Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Vote_lcapIs there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Voting_barIs there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Vote_lcapIs there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Voting_barIs there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?

Go down 
+11
ihaw-chan
Sekiyo
Nekomage
ColdForge
Jangness
kroduz
HoshigakiSoul
FroztSpectre
Johnny04
xbxcv0000
darkness_knight
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
HoshigakiSoul
Peasant
HoshigakiSoul

Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?   Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:54 pm

If U want to defeat Ichigo, U must get out of his Vizard+Bankai mode by any way U like, and then pawn his' when Ichigo has get back to normal mode
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?   Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:11 pm

Just don't let Ichigo farm a lot.
Back to top Go down
Nekomage
Peasant
Nekomage

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?   Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:00 am

yes there is and tht is TEAM WORK(and disabler)
his vizard power only lasted not more than 10-15 sec if i am correct
juz use gaara/kisame lvl 10 ulti to waste time
byakuya haikuten,and bakudo also can DO a lot of harm to him(haikuten 10 sec stun _ bakudo lol)
there got a lot of hero can counter him,but yea dont let him farm or gg
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?   Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:40 am

I just remembered about teamwork. I'm usually am a lone wolf in the game.

Last edited by Johnny04 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?   Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:57 am

Well~~ team work isn't really my thing i can just solo kill him use kisame lvl 10 skill making him unable to move or move slowly then clone then kill ~~
Back to top Go down
Nekomage
Peasant
Nekomage

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?   Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:26 am

Quote :
I just remembered about teamwork. I usually am a lone wolf in the game.
some hero cant be lonewolf and needed teamwork help at the beginning such as akiha tohno etc

Quote :
Well~~
team work isn't really my thing i can just solo kill him use kisame lvl
10 skill making him unable to move or move slowly then clone then kill
~~
in late game tht is a bit.....well not rly effective
as i can see the fountain dmg is phsical so if your opponent have EXTREME high def then it only can trap them,not kill them
Back to top Go down
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?   Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:57 am

I often use that fountain skill just to trap it's not really use to damage them use fountain then clone then kill~~ he cant move even if he can move a little bit he wont know which is the real 1 except using sharingan or some items.......
Back to top Go down
kroduz
Peasant
kroduz

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?   Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:32 pm

Fountain? Waterfall izzit? Oni Sharingan can see true one from clones. Btw, some with high MS can rush over the Waterfall's speed and kill Kisame.
Back to top Go down
Nekomage
Peasant
Nekomage

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?   Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:40 pm

once u inside the fall you are trap
except u run around it(some area can be run inside,juz not too deep)
if you go center then u are 100% dead
Back to top Go down
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?   Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:41 am

~~ ya i get stuck at the center most of the time fighting kisame then dead~~ anyway kisame water fall rocks~~^^
Back to top Go down
ihaw-chan
Peasant
ihaw-chan

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?   Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:24 pm

^_^

one of my main reason to use kisame most of the time. imagine putting that skill at your enemy's base. pwning. strong enough, make clones in their base and hack them. see them cower in fear. lol
Back to top Go down
http://animeleague.net/forums
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?   Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:10 am

lol nice strategy~~ surely die and might even make the opponent quit~~^^
Back to top Go down
kroduz
Peasant
kroduz

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?   Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:53 pm

Similiar like Gaara's Sandfall, but I don't know whether their(refer to the Falls) damage are the same. Kinda hell 'coz it can barely high HPs (8k+)/Armors(500+) but do great damage to noobs.
Back to top Go down
ihaw-chan
Peasant
ihaw-chan

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?   Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:28 am

i check it again.

the damage it have for both gaara's and kisame's falls are same. i think this damage is for each hit.

lvl 1 : 1000
lvl 2 : 2000
lvl 3 : 3000

the different is, gaara's fall have dmg everywhere in the fall, while kisame's fall have effect of pulling enemy/enemies to the center of the fall. both of them have effect of trapping enemy in the center.
Back to top Go down
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?   Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:09 pm

which is good for killing idiotic characters such as shiki
Back to top Go down
Nekomage
Peasant
Nekomage

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?   Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:32 am

spam life
but his lvl 20 ulti...shit i hate tht critical
Back to top Go down
silentkilla4
Peasant
silentkilla4

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?   Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:28 pm

in response to the post how can ishida beat ichigo in 3 hits without ichigo being noob, its really easy actually all u have to do to lvl up is go to the bottom right corner and use his ulti on the infernals thats easy money and lvls
then go to the dragons and use that
n bam
then when ur like 500 to all stats (or whatever ur playstyle is like) stats u go to the bottom right and use it and i can garuntee that u will have so much frigin gold n ichigo or just about any other hero will have trouble even getting to around hlf ur stats
Back to top Go down
Nekomage
Peasant
Nekomage

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?   Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:01 pm

but remember ichigo lvl 30 mask is rly dangerous(mostly is the critical)
if he has full item,even though your stat might be higher than him 300-400 he still can pawn you(yea i use a lvl 35 ichigo pwn shiki lvl 40 and his stat 600...well he hack still he lose lol)
Back to top Go down
Sekiyo
Peasant
Sekiyo

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?   Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:26 am

lol ichigo vizard mask is the most dangerous thing about him if he's mask is gone he's as good as dead~~ anyway ichigo issss veeeerrrryyyy ddaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssss at vizzzzzzzaaaaaaarrrrrrrddddddddddd mmmmaaaaaaaaaaaassssssskkkkkkkkkk mmooodddeeee~~
Back to top Go down
ihaw-chan
Peasant
ihaw-chan

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?   Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:33 am

somehow, ichigo is made strong in terms of speed. lol, his bankai does make him have higher speed in anime.

you can use that bankai+vizard, but how much time you can use? so, if ishida can use that strategy to pwn ichigo, better ishida kill boss before ichigo kill. ichigo is the best buu killer, what i can see.. >_>
Back to top Go down
Nekomage
Peasant
Nekomage

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?   Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:51 pm

ishida need 2k+ stat(agi) to rape a lvl 50 buu
while ichigo.....str and agi 1k and buu is good as dead
he rape him within 15 sec
the time limit is 15 sec
isihda silence can stop buu using illusion still....
ichigo > ishida in term of killing
isihda is farmer,not killer
Back to top Go down
hoylguy11
Peasant
hoylguy11

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?   Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:13 am

i dont the version you play, but if you see the version r4 for example ichigo try to kill buu with bankai+ vaizard and buu use his skill 6k dmg and fucking stun ( the cooldown of this skill is 5 seconds- exactly the time the stuns effect runs out)

a easy way to kill ichigo- a very noob hero-
pick gilgamesh
ichigo goes bankai+vaizard mask
use enkidu and trap him and then kill him
if yoy really need use Gate of BabylOWNED and noob ichigo is down
Back to top Go down
Nekomage
Peasant
Nekomage

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?   Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:50 am

in my version buu only usee stun and hex if there is 3 or more ppl(including your ally and enemy) suck isnt?
and yea,tht combo can kill ichigo if both party didnt spam stat but seriously....i wouldnt use gate of babylon just to kill icihgo for mere 500
Back to top Go down
hoylguy11
Peasant
hoylguy11

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?   Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:43 am

i mean to use gate of babylon only if i am 2000+ in stats and ichigo is just as strong as me, so i dont need the skill to creep anymore....
( anyway kill people with gate is so cool, but i cant go around using it...)
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Peasant
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?   Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:59 am

To tell the truth...Ichigo is the easiest to kill(to me it is). i'll write in this format: problem - solution

a) hollow transformation(when hp is below 10%) - skill him 1 shot before his hp is <10%

b) bankai - just spam everything on him before he can do anything,stuns would be best

c) bankai+hollow mask - avoid him until his transformation is over,or go head on with him,spam everything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?   Is there a way to defeat Ichigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to defeat Ichigo?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next