Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Vote_lcapCan anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Voting_barCan anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Vote_lcapCan anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Voting_barCan anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya?

Go down 
+2
Jangness
ColdForge
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ColdForge
Peasant

Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya?   Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:44 pm

I need to see his Imbaness once.. Never seen him screwing like everybody says..
Back to top Go down
Jangness
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya?   Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:00 pm

Don't have a replay ATM but...its pretty simple.

At first blink around hitting enemy heros once creeps hit them a bit. Use Senka(Shunpo Strike) for the kill. Once you get Ryukujou Kuro (Shackle) use it while creeps hit them and senka for the kill.

Spamming Blink lets you dodge stuns, escape easily and move in for kills. Once you get Senbonzakura, just Senka, senbonzakura and shackle. Instant Kill. Wash, rinse and repeat while levelling up.

You should be level 12 by duel. Win the duel with Senbonzakura. The moment it ends, go to the right boss and use senken.(level 12 skill) Kill him, blink to the left side and kill both consequent bosses. You have your item before anyone else. Proceed to dispwn everyone else.
Back to top Go down
LazyAmerican
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya?   Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:51 am

Even so..he's still only mortal in this version. In Bleach Max he's invincible though.
Back to top Go down
Jangness
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya?   Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:57 pm

No wai... I find him weaker in Bleach MAX... its because he doesn't get Shunpo strike =/. By the time he gets Senbonzakura, I'm already 5-6 levels above him. >_>

A lot of people say that Byakuya is cheap/easy to play etc. I have yet to see these people own with him against good players though. =/
Back to top Go down
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya?   Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:06 pm

I kinda own some people while using him for quite a long while~~^^ anyway i didnt use him and didnt play foc quite long liao so quite noob leh~~^^
Back to top Go down
LazyAmerican
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya?   Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:13 am

he gets shunpo strike in bleach max 34....it's the thing where he slowly runs towards someone while everything else around him stops...it's wicked op and can easily 1 hit kill a many a heroes at the lvl 10 mark.
Back to top Go down
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya?   Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:41 am

ya~~ his lvl 10 skill zzzzzzzzzzz always 1 hit ko ppl but when lvl 40++ or 50 leh with 20k or 10k++ hp it wont 1 hit kill anymore~~ but when low lvl that skill rocks~~
Back to top Go down
Jangness
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya?   Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:42 am

I only use that skill on other players once all bosses are dead. =/ I use it to bossfarm moar. :O Few characters beat Byakuya at boss farming. >:D
Back to top Go down
Nekomage
Peasant
Nekomage

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya?   Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:05 am

i have 7.7/7.8 ver + bleach version foc only
i can get it done if you rly want it badly
Back to top Go down
hoylguy11
Peasant
hoylguy11

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya?   Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:36 am

the problem in foc bleach is that characters like Saber: avalon and then all byakuya moves are nulled, sado braço esquierda = 9k dmg, renji: bankai lv20 = 60k farm, ikkaku late in game his bankai will cause trouble and even if bakudou or hakuteken you wont pwe him since he will have 2k armor, but still byakuya is pretty good in foc bleach, it was pretty bad to change his senka but they have changed bakudou to counter that ( i prefer the new bakudou in foc 8,1 n for example- it damages according to your agi- agi 2k = 1~2k dmg per sec)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya?   Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can anyone post a good replay of Byakuya?
Page 1 of 1