Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. Wooo! My newest Signature again! Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
Wooo! My newest Signature again! Vote_lcapWooo! My newest Signature again! Voting_barWooo! My newest Signature again! Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
Wooo! My newest Signature again! Vote_lcapWooo! My newest Signature again! Voting_barWooo! My newest Signature again! Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
Wooo! My newest Signature again! Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
Wooo! My newest Signature again! Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
Wooo! My newest Signature again! Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
Wooo! My newest Signature again! Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
Wooo! My newest Signature again! Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
Wooo! My newest Signature again! Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
Wooo! My newest Signature again! Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
Wooo! My newest Signature again! Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
Wooo! My newest Signature again! Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Wooo! My newest Signature again!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

Wooo! My newest Signature again! Empty
PostSubject: Wooo! My newest Signature again!   Wooo! My newest Signature again! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:13 am

Wooo! My newest Signature again! 2e4vg9c

I think this is one of the best Art i've ever made.
The only thing is that the font sucks.

CnC please.
What do you think of it?

Edited:
Oh damn, you can't see the border.
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Wooo! My newest Signature again!   Wooo! My newest Signature again! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:14 am

The border is just black anyways. It's pretty good for a drawing.
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Wooo! My newest Signature again!   Wooo! My newest Signature again! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:57 pm

Drawing?

I never drew anything. Lol.

It's drawn in Photoshop CS4.
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Wooo! My newest Signature again!   Wooo! My newest Signature again! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:47 pm

Is that picture U made it by Urself or take from another application?and, why does U not change Ur Avatar to that again?
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Wooo! My newest Signature again!   Wooo! My newest Signature again! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:49 pm

Render was from another forum.

I'll find time to crop out the sig to use it as my avatar soon.
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Wooo! My newest Signature again!   Wooo! My newest Signature again! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:13 am

I like the colors and the background, but Ichigo looks a bit cartoonish.
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Wooo! My newest Signature again!   Wooo! My newest Signature again! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:20 am

Yeh, i purposely picked the Cartoonish ichigo =)

I asked for some comments in planetrenders(a place which houses pro ppl in this kinda things), they said my work is just a novice work.

Ranking is according to this
Novie
Moderate
Intermediate
Professional

Looks like i need more training =(
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Wooo! My newest Signature again!   Wooo! My newest Signature again! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:28 pm

wow, so in planetrenders there must be a much of talented/ professional people in art , isn't
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Wooo! My newest Signature again!   Wooo! My newest Signature again! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:57 pm

Well, I just can't even use photoshop because I suck with it.
Back to top Go down
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

PostSubject: Re: Wooo! My newest Signature again!   Wooo! My newest Signature again! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:50 pm

Is the photoshop was Adobe photoshop??? I'm don't know what is Photoshop CS4, is it  same with Adobe Photoshop?
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Wooo! My newest Signature again!   Wooo! My newest Signature again! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:21 pm

Yep it's the same.

Adobe Photoshop CS4.
The latest version of Photoshop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wooo! My newest Signature again!   Wooo! My newest Signature again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wooo! My newest Signature again!
Page 1 of 1