Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. Shiki Tohno - Information Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
Shiki Tohno - Information Vote_lcapShiki Tohno - Information Voting_barShiki Tohno - Information Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
Shiki Tohno - Information Vote_lcapShiki Tohno - Information Voting_barShiki Tohno - Information Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
Shiki Tohno - Information Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
Shiki Tohno - Information Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
Shiki Tohno - Information Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
Shiki Tohno - Information Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
Shiki Tohno - Information Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
Shiki Tohno - Information Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
Shiki Tohno - Information Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
Shiki Tohno - Information Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
Shiki Tohno - Information Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Shiki Tohno - Information

Go down 
+3
byakuyakuchiki
HokageNinja
buto234
7 posters
AuthorMessage
buto234
Peasant

Shiki Tohno - Information Empty
PostSubject: Shiki Tohno - Information   Shiki Tohno - Information Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:53 pm

Information

Shiki Tohno
Advantage(s)

Extreme Farmer
Deadly at hunting rivals or enemies
Extreme Skills [its skill that throws the knife can get a 1-HIT KO(IMBA)]
very strong if it reach lvl 30-50

Disadvantage(s)

Weak at first
At its first spawn, he doesn't have skills to use
Back to top Go down
HokageNinja
Peasant
HokageNinja

PostSubject: Re: Shiki Tohno - Information   Shiki Tohno - Information Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:53 pm

really nice
i hope you could post some more
maybe screenshots?

that would be real cool
Back to top Go down
byakuyakuchiki
Peasant
byakuyakuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Shiki Tohno - Information   Shiki Tohno - Information Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:09 pm

In Malaysia, Inu Yasha, Rock Lee, Shiki Tohno and Roronoa Zoro are banned from using because they are too IMBA
Back to top Go down
alterionz
Peasant
alterionz

PostSubject: Re: Shiki Tohno - Information   Shiki Tohno - Information Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:39 am

shiki tohno isn't banned in indonesia, i wonder why... many people already make use of him to kill boss creep everytime he has a chance

well, actually shiki tohno very weak at first, so many people targeting him first before late
Back to top Go down
Johnny04
Peasant
Johnny04

PostSubject: Re: Shiki Tohno - Information   Shiki Tohno - Information Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:03 pm

When I use Shiki, I keep killing the bosses and gain a lot of money, then I own.
Back to top Go down
Million_Knives
Peasant
Million_Knives

PostSubject: Re: Shiki Tohno - Information   Shiki Tohno - Information Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:01 pm

shiki tohno's ulti skill is really strong!!!!
the initial damage for the knife is 7k and the striking damage is around 12k!!!!
and has a chance to critical hit the target that was insane!!!!
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Shiki Tohno - Information   Shiki Tohno - Information Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:17 pm

Million_Knives wrote:
shiki tohno's ulti skill is really strong!!!!
the initial damage for the knife is 7k and the striking damage is around 12k!!!!
and has a chance to critical hit the target that was insane!!!!

Pump armour all the way and you're saved from the criticals =)

I just finished a FoC game.

My Team:Opponent
Gaara(Me):Shiki
Naruku:Kimimaro
(Leaver...):Goku(Leaver)

And guess what, my team won =)
Shiki doesn't stand a chance. All i did just was lend Naruku abit of money. Then he can start farming+hunting alot more faster than me. Then he'll return me the amount of money+some interest. And in the end, both of us are equally strong and we won. =)

The best part was, my team was 2 VSing 3 all the way. That leaver in my team didn't choose any character and his wisp died.... Then he gotta leave... Goku left around 20mins after the game started.
We still trashed our opponents anyway.

Kills
My Team:Opponent
100:3x?

Well, basically this game is all about playing smart and teamwork. Always remember that you don't have to get the item first, try sponsering your ally some money and let him pwn them.

Imagine this, you're on 4v4.
You're using Rock lee. Everyone in your team sponsers you 2k. Within 3mins, you should be able to have around 10k.
Before the duel even starts, you can already get your weapon. Now what? Start pwning your opponents! They won't stand a chance against you, trust me =)
Back to top Go down
Million_Knives
Peasant
Million_Knives

PostSubject: Re: Shiki Tohno - Information   Shiki Tohno - Information Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:54 pm

yeah got your advice thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiki Tohno - Information   Shiki Tohno - Information Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiki Tohno - Information
Page 1 of 1