Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. I feel FOC craze dying.. Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
I feel FOC craze dying.. Vote_lcapI feel FOC craze dying.. Voting_barI feel FOC craze dying.. Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
I feel FOC craze dying.. Vote_lcapI feel FOC craze dying.. Voting_barI feel FOC craze dying.. Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
I feel FOC craze dying.. Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
I feel FOC craze dying.. Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
I feel FOC craze dying.. Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
I feel FOC craze dying.. Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
I feel FOC craze dying.. Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
I feel FOC craze dying.. Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
I feel FOC craze dying.. Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
I feel FOC craze dying.. Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
I feel FOC craze dying.. Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

I feel FOC craze dying..

Go down 
+8
HokageNinja
Jangness
anarchicgoku
FroztSpectre
Sekiyo
Nekomage
Johnny04
ColdForge
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ColdForge
Peasant

I feel FOC craze dying.. Empty
PostSubject: I feel FOC craze dying..   I feel FOC craze dying.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:00 am

Nobody plays FOC in pubs anymore. On garena also ppl hosting foc are very low.

also new map never gets hosted! its always 8.0H English unbalanced version..
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: I feel FOC craze dying..   I feel FOC craze dying.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:16 am

All of the maps are unbalanced.
Back to top Go down
Nekomage
Peasant
Nekomage

PostSubject: Re: I feel FOC craze dying..   I feel FOC craze dying.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:44 pm

bcoz its rly boring
for sure on one game there must be someone using farmer hero and farm golem then dragon
the tome too cheap plus hero item give a gay boost to certain hero
if they make it like foc final 5 which rely most on skill to win who knows...
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: I feel FOC craze dying..   I feel FOC craze dying.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:19 am

It's fun at first but then becomes boring.
Back to top Go down
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: I feel FOC craze dying..   I feel FOC craze dying.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:26 pm

i also seen alot of ppl only mkaing foc 8.0H most probably its in english version that people play those maps and for some other stupid reasons anyway foc is very very boring already for me that is........ too busy studying no time to even play anyway
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: I feel FOC craze dying..   I feel FOC craze dying.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:07 am

Fight of Characters 8.0h is exactly the same as 7.8h B.

I've searched google and i found out that someone requested 7.8h B to be cheated and have it's name changed to 8.0h.
Back to top Go down
anarchicgoku
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: I feel FOC craze dying..   I feel FOC craze dying.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:13 pm

i think its dying too....i still play though they need more characters and maybe a bigger map and i dont know add some events or something also fix the problem with the names,...i still dont get it why they didnt put names on items and etc ,,,
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: I feel FOC craze dying..   I feel FOC craze dying.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:24 pm

There's no name on items because

IT'S ORIGINALLY IN KOREAN!

And you need to edit something in your Warcraft to enable you to see it.

If you're thinking of asking, "Then why no1 wants to translate it"
My reply would be, "No1 can deprotect the map to translate it"

Now you're thinking, "What's deprotect"
My answer is, "Go google it"

All i can say is, you're stuck with 7.8h C forever. Don't expect a newer version in english to come out anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jangness
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: I feel FOC craze dying..   I feel FOC craze dying.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:01 am

Meh... seeing the recent FoC maps, it needs to die. Fast. All the versions after 8.0+ versions have been crappy.

Its like some overcaffeinated 13 year old is making the maps. >_> FoC Bleach Max is what I play now and then.... Lack of new versions = boring though. <_<
Back to top Go down
HokageNinja
Peasant
HokageNinja

PostSubject: Re: I feel FOC craze dying..   I feel FOC craze dying.. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:59 pm

play other maps aside from FOC
there are good maps on Other Games section
Back to top Go down
pICcOLo
Peasant
pICcOLo

PostSubject: Re: I feel FOC craze dying..   I feel FOC craze dying.. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:14 pm

Wow they could make One Piece Version, as they did Bleach Foc!
Back to top Go down
hoylguy11
Peasant
hoylguy11

PostSubject: Re: I feel FOC craze dying..   I feel FOC craze dying.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:33 am

in garena brazil rooms people host foc a lot the koreans versions of course, once i and my friend tried to unlock foc and e manege after a longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time trying but we didnt translated because the guys from foc cafe said didnt give permission to us because people could complain about having cheats etc....
Back to top Go down
LoLeur Game'zZz
Peasant
LoLeur Game'zZz

PostSubject: Re: I feel FOC craze dying..   I feel FOC craze dying.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:42 am

If you want to play on Garena FoC I board the Brazil RPG Room.
By the time they play version 8.1i and Superior ... but there is some playing Newbie still 8.1H ENG
Back to top Go down
http://loleur.ucoz.com
ofcoursenot
Peasant
ofcoursenot

PostSubject: Re: I feel FOC craze dying..   I feel FOC craze dying.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:12 pm

noone cr8 new version
Back to top Go down
pICcOLo
Peasant
pICcOLo

PostSubject: Re: I feel FOC craze dying..   I feel FOC craze dying.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:30 pm

8.1H ENG ? Do you mean 8.0H?
Back to top Go down
ofcoursenot
Peasant
ofcoursenot

PostSubject: Re: I feel FOC craze dying..   I feel FOC craze dying.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:24 pm

maybe==
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel FOC craze dying..   I feel FOC craze dying.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I feel FOC craze dying..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fight Of Characters :: Fight Of Characters :: General Discussions-
Jump to: