Fight Of Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Of Characters

Fight Of Characters or FOC is a Warcraft 3 map categorized under the Hero Arena genre.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ACTIVATE FoC Account
You must first pass the FoC Exam before you can post in this forum. After you have registered in the forum, you must get activated by answering the question below. [On A Mission to Translate 7.9G] Usp_intense_action TAKE THE TEST
Subscribe to FOC Feeds
Wanna become one of the 1st to know the latest maps and updates from FIGHT OF CHARACTERS? Subscribe now by entering your e-mail address below.

Top posters
FroztSpectre
[On A Mission to Translate 7.9G] Vote_lcap[On A Mission to Translate 7.9G] Voting_bar[On A Mission to Translate 7.9G] Vote_rcap 
Johnny04
[On A Mission to Translate 7.9G] Vote_lcap[On A Mission to Translate 7.9G] Voting_bar[On A Mission to Translate 7.9G] Vote_rcap 
HoshigakiSoul
HokageNinja
xbxcv0000
sensesfail1
ihaw-chan
ofcoursenot
Sekiyo
Million_Knives
Latest topics
» Please balance Fight Of Characters Revolution
[On A Mission to Translate 7.9G] Icon_minitimeby iuhasdan Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

» Please help me dudes
[On A Mission to Translate 7.9G] Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 am

» Fight of Characters (English) Project [scratch]
[On A Mission to Translate 7.9G] Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

» Any 1 knows a current bot
[On A Mission to Translate 7.9G] Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

» FroztSpectre's Gaara guide!
[On A Mission to Translate 7.9G] Icon_minitimeby #Naen Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

» Fight of Characters Which-Item-To-Buy Guide
[On A Mission to Translate 7.9G] Icon_minitimeby totot123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

» Who plays FOCS 9.1a
[On A Mission to Translate 7.9G] Icon_minitimeby kayen101 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

» Change Naruto Skill
[On A Mission to Translate 7.9G] Icon_minitimeby owel Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

» Garena Malaysia room!
[On A Mission to Translate 7.9G] Icon_minitimeby FREE KILL Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

[On A Mission to Translate 7.9G]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

[On A Mission to Translate 7.9G] Empty
PostSubject: [On A Mission to Translate 7.9G]   [On A Mission to Translate 7.9G] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:37 pm

Hi there!

My friend just sent me a Korean version of FoC 7.9G(Unprotected), yeh i know it's not the latest one. But at least its better than nothing right?

So right now, im on a task to translate 7.9G to english!

Of course, i don't think im able to translate everything. So probably i will just translate the skills which i know, then send it to iKill to translate the rest.

You guys will be seeing a 7.9G Eng version soon =)

*Btw, im not sure if iKill is already on translating his own map... But anyway, 2 maps translated are always better than 1 right?*

Current progress of translation:
-CANCELED-
All items have been translated.
Probably i will leave the other translation to iKill. I'll try to translate as much skills as possible.

But i will try my best =)

Have a nice day FoC-ers

~
FroztSpectre

Edited:
I think 7.9G is a fake map, i tried searching for the map in the ThaiCyberGames, and there isn't a map like that.

Conclusion:
Gave up translating a fake map.
Evidence to prove that i did translate:

[On A Mission to Translate 7.9G] 2ynlzf4

Last edited by FroztSpectre on Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
OmgImOnFire
Peasant
OmgImOnFire

PostSubject: Re: [On A Mission to Translate 7.9G]   [On A Mission to Translate 7.9G] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:04 pm

Just grab/copy the korean text.
Then go to google translate, voila!

Well it may not be accurate...but it helps!
Back to top Go down
FroztSpectre
Peasant
FroztSpectre

PostSubject: Re: [On A Mission to Translate 7.9G]   [On A Mission to Translate 7.9G] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:20 pm

OmgImOnFire wrote:
Just grab/copy the korean text.
Then go to google translate, voila!

Well it may not be accurate...but it helps!

Nah, won't work much.
The words are all __________

Hmmm, i found out something is wrong with the map. The names are already translated.
Probably a fake map?
Oh well, doesn't matter. I'll just translate more of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [On A Mission to Translate 7.9G]   [On A Mission to Translate 7.9G] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[On A Mission to Translate 7.9G]
Page 1 of 1