Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. How About Making A FOC Contest? Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
How About Making A FOC Contest? Vote_lcapHow About Making A FOC Contest? Voting_barHow About Making A FOC Contest? Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
How About Making A FOC Contest? Vote_lcapHow About Making A FOC Contest? Voting_barHow About Making A FOC Contest? Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

How About Making A FOC Contest?

Go down 
+6
[Akatsuki]TiGeR
Cannibalizer
Jangness
Johnny04
ihaw-chan
Sekiyo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

How About Making A FOC Contest? Empty
PostSubject: How About Making A FOC Contest?   How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:21 am

The Details about it:

A FOC Contest is basically about getting the highest kill in the fastest time and whoever wins~~ gets nothing~~ LOL~!!The Contest is only made for fun~~^^ well anyone who wants to join can post their names here

The Rules:

1.No Ban Character allowed like Shiki,Inuyasha,Zoro and others~~
2.No Cheating~~!!
3.It will be 3 vs 3.
4.And that's all~~ dont know what else to add~~

The Date:

The date is according to the convenience of the contestants it will be confirm if there are some contestants who are free~~ and thus it will be confirm~~

The Version of FOC for the contest:

here's the link:
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/75580/

here's another link^^:
http://www.mediafire.com/?h2eydn2mmjw

If the link is broken or out dated post here to tell me or PM me

Creater of this contest:

This is purely member made,and there is no prizes for the winners and is purely made for fun.You can reject this idea or anything you want with it.It is only a contest to make FOC more famous or popular and making it more fun~~ and that's all^^

Last edited by Sekiyo on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ihaw-chan
Peasant
ihaw-chan

PostSubject: Re: How About Making A FOC Contest?   How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:50 am

one thing though, this thread usually might be better at general discussion (since we have no event section) i wonder if this forum have moderator that can move thread?

we can make a tournament instead. yeah, contest is quite good, but what if.. it have several rounds? maybe someone with good graphic design ability can make a good graphic as rewards instead

I like the idea.
Back to top Go down
http://animeleague.net/forums
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: How About Making A FOC Contest?   How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:52 am

The moderator and admin very very very very very~~ seldom online ~~ anyway since i thought this thread is completely empty so i posted here~~

Edited:By the way,this contest is still unofficial unless someone wants to official it like the moderators or admins or the active members of this forum
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: How About Making A FOC Contest?   How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:53 am

Well you guys live pretty far away and don't play in my area, which is East Side. But I would join if a lot of people are gonna play. At least six.
Back to top Go down
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: How About Making A FOC Contest?   How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:34 am

o.O anyway please do join ~~ i think not a lot of people will join.... because the forum is quite liveless
Back to top Go down
Jangness
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: How About Making A FOC Contest?   How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:56 pm

First of all, the only thing that needs to be banned are Healing pots, not characters. The supposed characters imbalance can be easily handled through a system of turn based picking before the game starts.

3v3 is a good idea but choosing the latest version is not. Its far better to pick 8.0h without cheats.

Finally, I'm assuming the tourney will take place on B.net. Or is it on garena? :O
Back to top Go down
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: How About Making A FOC Contest?   How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:41 pm

it's on garena~~ anyway i think ya need banned pots forgot about those or i think this version dont have any well need to check anyway~~ thanks for the info~~
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: How About Making A FOC Contest?   How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:32 am

Where do I get Garena?
Back to top Go down
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: How About Making A FOC Contest?   How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:50 am

Go to www.garena.com to register as a garena member or if you already have a garena account you can just download it then play~~
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: How About Making A FOC Contest?   How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:37 am

So I just download and install, then it works?
Back to top Go down
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: How About Making A FOC Contest?   How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:06 am

Yeah i guess so but you need to find the gaming program for the Warcraft 3 aka the frozen throne or something you need to go setting when you entered a room and find the exe for frozen throne or warcraft 3 or something then start can already then like normal loh use local area network though?
Back to top Go down
Jangness
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: How About Making A FOC Contest?   How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:23 pm

Just download Garena and register your ID. Once that's done, the program itself has a guide that helps you start off. Its pretty simple.
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: How About Making A FOC Contest?   How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:17 pm

Okay, I'm going to try it soon.
Back to top Go down
Cannibalizer
Peasant
Cannibalizer

PostSubject: Re: How About Making A FOC Contest?   How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:25 am

hehe dat would be fun
Back to top Go down
[Akatsuki]TiGeR
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: How About Making A FOC Contest?   How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:24 pm

Try coming for my clan one, http://akatsuki-gg.info/showthread.php?t=6
Back to top Go down
isaacsohny
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: How About Making A FOC Contest?   How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:58 pm

hey guys, i'm new to this forum and i love FOC!!!

I'd like to join this match if i can
I'm quite good at this game (when i have no delay!)
you can play with me if you want to check lol

anyway let me know
Back to top Go down
ofcoursenot
Peasant
ofcoursenot

PostSubject: Re: How About Making A FOC Contest?   How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:39 am

Just let mi noe the time i will sure come join
Back to top Go down
sensesfail1
Peasant
sensesfail1

PostSubject: Re: How About Making A FOC Contest?   How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:02 pm

yea foc contest would be fun haha
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki_Byakuya
Peasant
Kuchiki_Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: How About Making A FOC Contest?   How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:46 pm

Haha! FOC contest with no prize!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT5gRy9ve5c
sensesfail1
Peasant
sensesfail1

PostSubject: Re: How About Making A FOC Contest?   How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:46 pm

play for fun,lol
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki_Byakuya
Peasant
Kuchiki_Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: How About Making A FOC Contest?   How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:47 pm

Well, it is much better than play with strangers!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT5gRy9ve5c
sensesfail1
Peasant
sensesfail1

PostSubject: Re: How About Making A FOC Contest?   How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:10 am

yea, i hate playing with those ppl that leave aft losing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How About Making A FOC Contest?   How About Making A FOC Contest? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How About Making A FOC Contest?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fight Of Characters :: Fight Of Characters :: General Discussions-
Jump to: