you wanna add in things like HP recovery, there's heroes which have those kind of items too. LOL.

Quote :

So you're trying to say you're a pro Goku? Lol, try taking part in FoC tournaments. Too bad they don't host anymore tournaments =( The tournaments are not English players too =(

Quote :

Inuyasha have a weakness. She doesn't have much farming skills, the only time she farms = Avatar+Ulti. (I'm talking about farming at bottom left/top right creeps)
Aokiji = Lvl 25 ulti. Use it on bottom left/top right creeps, Immediately to lvl 30 with extra 60k gold. Add Aokiji's avatar, pump around 3 +100 stats tome, run to top right immediately and start farming again.

Quote :

trust me if ur opponent are smart enuff to get a few diamonds + tomes your skills couldnt kill them at all.
Ok i don't have to explain this anymore.

Quote :

sure
heros like luffy probbaly could stand out in a big games like 5 v 5 .
but goku ? could stand out in big or small games with his skills =)
That one i would have to agree. Btw, there's no 5v5, only 4v4.
In 4v4, Goku will definetly pwn ppl. AoE stun > Pwns opponents who go in group
You use AoE stun, ur teammates start whacking, they are dead.(Beginning of game) They won't even have the chance to farm.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Conclusion, there's a way to counter everything in FoC. You just gotta have that experience and knowledge. There's a way to counter my techniques too, I've seen a small amount of people countering me.

AND

You wanna know what's the game secret technique to win? Get gamabunta, you'll definitely win if you get him(I'm talking about early game). If you can get it before anyone kills the first top2 bosses, you'll definitely win. If you get it after it's killed once, you still have a chance of winning. If you get it after it's killed twice, you can go sell the scroll away.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a small glitch which allows me to earn 200g at the beginning of the game AND i can choose the character which i want(Provided that it's not a famously used character which everyone rushes to get)
You want a hint? Read that sentence again =) It's a big hint already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goku one of the few all rounder char ?   Goku one of the few all rounder char ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goku one of the few all rounder char ?
Page 1 of 1